Chapter 62

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62

 

I was walking in the corridor after calling Youngjae on the phone. Ever since the last time I saw him in his house, I tried to take any free time to call him, and he was really satisfied with the support he was receiving from all of his friends, including Sarah.

Getting ready for my next class, I looked for my books in my locker. When suddenly I heard a deep voice I definitely recognized.

 

“… What room?” –He said as he walked with the person I recognized as the ‘skin ship monster’ according to future Sarah. –“Okay…”

I can’t believe we finally meet… Sort of.

 

--

 

“But why? I don’t want to study…” –Sarah protested as you pushed her towards the classroom.

“Sarah you need…” –You strained. –“To do something…” –And strained. –“After you…” –And strained. –“Graduate…”

After finally reaching the classroom, you stopped and took the so needed breath.

“Okay, and what exactly are you going to do here? I thought you already knew where you wanted to study.” –She placed her hands on her hips, and raised her eyebrow.

“I do. But Youngjae hasn’t. Since he can’t come I want to give him options, so I thought the earlier the better.” –You responded and walked inside.

“Oh how thoughtful.” –Sarah implied sarcastically and followed.

 

--

Finally the expected guests arrived with a professor.

Sarah looked up and instantly widened her eyes.

“Yongguk?” –She said softly.

As surprised as you were, you looked at Yongguk whom waved shyly at Sarah as soon as he spotted her, and she seemed, for the first time in her life, shy.

Then it hit you, this definitely wasn’t the first time they’ve met… But wasn’t it supposed to be?

“You know him?” –You asked.

“Yeah… He’s a volunteer in the hospital where I work. We met the other day.”

 

Yup… they definitely met. But that wasn’t a bad thing at least… right?

 

--

 

The presentation went on smoothly; Himchan gave a couple of words to those who were interested in the traditional instruments. And spoke a little bit of the requirements to enter. Soon it was Yongguk’s turn, and before stepping forward he cleared .

After a long lecture, the class seemed pretty uninterested, until Yongguk suggested something that caught everyone’s attention.

 

“…Since we didn’t want to bore you guys, we decided to do something different. We want to hear the talents we have in this classroom today… Let’s do a small talent show.”

You remember well Sarah’s words, she did say they asked for students to sing and you pushed her to go ahead.

“Let’s start with… You over there.”

 

Or maybe not…This wasn’t like it was supposed to be.

Yongguk pointed at the middle of the classroom where Sarah was sitting.

“Me?” –She pointed at her chest, also surprised.

“I figured it would be easier to choose, we don’t have much time left…” –Yongguk reasoned, and you could’ve sworn you saw Himchan have a sly grin.

She suddenly turned to you, practically as she was blaming you for the whole situation. You sheepishly smiled, and ushered her to go ahead. Not exactly how you pictured this moment you’ve been waiting for so long, but there was nothing you could actually do to stop it.

 

 

--

“I can’t believe you made me do that!”

“Do what Sarah, he was the one that called you…” –You reasoned.

“But still, you pushed me to go!” –She fought. –“If I wasn’t there maybe then this wouldn’t have happened.”

Sarah was being overdramatic, it wasn’t like it was the first time singing in public, and maybe she was embarrassed because of Yongguk?

“Are you embarrassed because you sang in front of Yongguk?”

She scoffed, “No. I already sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter