Chapter 79

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 79

 

  Through the night, you tried your best to sleep, but thinking about the disaster that was yet to be found you couldn’t get a shut eye. But even more than that, you feared for Youngjae’s safety. After trying to contact him, you realized he had blocked your calls so warning him was out of the question. 

Even if you could see him in person, he would just avoid you like he's done all this time. Yoseob already put your life in danger, and Youngjae was only staying away from you to make sure he wouldn’t harm you. As much as you feared for his safety, he feared for yours.

You held that sweater Youngjae gave you tightly, and shut your eyes. The scent of his cologne was faint, but it somehow made you feel a bit closer to him. I wish I could protect you...

But thinking about all the memories you already had, they all happened exactly as you remembered. So was there anything you could actually do to avoid the inevitable?

 

--

 

You called the group early the next day. It was important to make sure everything was in top shape. Giving orders you sent each department to their work, and soon after the words coming from Gikwang were becoming a reality.

Overnight, not only were props messed up with, also the clothing and the makeup was thrown and scattered all over the floor. The day was falling apart before even beginning.

“Team leader… What are we going to do?”

"Who did this?" -And as everyone realized what was happening, they all started to murmur and question because of the scene. The group gathered around you pleading for a new plan. Taking a deep breath, you turned around to everyone.

"Let's leave the other questions aside and focus on the important issue here. The talent scouts are coming, and we won't cancel the play. We still have time to fix this, alright?" -You looked at the group, and slowly managed to get them to calm down and give you their attention. -"What I need you to do now is to do everything you can to clean up and fix your area. I have an idea.” –You kept your cool despite the pressure you felt and walked over to Seokjin. –“Jin, while I’m gone, you’re in charge, okay?”

“Me?” –As if he was in disbelief he pointed at his chest.

“Yes, you… Just keep everyone in their areas and help them out while I get back up. Can you do it?”

He nodded enthusiastically and quickly did what he was told. Since that part was all covered you rushed out of the auditorium. Knowing the music group was preparing in the other classroom, you quickly made your way over.

Knocking twice on the door, it was soon opened by Sarah who was really surprised to see you.

“___-ah. What brings you over here?” –She asked.

You glanced at the room at the small group and said: “I need your help. Is there any way you can call the rest of the music group?”

 

 

After explaining roughly to Sarah the situation she agreed to help in all she could. All her classmates soon after arrived, everyone including Youngjae came over which made you feel relieved, and gave you hope that by the end of the day everything would be fixed and things could go back to the way they were. Also you were hoping to get a hold of him in case you could avoid anything bad happening to him.

Sarah still kept doing her part in the music area, and as for the rest they gave a hand fixing the props and organizing the big amount of clothing, some even left to buy the things needed to replace the things that broke. A couple of minutes later, another surprise arrived through the door.

“Yongguk, Jongup, Zelo… What are you doing here?” –You walked over to them who were followed by Himchan and the rest or at least most of the students from Jongup's and Zelo's class.

"We came to help out. There's no way we can leave you alone at a time like this." -Jongup said with the cutest smile which made you feel better already.

"Yeah! How can we let you handle this all alone?" -Zelo added, and you turned to Yongguk who then spoke up.

“Sarah told me what was happening, since I was already in Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter