Chapter 11

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

"Do you...believe that some of us...I mean, few person can saw something that shouldn't be seen?"
 
 
I smirked and looked at him with suspicious look.
 
 
"You mean, like sixth sense? Yes, I do believe. Why?"
 
"Just asking. Urm...I bet that you still remembered the day that you accidently bumped into Hyun Soo, right?"
 
"Yes."
 
"That night, Hyun Soo gathered all of us and confessed that, he have a feeling that he've met you before. I commented that it might be a deja vu or maybe he have seen you somewhere else. But he denied. He said that's the first time he've met you."
 
 
I frozen for a while. Its not that I'm not trusting him but...you know. The feeling of freaking weird were played in my mind now.
 
 
"How that could be?"
 
 
I slowly said it but I didn't even hope their replies. Do Il heard and replied it.
 
 
"I've read a newspaper a few month ago. Its about two boy who involved in one accident. One of them died while another one save but coma. The one who coma were Hyun Soo and the died one were Myungsoo. That Myungsoo boy studied at the same school as yours, isn't Jee Hyo?"
 
 
Everyone turn their head at me and I nodded.
 
 
 
 
*********
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo, can I ask you something? Its kinda personal and private."
 
 
Ji-hyuk suddenly asked me and changed his seat with Kyung-jong.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
"You can see spirits, aren't you?"
 
"What's wrong with that?"
 
"You do?!"
 
"Yeah and just stop look at me like I'm criminal!"
 
 
All of them looked at me just like I'm too dangerous to them. Its not a that I will eat them.
 
 
"For real?!" all of them asked the same question at the same time.
 
 
I just nodded. Boring answering the same question.