Chapter 61

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 61

 

“We need to talk.” –Daehyun said keeping a serious face, which was different than his usual cheeky grin.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Yes. I need your help with Youngjae.” –He said, and you tilted your head.

“Why?”

“I think he’s going through some kind of post traumatic depression or something…” –He made strange movements with his hands as he tried to explain.

“Post traumatic depression…?” –You repeated trying to make sure you got the right term he decided to use.

“Yeah that. I went to his aunt’s house and she told me he refuses to get out of his room. He’s barely eating and he doesn’t want to talk to anyone, not even me.” –Daehyun explained. That was serious, especially that last part.

“That’s strange. I’ve talked to him on the phone and he’s sad, but he seemed like he was coping with it better…” –Now you were beginning to worry.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to worry you ___-ah. I know him, and he looks out for you more than you could imagine.” –He stated, and that made you think. Again, just like other times before Youngjae hid things from you. That wasn’t fair for him; he was dealing alone with the entire situation, when you were more than willing to help him out.

“Can you give me his address? I need to see him…”

 

--

 

“Nice to finally meet you ___. Youngjae has told me so much about you.” –Youngjae’s aunt welcomed you to her house.

“How’s Youngjae doing?” –You asked cautiously as you walked in.

“Daehyun must’ve told you.” –She invited you to sit down. –“Ever since he was expelled he doesn’t want to come out of his room. I’ve tried talking to him, his friend tried talking to him but he’s just shut everyone out.”

That was awful, you looked down apologetically. “That’s why I came… I’ve talked to him on the phone, but he’s hidden well how he’s really feeling. Can I see him?”

“Sure thing! I’m actually glad you came, maybe you could help him out.”

 

You were now standing in front of his door. There was no sound coming from the room, and it seemed very depressing. Just thinking that he was inside the door all alone, all the thoughts that could be going through his mind, you needed to see him.

After knocking the door, you awaited an answer.

“I’m not hungry…” –Youngjae said from inside thinking that you were his aunt.

“Youngjae?” –And suddenly silence. –“It’s me… I came to see you.”

You heard shuffling from inside and the door slowly opened. He peeked out of his room slightly, his hair was sort of messed up and he was still wearing pajamas, despite it being more than 5 P.M.

“H-hi…” –He stuttered, and gave you a faint smile even if he wasn’t feeling like it. He tried.

“Can I come in?” –You asked and he nodded.

When you came in his room was exactly as you expected. He was very organized; everything was in its place, except for his bed perhaps because he must’ve been on it before you arrived.

“I wasn’t expecting you to come here today; I thought you were busy remaking the project this week.” –He said and took out a desk chair for you to sit in. –“Sit here, my bed’s kind of messy.”

“It’s okay. And yes, I was, but it’s been three days since we haven’t seen each other, so I was worried.”

He was now sitting on his bed. “I already told you I was fine. I’m simply taking a small break from everything.”

Youngjae said that, but still it didn’t convince you.

“Really? I actually heard something about you that’s worrying me.” –With that his face changed. –“I heard that you didn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter