Chapter 83

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 83

 

Youngjae got up early to make his way back to his house before anyone woke up. He wanted to rest back in his room since he was still tired from staying up late.

He slept for a 'little' while, and just when he was just getting comfortable in his bed his aunt knocked on his door.

“Jae, you have a visit.” –He sighed and wondered who it could possibly be visiting at that time.

“Who is it?” –He asked with his eyes closed not wanting to get up.

“It’s Daehyun.” –She said and he just moved and made himself more comfortable.

“Let him in.” –Youngjae was too tired to even care the state he was at, and he had just made up with Daehyun the day before so he wouldn’t send him back with no reason.

As soon as the door opened, Daehyun rammed towards the bed squishing the unsuspecting boy who groaned in pain.

“JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!”

“Wake up! I have something to show you…” –Daehyun then laughed at Youngjae’s expression.

He sat down against his will and glared at him. “What is it that you’re coming here so early?”

“Early…?” –Daehyun looked at his watch. –“Its 12:30 p.m… Did you stay up all night with ___-ah?” -Then poked his side annoying the sleepy boy.

“No…” -Youngjae pushed Daehyun's finger and looked away.

“Don’t lie, your aunt told me.” –He said with a teasing grin on his lips.

Youngjae ignored his friend who was now wiggling his eyebrows. “Shut up.” –Then he took the covers and lied down again.

“There’s no time to sleep… I’m serious; I have something to show you.” –Daehyun shook Youngjae and he opened his eyes to see Daehyun showing him a disk.

“What’s that?”

“I convinced one of the AV guys to give me this... Aren’t you curious to see ___-ah’s play?” –He raised his eyebrow at Youngjae, whom at the mention of her name sat down straight. Suddenly, he didn't feel so tired anymore..

 

--

 

The clock marked 6:29 p.m, and the familiar scent and feeling at that moment was wonderful. I was nearly ready, giving my hair its final touches. The day of the dance had finally arrived, and I couldn’t keep my excitement to myself.

I got up and twirled to see that the dress and everything was in order.

 

“Honey… Youngjae’s here…” –My mom informed.

I turn to her and I ask her. “Well… What do you think?”

“Darling you always look beautiful… Come on down, he’s waiting…”

Taking another breath trying to calm my nerves I nodded and made my way out.

 

Carefully after my mother, I took my first step down the stairs. I could see Youngjae having a casual conversation with my father near the door, he was wearing a suit with a bowtie and his hair was up so his forehead was visible, he looked different and I loved it.

I had to catch my breath as I saw him, I suddenly felt more nervous as if it was our first date or something. Especially when he saw my mother walk by him and his eyes glanced up to where I was…

 

 

His eyes sparked as soon as he laid eyes on you. Youngjae’s lips turned into a smile when he saw your shy face that avoided his eyes.

When you gave your last step down, you glanced at him who approached you and you looked away shyly. It was a lovely surprise to him to see you acting like that towards him, and he liked it.

With his finger, he gently moved your face to see your eyes. Then leaned and softly kissed your cheek and whispered close to your ear: “You look beautiful…”

This time you really had to look away flustered, your heart beat like a drum and the clock now marked 6:35 and what could be the start of a wonderful memorable night.

 

 

--

 

“Were you the one that took me to my room yesterday?” –The two of you were walking hand in hand and were almost arriving to the activity hall. Upon hearing your words Youngjae’s lips curled into a smile.

“You seemed uncomfortable so I took you to your room.”

“But Jae, you had just came out from the hospital, you should’ve just woke me up instead.”

“But you’re my princess, and you should be carried as such…” –He said and gently placed a piece of hair behind your ear. You couldn’t but to laugh at his comment.

“Princess?”

He nodded looking directly at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter