Love Fusion

At First Sight

The loud beats playing were gerting to his head now. The smoky atmosphere wasn't helping either. For the nth time he thought about leaving this place...but he knew he couldn't do it, Because that would not help either...

He looked around to find many people, happy faces having fun dancing and chatting away their day’s worries.

Usually Heechul would have never set a foot in a place like this.It wasn’t really like him.He had been always a private person.

But the mindset he was in today..he knew if he’ll be on his own then all the thoughts will come back chasing after him, haunting him..and he didn't want it..think...about anything...

"I guess it’s best for us."he remembered Kyuhyun's words.He didn't know how to react then suddenly..he knew it was coming somehow.The way things were going in between then these days but still that had felt sudden.He could feel Kyuhyun's gaze on him may be waiting for his reaction.With his mind clouded with so many thoughts  he had done the thing he does best...

He had laughed.

"Aishh so noisy"He commented frustrated, more with bitter memory than the chaos around him.

"You know you shouldn't be here if you don't like noise around you."He heard a voice from his side.

He glared at his side, to find an Chinese man calmly sipping his drink.

He searched his head for quick snappy reply but nothing came so instead, he smirked. but didn't get any other reactions. The stranger didn't even look at him.

Turning his gaze back to his drink he lost himself in thoughts once again.

"We hardly have time for each other.I don't think so we have talked much in last few days.Although we have free time both of us like to spend it away from each other...Heechul ah, I think we have been trying to avoid this.But we both know where this will take us."

Kyuhyun's words rang in his ears. Although younger's words were straight and hurting , he knew they hold the truth.Yes they were running from it.Atleast him, he kind of knew about it when they even stopped having arguments which were more frequent. It was like a cold silence ...like both have them seen the end of it.

He gulped downed the drink in one go like it could flush those memories from his system.He knew it was impossible but he somehow wanted that to happen.

"Seems like a bad day..hmm??"he again heard the same heavily accented voice from his side.

He closed his eyes irritated by this constant interruptions.

He turned to the side finding the man was now looking at him.

"No quite contrary, I actually had a good laugh today."He answered with a smile on his face but his tone was sarcastic.

The stranger chuckled.

Heechul turned back hoping that there will be no more irritating questions.

"Saying something like that when your heart doesn't feel so is not a good sign. That is..."

"What's your problem? Can't you see I am not interested in hearing your thoughts? Heechul spat, before other could complete.

"Depression.."The man said.

"You are heading there in full speed so I was trying to save you..I am Hankyung by the way."he completed.

Heechul scoffed.

"What are you, an agony aunt?Who told you I need your help in any matter..why don't you mind your own business??"

"Agony aunt..you are funny..I kind of pictured myself like an aajumma"Hankyung said laughing.

Heechul didn't react; he was unable to sort out a reason for this stranger to meddle in his life.

"Are you thinking whether you should laugh or not..well come on it was a good joke"Hankyung was persistent.

But Heechul kept on glaring without reacting.

The smile on Hankyung's face faded as he sighed looking at Heechul.

"Actually I was trying to distract myself...I had a very bad day today.."He confessed.

Heechul gave him an uninterested look.

"You see I am mourning over my breakup."Hankyung whispered coming near to Heechul.

Heechul looked at him raising his eyebrow wondering about this strange coincidence.

Hankyung gave him sheepish smile.

"But the more I thought about it now I can't help but think if I really should??"He said diverting his gaze on the drink front of him.

Heechul gave him a questioning look, he had found somewhat interest in this Han something guy now that he knew they were on same boat.

"Yeah.."Hankyung said giving a small smile.

"Now that I think about it, Mimi and me we were just holding on to each other for our own selfish sakes.We were both new in this country... foreigners ..unable to understand this new culture, people, language.It kind of looked convenient at that time ,holding on to someone who understands at least your language. It was a big relief in this unknown country to have someone by your side.He was a sweet kid, but we both knew from start that it was not love..and it had to get over one day..soooo here I am now."he completed trying to keep the smile intact on his face.

But he failed miserably, atleast that’s what Heechul thought. He could sense the pain those last few words had.

"I thought Kyuhyun was it..the one I was looking for.It was perfect.He was like me..like other me. We were always in sync, our mindset, views matched always, we had similar dreams, same ambitions .I thought that’s what had bounded us together strongly..but now that I think about it ..it was the same reason why we drifted apart eventually."Heechul finally let away his feelings, almost talking to himself.

Hankyung nodded knowingly.The bizzare breakup coincidence had left him puzzled also but..what can you say..anything can happen in this world.

"That's a crazy coincidence"he commented smiling a bit.

"Ahh its noisy.."Heechul shrieked when the Dj started a fast high pitched song.The crowd was going crazy over it; swinging with every beat.

"I wonder what are they so happy about?"he commented looking at the direction of main dancing area.

Hankyung gave   the person next to him a curious look.

"They might be. but there is a high possibility that few of them are just trying to forget something bad for at least a moment like us..we are trying to swallow down the hurt feeling with these drinks aren't we? Numbing our hearts and brain so that we won't be able to think about THAT or anything at all..huh???"he completed giving a warm smile to other.

Heechul kept on looking at him before scoffing.

"You talk too much..are you drunk already..?? Why should I worry something that was in past..I ..."Heechul paused for few seconds.

"I am perfectly fine..not a crybaby..nope"he completed.

Hankyung just chucked in response.

"Denial?? Is that what they call it?"he said looking at his own glass.But he very well knew that other must be giving him a dirty look.

"Why are we talking in first place? And why are you poking your big nose  in others matter? "Heechul was getting frustrated by this stranger's attitude.

 He was happy with reaction he got...actually there was no reaction..silenced..finally..

"Because sometimes...coincidences hold much more meaning than they appear to be...like a signal for something."Hankyung said in mysterious tone.

"Huh??"Heechul of course  couldn't catch up on it.

Hankyung only gave a smile for an answer.

"Hey..why don't we get out from here?it's becoming noisy here.some fresh air and some hot spicy ramen sounds like heaven. .isn't it?"he suggested, suddenly feeling excited.

"Who told you I would leave with a stranger? "came Heechul's fierce reply.

"Ohh Come on ,we are on same boat, heartbroken and lonely on a cold evening."Hankyung tried hard to persuade other.

"What are we acting in drama or something?? What's wrong with you? What cold evening??"Heechul rolled his eyes.

Hankyung had a good laugh on it.

"I am hungry that's what happened so come on we are leaving . Doesn't  HOT SPICY RAMEN add any effect on you..I sure they will taste yummy..long saucy smoking hot..."

Heechul could feel his mouth watering as this annoying stranger kept on adding adjectives which made his stomach growl.

Hankyung said a silent yesss..in his mind when he saw his words affecting other in right way.

“So shall we ?”he asked getting up.

****

"You are awesome. .I can't believe I found someone like you..someone who understands me so perfectly."Kyuhyun said pecking on Heechul's lips.He had completely forgotten his boyfriend's birthday that year..

“But I am really really sorry..You might have waited for me to wish you..Did that make you sad?”he added looking worried.

 "No..It’s nothing like that.I know you are busy actually so it’s really fine."Heechul replied calmly,failing to register disappointed look on Kyuhyun’s face.Kyuhyun had actually thought Heechul would show some anger towards him..any lover will do it..but other was actually calm .Doesn’t it matter to Heechul ?

As for Heechul,how he wished he could show his disappointment to Kyuhyun. Of course he had waited for his boyfriend to wish him give him a surprise. .but he didn't say a word as he kept it all cool.It doesn't matter he thought at least his Kyu was with him...

"Tasty..tasty.."Hankyung shrieked happily having a spoonful of noodles.

They were seated at a small rodeside open restaurant.

Heechul glanced at other's excitement.

"How can you be this happy?? Didn't you tell me you had a breakup today?"he asked.

Hankyung looked at him trying to swallow mouthful of bite he had taken.

"I have been sad .yeah..but right now I am happy eating these."he answered taking another big bite.

"Owww hot hot..."he cried ,fanning his tongue.

At that moment, that very moment he saw it for the first time.That smile...

It felt like thousands of violins strummed together..feeling the atmosphere with sweet melodies.

He forgot to chew as he sat there..slightly dumbstruck.

"What??"Heechul's smile dissolved in a frown with this attention.

"Is there anything on my lips?"he asked tracing his thumb on his lips.

Hankyung's eyes followed the  line that the slender thumb was making on plush lips.The violins now strummed with all vigour.

"Well??"Heechul gave him a questioning look.

"Violins.."he blurted out.

Heechul raised an eyebrow.

"Nice noodles" he said recovering from that fabulous experience.

****

"Ahh I am full.."Hankyung said as they walked on a not so busy street. The city lights were shimmering above and cool night air was refreshing.

"Figures when you gulped down even my plate."Heechul commented.

"Ahh.. that’s because you were just gulping down soju and not eating..I couldn't let my precious noodles to go waste like that " Hankyung defended himself. The alcohol was showing his effect now..but then again. He had not had much..unlike other..Heechul he had learned the name quite late but he like it. He admired the alcohol tolerance of the person.

"Hmmm..After a good amount of yelling and crying and few drinks and noodles. .I feel a lot better"Hankyung said as he paused in front of a small public garden.

"Cry?? You actually cried?"Heechul was surprised.

Hankyung smiled as he entered the garden.

"Yeah I felt pretty bad about what happened..love or not whatever relationship we had ..that ended today"He said sitting on a swing.

"So you cried??"Heechul asked once again.

Hankyung nodded pushing his feet softly to ground, adding enough force to bring it in motion.

"What about you? How did you react?"he asked.

"React??" Heechul looked at other.

Hankyung was looking at him expecting an answer.

"Well I ..I just..said it's ok"Heechul finally answered.

Hankyung stopped swinging and looked at him skeptically.

"What seriously..that's all?? Was this relationship was not serious one for you guys??"he asked all astonished.

"No it was pretty serious..but..it's just like me..He hurt me saying he was more comfortable with someone else and that our relationship ..I was lacking something..What should I say in this condition?"Heechul tried to explain sitting on adjacent swing.

"Well you could have said you are hurt or could have asked exactly what he thought was lacking so that you both could have tried to work it out.."Hankyung suggested.

"Why should I tell him he hurts me??I never depended on anyone for any matter all my life.I loved him with all of my heart, If he can't understand it then why should I act all weak, crying in front of him??begging him? Why??."Heechul questioned furiously.

Hankyung pounded upon Heechul's outburst.

"Why shouldn't you? If it hurts..then it hurts..say it..show it..just saying it won't make you weak..it's called .."Hankyung brought his face closer to slender man.

"Expressing yourself..your feelings"he completed smiling.

"May be.... that's what was missing "he commented taking a huge swing.

"It hurt but I was really ok..When he was behaving like that I can't ne emotional.He was an important part of my life but my life doesn't end on him, does it? Why exactly would I cry if it's not end of my life? "Heechul still was persistent in proving his view.

“No it isn’t but..but when you say something that..something like it’s ok....You may be presenting yourself completely wrong .If I were him I would have thought It doesn’t matter to you… the relationship”Hankyung tried to explain.

“But I loved him.”Heechul said firmly.

“But did you tell that to him often.I love you, have you said it when you are happy to be with him,when you feel fortunate to be next to him?Have you showed that heart to him?”Hankyung questioned.

Heechul huffed. Why did he have to do it when other knew very well about it?

“That’s right,you didn’t.Why?Let me guess because you thought that if you say it so often it would be like you depend on him somehow. Hmm?”

“Tell me did you ever tell him your worries?The problem you faced at your work may be?or any family matters?anything?”Hankyung asked curiously.

Heechul didn’t have to say it.The silence gave away the answer.

“I felt I should not burden him with my issues. He had enough of his own and I was happy supporting him through all of them. Whatever I had I was happy with it”Heechul finally replied.

“Yes..as I thought.In a way you wanted to act like a cool supporting boyfriend. But Heechul ah, the feeling of wanting to help,to be there for someone is always mutual.What do you think he would have thought when you are ready to extend your hand when he is troubled but won’t say a thing when you yourself are and always try to handle it on your own.Doesn’t the other one will feel left out?”Hankyung raised an eyebrow as he finished.

Heechul sat without reacting.Deep in thoughts.

“See that’s your problem..You think so much.You are too conscious and upfront.That head of yours must be filled with lots of thoughts by now..what?why?how?What will happen if I say this?Will he say something like this or that?or it could be something else? Aiigo Aigoo…you keep on thinking about all the stupid possibilities..when it comes to sharing your problems it comes out to be same…you think what other will think about it?will he say you are too weak?Will he laugh if you dare to cry in front of him?will he hurt you somehow if he finds out you depend on him much more than you ever show.That’s what you are afraid of aren’t you?getting hurt?”

“Even if it is like that what is so wrong about it?I..I tried to make everything right..I wanted it to work.I did everything he told me to.Never complained when he didn’t return my calls thinking he was busy..never ever complained when we could not spend time together..I was trying to be a good partner for him.I wanted to help him achieving what he always dreamt of,everything of it.I kept my worries aside just for him..i didn’t want to bother him about them…Why?What did I do wrong?”

“Why won’t you tell me about it?The problems you are having with your parents?Why do I have to listen it from others?”Kyuhyun shouted.

“It’s ok Kyu.I can really handle it.You need not to be bothered about it.”Heechul said calmly.

“I need to be bothered..Why should’t I?Do you feel I am some stranger that you won’t tell me about it?Why?Do you feel I am not capable enough to help you?”The younger looked frustrated.

“It’s nothing like that Kyu you know it it’s nothing like it”Heechul tried to explain.

“Then explain me how is it like?What am I to you?Why won’t you say anything to me?How can you be so selfish?You…you want to pretend you are so great suffering like that alone?Have you ever thought how I feel when you behave like that..?I feel outcasted..left out...incapable…and I hate that feeling….”

“..”Heechul tried to get up when tears threaded to fall ..He hated crying in front of someone.

“No..wait”Hankyung came instantly in front of him forcing him back on swing.

He sighed when Heechul turned his head to hide from him.

“You should not be afraid to show them to anyone.They don’t make you weak.You can rely on someone…That’s what relationships are all about aren’t they?Two of them help each other to go through all the hardships, sharing their happiness and worries.Making each other’s life beautiful. If you only share your happiness and not worries it’s not a relationship right?It’s like you are hiding away..away from one person that you claim to love.how do you think other will feel?like you don’t trust him?you don’t find him worthy enough to share your problems?If you can’t express your true feelings to him..then it’s not good is it..?is it?”Hankyung waited desperately hoping that Heechul would understand him.

Heechul turned his face slowly towards the other.

“I..I never thought it like that.”he sniffed.

Hankyung couldn’t help but laugh.

“You can think all the other things in the world but THIS never occurred to you?Ahh..you are dense..Yahh..be a bit more expressive will you?..just don’t talk to yourself in your mind.No one can hear you like that..even if you are thinking something rubbish which may make you look weak..blurt it out Say it when it hurts you..show it.If the other person really loves you he would want to see it..your worries,things that disappoints you..that will bring you closer… it’s ok even you don’t act all like Mr.dependable..”Hankyung said getting up.

“How do you do it?How can you know how I feel?”Heechul asked his head ringing with affect of alcohol.

“Ahh…let’s just say I can read your feelings quite well…You can’t hide from me Kim Heechul..You have been found out by me.”Hankyung answered.

“Now all we have to work is to how to make more expressive.”he added.

“I…But I am really ok like this.”Heechul pouted.

 "Aigooo...still acting so strong..gosh you are so stubborn Heechul ah, always acting cool and all. Loosen up a little..you know .."Hankyung stated, coming behind Heechul.

"It''s really okay to show your vulnerable side ...say what you feel for once..."he said giving a huge push to Heechul's swing setting it in high motion.

He heard Heechul shriek with sudden movement.

"Hey..stop it..what are you doing?"the slender man tried to say.But it didn 't stop as other kept on giving the push .Heechul clutched the chains tightly.

"Feel it Heechul ah..can you do it..the air passing through your ears..your head getting lighter , feet touching the void above...like you are flying..."Hankyung yelled as he pushed the swing even harder making it go higher and higher.

Heechul tried to steady his heart which still beat faster..but he heard the words being spoken to him..he loosed up ..a smile crept on his lips as the magic of the moment worked on him..he let his head back his smile broadening with each push.

Hankying smiled himself.

"There.. how did that feel?"he asked.

"Ummm..Good.."came the reply.

"Just good?"he asked pushing even harder.

Heechul cried in excitement before laughing out, his heart was saying with him now..and it felt..

"Great..."he said loudly.

"Naaa..still not there.."Hankyung didn't sound happy with reply.

On the next push Heechul felt like flying..like he can reach the sky..He opened his eyes to look at the stars shining down on them.

"I feel awesome...Like I can touch the sky"

Hankyung smiled..He went in front of Heechul looking from a safe distance as the swing slowed down.

Heechul was still smiling looking at the stars above..the his face glowing in soft moonlight..it looked beautiful.

The violins started strumming once again out of nowhere...like hundreds of them together. .

He stood there mesmerised with the beauty in front of him.

Heechul tried to get up once the swing completely stopped. But his already alcohol made dizzy head had become more light with this sudden rush of Adrenaline. He lost his balance but Hankyung was quick to get hold of him.

Heechul laughed clutching on others jacket, his heart was still rushing fast and his whole body felt like a beehive...each sting gave him pleasure.

"It feels nice."he blurted out.

Hankyung smiled as he supported slender body allowing it to lean on him a little bit more...It sure did feel nice.

"Violins. .."he said when the the instruments started playing once again.

"Huh??"Heechul pouted not able to understand.

"Aiggoo..I can't anymore"Hankyung stated as the strumming grew louder and louder blinding his senses.

Looking in those feline eyes he leaned in closer.a little too closer...

"Sorry but I can't stop anymore."he whispered before putting his lips on plush ones.The strumming went on as he closed his eyes tasting the soft lips.

Heechul couldn't understand it first, he just felt something pressing on his lips..it took a few seconds to recognize what that ‘something’ is..his eyes widened as he fought against the Han something stranger who was ...wait..what kissing him all of the sudden??.

But his attempts was futile as the grip on him only fastened and lips pressed even harder biting his lower lip.

He gasped as other deepened the kiss..he tried hard to resist it but after a while ,the feeling...the feeling of soft lips on him felt good..intoxicating ..he didn't know when he started indulging in the that feeling;in that warmth which was spreading all over his body.Suddenly he felt at peace like nothing else mattered in the world...

Just this moment...this feeling..this warm breath mixing in his own...

Hankyung broke away not aure about the reaction he would get from other for stealing a kiss like that.

Heechul  still had his eyes closed..still out of it..still dwelling in that moment..that's when it he heard it. .

The beats playing..soft at first..but it grew louder..

"Heechul ah.."Hankyung asked worriedly as other was not giving any reaction, just standing there eyes closed.

The beats were still playing..the rhythm was enchanting. ..rapidly absorbing into him..

He opened his eyes to check where is it coming from.

"Heechul? "Hankyung was puzzled as other looked around searching for something.

"Are you ok? Heechul look at me"He instructed.

The moment their eyes met it grew even louder for Heechul..the furious beats..playing and playing..

"Drums"he blurted out.

Hankyung's eyes lit up suddenly.

"What did you say?"he still needed confirmation.

"Drums..."Heechul answered a bit louder now..the cute pout appearing again on his face as he was clueless what was happening.

Hankyung grinned..the most bright grin he could give, which only worsened the beats sound and made Heechul cover his ears...like it was going to help huh??

"Violins. ..it was violins for me.."Hankyung informed covering Heechul's hands with his own before placing g a soft kiss on other’s nose.

Heechul got startled by sudden contact,making Hankyung hold him tightly once again..it kind of felt good..his head was feeling lighter now and he felt like swaying..but there was this feeling..soothing feeling which had indulged his heart....peaceful..he wanted to be like this for all his life.

"I must be drunk...and drums and violin don't mix too well huh??..Han something...I want to sleep now.."he mumbled getting cozy as he lean his head on shoulder which felt strong..strong enough to protect him.

****

The place felt like a dreamland..there was soft white light spread giving a peaceful fluffy feeling.It felt good no..it felt great..He had cried after so many years..he doesn't like it a bit but it felt nice..like kilos of burden is removed from his head,his heart..The stranger whose name he had not learned yet..he was there..his smile looked enchanting. His soft eyes looking down on him..no..it was looking through him..like he doesn't have to worry about how he should be in front of other..like this stranger knows him from eternity ...knows exactly how he feels..he doesn't have to hide..he doesn't have to worry..he just needs to be himself..be with him..with Han something..like he have finally found his place in this world..it was here right next to him..

Heechul woke up with this feeling...he stretched his arms wider releasing the tension..his eyes still closed..he wanted to live that dream for some more time..

He opened his eyes smiling softly...

This morning felt beautiful...

He felt lighter...happier..

This place felt....felt...unknown??

Heechul jumped from the bed.This was not his bedroom.Why was he here? Where was he actually?

He remembered the incident from other night..the stranger’s lips on him. Startled he looked down to find himself dressed in same cloths as yesterday.

He exhaled .relived that nothing more happened..just a kiss..and...drums...but

"Hey you are awake? Headache ? Here have this."Hankyung entered the room holding a glass of water and medicines.

Heechul was startled by this sudden entry but took the glass anyways.

"You...you remember anything from last night?"Hankyung asked slowly as Heechul gulped down the pills.

Heechul looked at the man standing front of him.Was he thinking too much...was it all wrong??Just a kiss and he was all happy..but about what? What was he doing..what if…??in a split second Heechul's stubborn and enclosed nature got hold of him.

"Hardly..I guess I was out of it..hope I didn't blurt anything stupid"He covered his emotions quickly.

Hankyung looked disappointed; he didn't want that precious moment between them treated as a drunken mistake.

"Hey ,can I use your washroom..I feel sweaty and smelly. ."Heechul said getting aware of his shabby appearance.

"Yeah..please go ahead I will bring you fresh cloths."Hankyung said directing Heechul.

****

While he prepared breakfast Hankyung could hardly concentarte.When he brought Heechul at his home last night and lay next to him staring at the beautiful face till his tired eyes and brain allowed him, he wanted to be like that forever..He had woken up dreaming about hundreads of violins strumming in sync and beats of drums mixing with them perfectly...it was melodious. .beautiful..

He had hoped Heechul would remember it..their first kiss..and they could quickly get over the awkwardness and all..to share the same magical feeling he had felt yesterday..feeling of being complete...but..

He turned when he heard footsteps behind him.Heechul had stepped out of the bath..looking..

Hankyung winced when the sound of violins started again.

"Thanks..That was refreshing. "Heechul said trying to smile.

Hankyung nodded as he kept the rice on the table.

"Here have some."he said getting plates.

"Ahh..no please don't. I have already troubled you this much..I will leave now I guess."Heechul flinched when he heard himself say this.was he running away??

Hankyung quietly prepared dish for Heechul and sat down waiting.

Getting the signal Heechul moved towards the table.

They ate in silence. Heechul was not sure how he should behave suddenly or why exactly did he lie about last night.He had spend a good amount of time in shower thinking about it.May be he was not an impulsive person.He would think n number of times..about every possibility when he would decide something.

Same had happened in case of Kyuhyun as well.He had thought about it before deciding they suit each other perfectly.This feeling however was different.Everything had happened in few minutes ...seconds..and that feeling..like hundreds of drums playing around him what was that?was he rushing into things?

He glanced at Hankyung, the feeling seemed mutual because he had read Hankyung's expressions well when he told that he didn't remember a thing from last night.But...why was he so confused??

****

"Well then..."Heechul said trying to smile.He was all ready to leave, that’s what he could think right now.

Why couldn't he say it?..that he remembered every bit of that night and he totally loved it..why couldn't he say that he didn't want to leave like this..? Why??He didn't have answers.

Hankyung didn't say anything. The man just stood there.

Heechul turned ,his heart rushing telling him he was making a big mistake.

"Liar.."Hankyung's voice paused him.

He stood frozen unable to move.

Hankyung waited for a second before turning the slender man around holding him by his elbow.

"You remember each and every bit of it. Each and every moment that we spent together..why would you lie Kim Heechul?"Hankyung demanded.

Heechul was startled.

"I...I don't. .what made you think like that? I don't even remember your name."he tried to cover as quickly as possible.

Hankyung narrowed his eyes not buying what Heechul was saying.

"You are doing it again.Hiding your true feelings...It won't work with me.You Kim Heechul can't run away from me..I won't let you. Why do you do it?? I told you, you can be yourself in front of me didn't I? Then why?..I hate you when you are like this"Hankyung was frustrated and furious. It hurt him when he saw Heechul was nearly in tears.

Heechul tried to control his emotions as he tried to smile.

"That's ok..drums and violins don’t mix well together anyhow.Let go of me now."he said as he tried to get away from Hankyung's grip.

A small smile crept on Hankyung's lips when he heard those words.

"So you do remember saying that."he said tightening his grip more.

Heechul's eyes widened when he realised his mistake..He was not supposed to remember that.

"How can that be?? Or did you hear that in some drama?"Hankyung asked coming close to other.

Tears fell from Heechul's eyes as he was now defenceless.

"Why?? Didn't those moments meant anything to you? Did you feel you made a mistake? What was it..I need to know Hankyung shouted making Heechul flinch and shed few more tears.

"No..it's not like that..I.."Heechul tried to think clear.

"We...we were drunk..and heartbroken..what if it’s just a spur of the moment? Something that just happened..I..I couldn't"

"And you decided that yourself..Did you once ask me how I felt about it? Did you give me a single chance to tell you how I felt?Did you?..why?? Why do you think only about yourself and go on jumping on conclusions like that? Why won't you speak your worries? WHY?"Hankyung yelled unable to control his emotions.

Heechul was sobbing hardly by now.Hankyung couldn't look at the state other was, may be he went overboard with his words. But he needed to do that.

He carefully took the shaking man into his arms.He let other cry as he held him close to himself, drawing soothing patterns on others back. May be he shouldn't have yelled like that but this was much better than Heechul leaving.Atleast he was showing his true feelings now?

A crying Heechul was much better than a running away Heechul.

"I actually didn't tell you something…"he started in soft ,soothing voice.

"When I was sitting in the club heartbroken and lonely I thought it will be days till I will be myself again.It hurt..badly.But then..I saw you coming down the stairs looking very sad but still beautiful like a lonely bright star shining down on me;and something in my heart moved."

Heechul sobs have subsided now but he still clung to warm body listening to others heartbeats and his words.

"That's when I doubted if I ever loved Zhou Mi because in a moment I forgot about aching pain in  my heart..the lonliness.You may call me weirdo or ert but that's what I felt. Watching you sitting there gulping down your sorrows but still trying to act strong..that hurt me more..it did..I thought if I could mend that broken heart of yours somehow..."Hankyung paused pulling Heechul away from him, to look  into those eyes.

"Somehow my own heart will be mended too..and then the violins..that cleared every doubt I had about it.It was when I saw you smile for the first time..like I could see the real you for a moment.I wanted you to be like that with me..to show me your real side ..your real emotions...At some point I felt like it would be impossible but then...then you shed those precious tears in front of me..tears which you were afraid to show to anyone..you showed me your vulnerable side..And I am greatful for it.."

 Hankyung wiped away few freshly shed tears from Heechul's cheeks.

"You Kim Heechul are pathetic in expressing yourself..but you see..you don't need to do it when you are with me..because I can read you like an open book..like I have known you from ages.You don't have to hide..don't have to pretend..you can be yourself when you are with me..So please let me be at your side always.. give me a chance?"

Hankyung stopped looking expectantly at other..searching for the answer.

Heechul didn’t react but he kept on looking at Hankyung may be having his monologue which Hankyung hated,He felt he could read the exact words out of other’s mind.

But then,Heechul flapped his eyelashes innocently.

"What you need an answer now??Didn't you just say you can read me like an open book..aishh what an show off..paabo.."He raised an eyebrow.

Hankyung laughed through tears pulling other close to his heart once again.

"But I really don't remember your name..was it Han something?"Heechul blurted out.

"You can call be anything you wish..Its Hankyung by the way"Hankyung provided.

Heechul nodded.

"Because I remembered only Han therefore...Hann..Hanniee...How's that?"he asked.

Hankyung smiled ,he already loved the sound of it.

That smile brought back the sound of drums for Heechul....

"But Hannie..I still think drums and violin don't mix well together."

Hankyung let out a small laugh brushing their noses together before resting his forehead of other’s.

"It does actually.It creates a great fusion..."he whispered claiming the tempting plush lips.

Indeed it  was a great fusion ,which melteteld two hearts to become one...It was a Love fusion..!!

 


Was it too big?Did you guys read it till end without skipping?:D hope you did.

Ahh..I wrote something after so many days.I thought about this one while listening to Breakups are so like me(ofcourse!!)..and actually wanted to post it on Heechul's release day..but well.. that didn't happen..

Well I really hope you liked it.Do let me know.

Do subscribe I have thought about more oneshots

Thank you :)

.♥