Chapter 81

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 81

 

A few hours before

In the dark room brightened only by the monitor screens, Yoseob was watching carefully the scene before him. He didn’t expect for them to quickly react that way to his devious plan. But he felt a bit of 'admiration' for the girl who was now working hard to fix the damage they did.

Kikwang was silently waiting for his instructions, and at the same time, he was worried of how he was going to make things work out.

“He sure has guts to actually show his face...” –Yoseob suddenly woke Kikwang from his thoughts. –“Just like I expected...”

The other boy glanced at the screen and narrowed his eyes trying to get a clear view. He saw Youngjae among the group of students crowded up in the screen.

“Do I proceed?” –Kikwang asked cautiously.

“Wait.” –Yoseob stopped him. –“Let’s give them some time.”

 

 

They spent all the time the group took to fix everything, watching them closely. Yoseob's eyes were especially close to Youngjae, watching his every move.

The atmosphere between them was tense, and Kikwang tried his best not to blow his cover.

“Proceed.” –Yoseob said suddenly with his eyes fixed on the phone he was using.

Kikwang, just as was requested ‘got rid’ of the recording and messed up the system as he usually did.

“Guys… Go to the East side as I told you, you already know what to do.” –Yoseob spoke on the phone, and Kikwang made a mental note.

“As for you…” –The boy turned to Yoseob who now had his piercing eyes on him. –“Make sure no one comes. You already know the rest.”

 

With those last instructions, Yoseob left Kikwang alone. He locked the door as he usually did. Rushing to the monitors, he put them back as they were supposed to and retrieved the images as he was supposed to get rid off.

“East side…” –He said softly as he looked at the monitors. Kikwang's first plan was to follow Yoseob closely to see where he left to, but due to his words, he decided to see what else he was planning.

In one of the monitors he saw someone walking, and getting a closer look, he realized it was Youngjae who was alone. In the next few minutes, he noticed him stop and get his phone. As quickly as he could even blink an eye, two males dressed in all black clothing, and well covered came in and snatched him, making him throw his phone.

He tried to see where they were going to, but before he could follow he realized that some of the cameras that followed were out of service and he had no idea where they led to. The last moment he followed them they were still inside, and frantically he looked at every single monitor, but he lost track of them.

“Darn!” –He hit the desk and shook his head, not only had he lost track of Yoseob, he had also lost their steps and he now feared that the other boy would be in trouble. Things were definitely not going as planned.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang contemplated the idea many times, but he couldn’t contact the girl even when Yoseob wasn’t there, and she also had a lot on her shoulders at the moment. He didn’t know what Yoseob was up to anymore, and he could come back any time. He thought he could easily find him and get the evidence he needed and get help to stop him, but Yoseob had planned this a bit better than he did. Still, he had nothing else against him.

 

He decided to keep his eyes on the screens, and nothing. They had completely disappeared.

The play was quickly approaching its end, and he was still stuck in the room. Usually he always had a way out, but this time he was completly clueless on what he could do.

He heard someone knock on the door, and he quickly turned off the whole system, but not before making sure everything was in place in case that person was Yoseob.

 

He approached the door slowly.

 

“Kikwang…” –The voice behind the door said softly.

“Doo Joon?” –Kikwang furrowed his eyebrows. –“What are you doing here?”

“Open up.” –He said firmly.

 

He hesitated until he said loud enough for him to hear only. “I know what you’re up to. I’m going to help you.”

Kikwang opened the door after hearing those words and quickly let him in. Going straight to the point he asked the other male. "How are you planning to do that?"

"I have something you don't." -Doo Joon said confidently.

"And what's that?" 

"Years of experience..." -Then Doo Joon pulled a phone from his pocket. -"...And evidence."

Pressing a button, a recording started to play, he remembered well that conversation, it was the same one he almost walked to. After he finished with the recording Doo Joon was the first to speak.

"I wasn't planning to do this... I was actually terrified of what could happen if my parents knew what I was up to. They did wrong too... But that wasn't an excuse for me to follow in their footsteps." -Doo Joon's expression was apologetic, he really gave thought to everything that had happened. -"When I saw that he really went through with my stupid plan, I felt ashamed."

"I know what you mean..." -Kikwang responded looking down.

"I can't help but to feel like I'm part of the reason he's like this now. I have to stop him... But I'm also going to tell everything..."

"What are you talking about?" -Kikwang furrowed his eyebrows.

Doo Joon hen he put his phone away and replied. -"This will answer your question." 

He pulled out some papers he had folded inside his jacket. Kikwang scanned the papers after taking them and he was very surprised with the content.

"But you're... going to confess everything..." -He had all the proof of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter