Chapter 77

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 77

 

Again the rumors and gossip filled the hallways after Yoseob's confession. Some people actually felt bad for him because of the way I rejected his invitation and his feelings. But I tried not to let the comments get to me.

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about the future, when he was dancing with me; he said he liked me before Youngjae. That Youngjae knew he liked me, and then he just took advantage and got to me first. That made me feel very uneasy back then, but after Yoseob’s true colors showed I couldn’t help but to think he had made all that up.

I thought that the only reason he approached me then was to get his revenge on Youngjae knowing the affection he felt for me.

Did I really just over look the possibility that Yoseob was actually telling the truth at that time? Did he really ‘like’ me first?

Was this just a way for him to get his revenge now? 

The fact that I had to deal with this again made me really anxious.

As much as I tried to get rid of those thoughts, I couldn’t get them off my head. Honestly, I was lost; I didn’t know what his intentions were anymore. But I need to concentrate on my tests right now…

 

 

--

 

Yoseob ignored yet another call from Youngjae. He knew why he kept insisting since the word on the hallways spread quickly, so he just let him call. The boy did his best to avoid him, and since the only time they saw each other was in classes, Youngjae wouldn’t dare cause a scene then.

“I thought I told you were wasting your time… Why can’t you just give up? Didn’t you already get what you wanted?” –Doo Joon tried to reason with Yoseob.

Gikwang almost walked in the conversation.

“Did I?” –The boy said and looked back again at his phone where he was receiving another call from Youngjae.

“They broke up, he suffered and she suffered.” –Doo Joon said. –“What else do you want to do?”

“Did you forget your own plan already?” –Yoseob asked. –“Or did everything change because your interests were fulfilled?”

The 'leader' looked up thinking, and then he shook his head in disapproval. “You don’t mean…? I said that plan was done for Yoseob. We were not going through that anymore. Do you want to ruin the whole school over your selfish interests?”

Yoseob got up and challenged Doo Joon; Gikwang walked back a bit hiding from his sight.

“Why are your interests always more important than mine, and mine are only selfish?!"

“She never loved you Yoseob. Why are you so infatuated with someone who will never look at you? There's nothing else you can do to hurt him. This won’t change a thing; you won’t get anything out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter