Chapter 7

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! Thanks for sticking with me in my absence of updates. /).(\

Honestly, this is one of those months where I'm barely home and when i get home I'm just too exhausted to write. And my mind refuses to work with me. Right now I'm so dizzy, right after I post this I'll most probably go to bed.

I have been brainstorming a lot, I just need that moment I'll just relax forget everything and get to writing.

I had this chapter writen a while ago, but I wasn't so happy with it, so I just added and edited somethings to update.

I hope you guys like it. It's quite long in my perception, I hope it's long enough for you guys.

And I also hope that the story is flowing to your liking, and that it keeps you entertained. (:

 

 

Chapter 7

 

After the encounter at the library Youngjae kept thinking about her to the point where he couldn’t even sleep. He was sort of confused because this time the girl he kept close to his heart approached him herself. What am I supposed to do now? He kept sighing as his eyes were lost in the inside of his locker. If he should talk to her or just let her approach him on her own initiative, was just one of the worries he had.

And if she did approach him next time, what should he say?

Then again, Daehyun kept encouraging him to come clean and just be her friend first. But after being just a nuisance to her eyes for not using the right approach, how can he just intend to befriend her just like that. He peeked by his locker door and found her locker that was just down the same aisle. Once he saw her it hit him, why not apologize first? She’s a nice girl and all, but what if she doesn’t forgive him?

He had already confessed several times before with the same results, which was her growing further from him. But what could be worse than living a whole life wondering what if?

He took another glance and a deep breath before closing his door. His heart was beating hard as he kept trying to come up with how to start the conversation. The boy had performed before for big audiences, but just trying to pick up a conversation to apologize with the girl he likes was taking the best of him. But he was too serious about her to let the fear and the nerves take control of him.

Taking another breath and slowly walked up to her.

--

She was getting some things from her locker until she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

“Morning Sarah! Let me get some of my things I’ll be right there with you.” –She responded without looking back.

It was sort of strange for her not to get an answer from Sarah, and then she heard the person behind her clear softly and speak.

“Excuse me?” –He said a bit awkwardly.

--

You opened your eyes widely when you heard his voice; it was especially awkward for you when you realized whom you had confused him with. As you turned around you tried your best to keep your nerves and heartbeat stable, but that was especially hard when you saw his face.

“Can- Can I talk to you?” –He avoided eye contact for a second.

You nodded and as an instinct when he’s nervous rubbed the back of his neck.

“You see… uh…” –He began he was as nervous as you were maybe even more. It was the first time in a while since he had engaged a conversation with you as an initiative as he tried his best not to look at you or else he would just not be able to finish his sentence.

“I- I know things between us… Haven’t really been… Great.” –He continued, you nodded and hummed in response to let him know you understood and that he could proceed. –“And I-uh… Want to apologize… For, uh… being too pushy before… And uh…”

You felt sorry for him when you saw him struggling with his words, he was trying real hard to apologize and all you wanted to tell him that everything was forgotten and you only wanted him. But very well you knew that it was still too early, and in order to have the kind of relationship you acquired when you were older, your relationship had to develop at its own step. But, isn’t accepting his apology the first step?

Without thinking about it twice three words escaped your lips, something he definitely wasn’t expecting.

“I forgive you.” –You simply stated.

He looked up in surprise you responded so quickly, and at the moment he tried to know if what you said was real or not.

“I forgive you.” –You repeated when you didn’t get a response with a bit of emphasis on each word, and in addition you smiled at him sweetly to which he was taken aback a bit.

“You… Do…?” –He asked leaning forward a bit.

You nodded and grinned. “Yes… I do. If you’re trying to say that you want to forget whatever happened before between us before and start over, then yes. I forgive you.”

“Really?” –A small smile played on his lips you giggled a bit, it was an adorable sight.

“Yes! Now let me get my things I think I’ll go to the cafeteria before I go to class.”  -You turned around and he just stood there, and it gave you an idea. I mean, we just made up now, didn’t we?

“Would you… like to come with me?” –You requested.

“Huh?” –He immediately responded.

“Would you like to give me company to the cafeteria? Sarah hasn’t arrived yet and I really want to grab a bite before class. So would yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter