Chapter 8

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

"What...what are you talking about?" I still confused what he's saying now and slowly pushed him.
 
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scared you away!" he pulled me into his hug.
 
"What are you talking about?!" I tried to pushed him again but failed.
 
"You will pay for what you have done yesterday," he whispered to my ear and kissed my lip.
 
 
What the hell? He kissed me?
 
 
"Go away from me, you jerk!" I slaped him and kicked him.
 
 
I thought that he really Myungsoo but I'm wrong! He's not!
 
 
"Tch, you think I will let you go just like that?" he smirked while rubbed his cheek.
 
"I will never forgive you!" I screamed and ran to front door.
 
 
When I was waiting in front of elevator, I bump into someone.
 
I looked up and it was Do Il. I pushed him and ran away into the elevator.
 
 
"Yaaa Hyun Soo, what's wrong with her?" Kyung-jong asked him while scratch his head when they get in the house.
 
"Anio, it just..." Hyun Soo find an excuse but Do Il cut off him.
 
"What did you've done to her, Hyun Soo?!" Do Il pulled Hyun Soo's collar.
 
"I'm just played around with her. Is that wrong?" he make innocent face.
 
 
Jihyuk walked around the house and found my stun gun. He pick it and showed it to others with unbelievable face.
 
 
"So, can you explain to us what's this? And this?" Jihyuk found my phone that I felt when Hyun Soo brought me to his room.
 
"Oh, that one. It..." Hyun Soo didn't get in time to finished his words when a punch fly to his face.
 
"What are you doing, Hyun Soo? What have you done to her?!" its Jihyuk who has punched him.
 
"I just 'played' with her! Okay!! I will find her and say my apologise to her!" Hyun Soo pick his coat and get out from the house.
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
[Hyun Soo POV]
 
 
 
"Aish, just where is she? Why is she always faster than me?"
 
 
I'm looking for her around the park because I'm sure...no, I mean 100% know that she will be there.
 
Once I stepped beside the bushes, I heard like someone cried. Sounds like a girl.
 
I walked through the bushes and saw her sit at the bench.
 
Suddenly, I feel totally guilt for what I've done to her.
 
I don't know what this feeling but why suddenly, I have a feeling that told me, that I've meet her and known her before? Even our first met were at Cha Sung cafe?
 
When I saw her for the first time, my mind suddenly got a blurry vision about her and 'our' past.
 
Did we've known each other before? I mean...the life after death or...urgh!! My head get an headache again!
 
My sight was blur and my body was shaking. I tried to go to her but...I kicked something and felt.
 
I heard footsteps near over me and I saw she kneeled beside me while holding my hand. And after that, I didn't remember anything.
 
 
[End of POV]