If Kyu Doesn't Like It...

Paper and Wine

Title: If Kyu Doesn’t Like It...

Author: immortalsoul123

Date Written: July 11, 2010

Date Posted: March 10, 2011

Type: One-shot

Characters: KyuMin, SJ

Rated: G

Words: 775

Genre: Romance, Angst 

Disclaimer: All of these events are purely imagination. And of course, I don’t own KyuMin for heaven’s sake. But they are my favourite pairing. And how I wish they are real. Haha. And lastly... How I wish they are mine.

Warning: BL

Note:

Fan : I like ChoLee couple very much ~ ♥

Sungmin : .... Hahaha but Kyu doesn’t like it..

Credit: [email protected]

Yeah, you got that right. It’s all about this reply. So then, I guess, this explained everything... about their pairing hiatus... I really wanted to cry when I read this because this is how I love both of them. Okay I know I’m stupid to worry about these things... Hehe. It really broke a KyuMin shipper’s heart like me. I know all of you did too. Well, to make all KyuMin shippers out there happy and not hurt, I made a story. Yey. And I finished this in less than an hour. Yey!

Summary: Sungmin replied on UFO. And Kyuhyun read it.

***

If Kyu Doesn’t Like It

It was around six in the morning when they went to Music Core’s venue. They would be practicing for their performance for No Other. Although their managers said that they would be the last, they still had to go there earlier.

Well, it was not new for Sungmin. He still felt sleepy. The others were doing their own things. Heechul was texting while sitting on the sofa. It was his birthday that day. Beside him were Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae and Shindong who was laughing about things he could not understand. In front of the mirror was Siwon who was reading a Bible. Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were on the other side practicing their lines.

Oh, the KRY were really good in singing. They made everyone stop from doing anything when they started singing. Of course... Sungmin was their number one fan. So he worked and worked to reach them.

“Okay! Stop for now,” Yesung ordered to his dongsaengs. “We need to rest our vocal chords, so do whatever you want, okay?”

Sungmin smiled when Kyuhyun looked at him. He was smiling back. It was rare. Yesterday, he was not talking to him. Sungmin did not know why.

Sungmin removed his stare to the younger one and began to sit down in front of his laptop. He would check his UFO questions so that he could answer them.

One by one, he answered the questions very intelligently. He tried to be honest too. But there was one question that made him think if he would answer it truthfully or not.

Fan : I like ChoLee couple very much ~ ♥

He was not sure of what to answer. He knew that it was not the like before. He and Kyuhyun did not have that kind of passion for that fanservice thing. But who knew what he was thinking?

If he would be asked, he would answer that he loved it too. He wanted ChoLee couple as much as the fan. But Kyuhyun did not like it. He made it clear that he did not want it. So Sungmin came up with a good answer.

He typed.

.... Hahaha but Kyu doesn’t like it.

That was it. Plain and simple. He did not even attach any emote icons in it. He submitted his answer and answered the other questions.

Minutes later, someone called their attention.

“Okay, your time for practice is up,” their manager said. “Kyuhyun, I have to tell something, so stay here.”

Kyuhyun nodded. The others went out the room, including Sungmin.

The manager just said something about their new song, and that was  it. The manager was the first one to leave. When Kyuhyun was about to exit, he noticed that Sungmin’s laptop was not yet closed. So to conserve its energy, he attempted to close it.

But something got his attention. Sungmin was replying in UFO questions. He smiled as he sat down the chair. He decided to read his hyung’s replies. He was laughing at the same time reading his hyung’s weird, witty and sweet replies.

He changed his expression as he read the second to the last reply.

Fan : I like ChoLee couple very much ~ ♥

Sungmin : .... Hahaha but Kyu doesn’t like it..

He felt that something broke his heart. Who said he did not like it?

“Oh. Sungmin. No wonder you were too down this days. Tsk. Cute little bunny. He did not ask me about this. Although I really do not like it. Geez. I hate ChoLee couple,” he blabbered to himself. “But still...”

He opened Notepad and began typing.

When the others went back, Sungmin checked his laptop again. A Notepad dialog box was open.

“Who opened this and who-”

When he was about to close the Notepad, he saw something written on it.

Of course, I don’t like ChoLee couple very much. Geez.

Sungmin’s heart got immediately down. But as he continued reading it, he read:

There are too many Lee’s in our group, remember? So I don’t like ChoLee couple as much as I like KyuMin couple. KyuMin is more unique...we are the only people here in our group whose names are Kyu and Min, right? And besides... it all started everything. So don’t be down. I still love Minnie. Okay? *wink*

He did not notice a tear that fell from his eyes. He looked at Kyuhyun who looked at back at him. He smiled. But when he noticed the tears from Sungmin’s eyes, he mouthed, “Don’t cry!”

Sungmin smiled and wiped the tears. Kyuhyun smiled again. Then Sungmin got up and greeted loudly, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEENIM!”

Yeah, so random, Kyuhyun thought.