Chapter 4

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

"Yaaa Jee Hyo, what happened?" Tiffany asked me after I sat beside her. My seat is among Tiffany and Sulli.
 
"I just bumped into someone," I covered my face with both of my hands.
 
"We know that you bumped someone but did you know who just did you bump?" Yoona stand and shakes my shoulder.
 
"Aish, stop it! I don't want to heard anything else," I half screamed to her.
 
"Arraseo, arraseo. Hey, you said that you wanna refill you cup, right?" Yoona asked me. Feel weird why I back to our place with nothing.
 
" Urm, dae. Aish ,jinjja!" I tapped my forehead.
 
 
 
Now I know why I feel something not right when I back to our place. I forgot to take the cup from the guy. I heard Sunny talk about a group of boys that sit beside us.
 
 
 
"They are Eye Candy, aren't they?" Sunny whispered to Yuri and she refered to the group of boys that sat beside us.
 
 
 
Yuri push Sunny's head softly and take a peep.
 
 
 
"Ah, dae! They are! OMGyu!" Yuri voice almost got into high pitch when she said like that.
 
"Sshhhhhh!!" We shut her.
 
"Oppss, mianhe. Over-excited," she said her apologise. "However, you Jee Hyo," she pointed at me and continued, "did you know who just you bump? He's that guy! The Ice Prince," she then pointed to the guy who wear black leather jacket with guitar bag(?) behind him.
 
"That Ice Prince? You kidding me, right? Last week, I heard that he got bumped with a girl and that girl accidently made his shoes wet. And then you know what happened? He scolded the girl and she cried," Sunny added.
 
 
 
I look at the boys with one flash and then talk to Sulli. However, one of the boys look at our table and stand up. He might be heard what Yuri and Sunny just said.
 
 
 
"Girls, look!" Tiffany pointed the Ice Prince with . "He's coming! Be careful," Tiffany added then she drink her Vanilla Latte.
 
 
 
After Tiffany give us warn about his coming, we do like usually. Make innocent face!
 
 
 
"Can I ask you girls something?" the Ice Prince asked us but all of us just shut our mouth.
 
 
 
Slowly, I look at him with no attention but unfortunately, our eyes get gazed. That made me suprised and I quickly hide my face with throw my view to outside of the cafe.
 
 
 
"Are you deaf or what?! I'm talking to you not with the tables and chairs!" he still controlled his voice even I know he's angry now.
 
 
 
Yuri looked so scared after the Ice Prince say like that. So Sunny and Yoona. But Tiffany and Sulli just like usual. Put the earphone to their ears.
 
 
 
"Yes, what we can help you?" Yuri suddenly stand and face with him. Tch, coward.
 
"One of your friend forgot her cappucino," he showed the cappucino to Yuri.
 
"Oh," Yuri glanced at me. "I'm sorry. She's totally in rush, so that's why," Yuri was about to take the cappucino from him but he didn't allowed it.
 
"Which one is her?" Yuri without forced or what, pointed at me. I looked at them and...
 
 
 
The Ice Prince turn his attention to me and my heart skip a beat. Why I didn't even realised that he is him? Or I just dreaming now? God~ Is this real or just fantasy?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author note : Yeah, double update tonight...I know its kinda boring, right? Mianhe...*bow 90 degrees*