Finally

After all these Years

A certain raven haired girl walked out from the airplane, grabbing her things and luggage as she made her way out and into the arrival gate. In her left hand was a cup of coffee with a black Gucci hand bag slung over her shoulder while her right hand is busy pulling her large luggage behind. Good thing the airport's door opens automatically helping her to exit with ease especially when both of her hands are occupied with her belongings.

As soon as the tall girl stepped outside and onto the land of Seoul, warm and fresh air greeted her. Gliding and gently caressing her whole body. The girl closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, letting the air enter her nose and lungs and flow inside her whole body system soothingly. She did this a few times to relieve stress and to calm her nerves down. The girl then opened her eyes and scanned the whole area.

"So many things have changed now" The girl spoke to no one in particular.

"The airport got really big, the parking lot widened, tall trees and flowers are abundant now, and new buildings and stores are built" She looked up and stared at the blue sky.

"I never thought that so many things will change after 7 years" She smiled at the thought but soon her smile faded away and forlorn expression took its place and replaced it when she remembered everything. The girl continued staring blankly at the sky.

‘So many things have changed, I know that but....... one thing I greatly wish haven't changed at all.......... is your heart. Even after all these years I wish your heart still belongs to me. Beats for me. Yearns for me. Loves me’. The girl shook her head and chuckled mockingly.

"But I know that it could  and would never happen. Because y-you.....h-hate me n-now" The girl choked out her last words as tears streamed down her face, staining her beautiful pale face. She quickly wiped it off, not wanting to create a scene especially in front of the airport. She immediately searched her hand bag for her phone and called someone.

*ring* *ring* *ring*~the number you dialed cannot be reached right now. Please try again later~

"What the?!" The girl stared at her phone in disbelief. She quickly pressed the speed dial button.

*ring* *ring* *ring* ~the number you dialed cannot be reached right now. Please try again later~

Again, it was the same result. She then hit the speed dial button again hoping for some luck.

*ring* *ring* *ring* ~the number you dialed cannot be reached right now. Please try again later~

"Aishh! Why won't she pick up her damn phone?!" The tall girl grunted in frustration and sat on her luggage. She was about to give up and just hail a cab after calling 3 times and being ignored 3 times when her phone rang. She swiftly held it and looked straight at the caller I.D. She sighed in relief when she saw the name of the person she's been calling several times ever since she arrived in Korea appear on the screen.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah! Why didn't you answer my calls?!" The tall girl yelled, making the other girl flinch.

"Hey hey. Calm down Sooyoung. We're on our way there" Hyoyeon replied calmly and the phone's speaker since she was driving.

"You expect me to calm down?! You're supposed to be here an hour ago. My flight even got delayed!" Hyoyeon could tell that Sooyoung apparently had just rolled her eyes at her with one hand placed on her hip.

"Sooyoung, if you really want to blame someone, then you have all the rights to blame this ice princess sitting beside me.She practi-------- Ouchh!!" Hyoyeon yelped in pain when she felt a stinging sensation on her left arm.

"Why did you pinch me Sica-ah?" Hyoyeon rubbed her sore arm and glared at Jessica.

"Why would you put the blame on me? What did I do wrong?" Jessica asked accusingly returning the glare only much scarier and deadlier.

"Yeah, what did Sica do?" Sooyoung asked curiously on the other line.

"As I was saying, we could have been there an hour ago or even earlier, if only this princess right here" Hyoyeon tapped Jessica's shoulder "didn't buy a multifold amount of clothes"

"Hyoyeon-ah, we all know that if Sica likes a clothing, she would definitely and immediately buy it" Sooyoung laughed.

"I know that but she practically made me stop at every single clothing store we passed by while driving our way there. I even wonder how Donghae can tolerare h----- Ouchh!!" Hyoyeon screeched. Sooyoung swiftly removed her phone away from her ear before it explodes due to Hyoyeon's ear-piercing shriek.

"Yah! Why did you pinch me AGAIN Sica? You know your pinch hurts like hell" Hyoyeon whined emphasizing the word "again".

"You even bruised my arm" Hyoyeon sulked pointing at her now already bruised arm where Jessica had pinched her a while ago and now.

"Serves you right" Jessica smirks.

"Meanie" Hyoyeon backfired.

"Choding" Jessica did the same.

"Pabo"

"Dork"

"Sleepyhead"

"Moody"

The two continued bickering at each other which made Sooyoung smile. Seeing her two best friends fight is one of the things she loved.

"Aigoo..... They haven't changed a bit" Sooyoung facepalmed herself but she knows she had to stop it before it gets worse. Before HellSica and violent Hyoyeon are unleashed.

"Yah, you two stop fighting. I don't blame anyone" Sooyoung said but the two continued mocking each other. This left Sooyoung to feel agitated. All she wants was for them to pick her up from the airport, drop her in one of her hotels, take a nice warm bath and sleep. She then inhaled deeply, as in very deep before shouting.

"YAH!!! STOP FIGHTING AND FREAKING PICK ME UP HERE!!" Hyoyeon and Jessica just stayed frozen in their positions, not daring to move a muscle nor to speak. They were both surprised from Sooyoung's sudden outburst. Few seconds passed by, Hyoyeon quickly composed herself and continued driving while Jessica did the same and spoke

"O-okay. We're on o-our way t-there" She stuttered while speaking to Sooyoung. While Sooyoung on the other hand just smirked. Satisfied that she was successful in making her friends stop and scared.

"Okay. I'll just wait for you two here then" Sooyoung cheerfully exclaimed, totally opposite of her previous behavior. She only wants her friends to behave. She then ended the call and waited for them.

~20 Minutes Later~

"Sooyoung! Sooyoungie!" Sooyoung stood up and looked around to see where the voices were coming from. A smile crept on her face when she saw her two bestfriends running towards her.

"Sooyoung! Sooyoungie!" Both Hyoyeon and Jessica yelled and attacked Sooyoung with a big bear hug. Sooyoung struggled to breathe properly.

"H-hey, y-you two. I c-can't b-breathe" Tapping each one of her friends' head since they were shorter than her. The two quickly released her.

"Uh.... Sorry Sooyoung/Sooyoungie" Hyoyeond and Jessica said in unison.

Sooyoung can never deny that she had really missed her friends' hugs but she also can't deny but to think that it should be Kyuhyun who's hugging her right now. Enveloping her with his warm arms but she quickly dismissed those ideas for she knows that will never happen........ ever again.

"Nah, it's okay. I know you two just really missed me a lot. I mean, I'm really not that hard to love right" Sooyoung whipped her hair as she proudly boasts herself.

"Yeah, and still the conceited giant we know" Hyoyeon playfully replied with Jessica nodding her head in approval.

"Yah! How could you both?" Sooyoung pretended to sob.

"Aigoo........ Okay okay. Let's just go now. You still need to rest" Jessica said and dragged Sooyoung and her things inside the car. Hyoyeon was sitting on the driver's seat while Sooyoung and Jessica settled on the back seat.

Inside the car, the three girls laughed and talked about what happened to them these past years. All the good and bad things they had been through and experienced. Amidst all the talking, a smile were plastered on both Hyoyeon and Jessica's face the whole time while they were telling about how perfect their lives are together with their special someone.

While Sooyoung on the other hand is trying her best to smile and fight the urge not to cry in front of her friends, not when they finally got the chance to meet each other after 7 long years. But little did she knows, all the fake smiles and laugh she showed were not left unnoticed. Sooyoung felt Jessica's hand intertwined with hers.

Again, Sooyoung can't help but to think that Kyuhyun should be the one holding her hand right now. She even wonders how Kyuhyun's hands perfectly fills in the gap between her fingers. Like they were exactly made for that purpose, but that's all gone now. All of it meant nothing anymore. Sooyoung suddenly came back to her senses when Jessica spoke.

"It's alright Sooyoungie. We're here for you" Jessica smiled, squeezing her hand to assure her that she and Hyoyeon are always there for her no matter what happens.

"Yeah. Just let it all out Sooyoung" Hyoyeon followed.

"I don't think I still have enough tears to shed anymore. I might have totally drained it already during these past years" Sooyoung replied jokingly, trying to lift the mood up but the car fell into complete silence. After minutes of driving in silence, the three finally arrived at their destination, well more like Hyoyeon and Jessica's destination.