Chapter 1

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

This situation are totally unusually and awkward for me. This is totally a dream, right? I am dreaming, am I? I don't know where I am but I can saw a lot of spirits fly and people in white. All of them wore white clothes. Have no idea for what is going on here. I wanna touch them but I can't. They're invisible!
 
 
 
 
Its weird! Usually, I can touched spirits or ghost but this time, I can't. I almost cried until one voice came near to me.
 
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo-ah, gomawo for fullfil my last wish," the voice whisper to my ear.
 
"Cheonma but who are you?" I replied to the voice even I can't saw who is the owner.
 
"We're just got apart for a few month and now, you're already forgot me?" the voice chuckled.
 
"Myu-myung-myungsoo? Is that you?" I turn around but still doesn't saw him.
 
"Myungsoo? You really think I am him?" the voice turn to playful mode.
 
"Yaaa, don't play on me! I really hate when someone play with me," I started to be angry.
 
"Arraseo, mianhe," the voice say.
 
 
 
 
Just after the sorry, a white and pure light or stardust suddenly appear in front me. It slowly start glowing and getting bigger. 5 minutes later, the light or stardust completely became someone that I have knew. Its him! Its truely him!
 
 
 
 
"Oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him. I'm totally miss him. So much!
 
"I miss you too but I'm here to tell you something," he slowly released me from his hug.
 
"What is it?" confuse, I stared at him. He still same from the last we apart. Still happy.
 
"Reincarnation. You have to trust it," he say then hold my face to face with him.
 
 
 
 
Reincarnation? What that mean?? What he trying to say?
 
 
 
 
"The wishing stars. Did you remember what your wish to the comet few weeks ago?" he hold my shoulders and look so happy.
 
"Wish? Comet? Oh yes, I do remember. What's wrong?" I tried to completed to puzzle.
 
"HE gave me another chances to be with you. I will be born again but as someone else. Not Myungsoo," his last words before dissappear.
 
 
 
 
I'm still in my dream, right?