Chapter 59

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Chapter 59

 

“Hey Zelo!” –Sarah came over to the young boy who was skateboarding on the sidewalk. –“I haven’t seen you since that day you came to my house.”

The boy was listening to her, but he was still skateboarding doing small tricks.

“I’ve been very busy with school and all.” –He did a flip and landed casually, in front of Sarah. Then he picked up his skateboard. –“How did everything go with your dad?”

Sarah smiled then sat in the corner of the sidewalk, and Junhong followed.

“Everything went great. We talked everything out; I’m actually looking forward to spending more time with him.” –She then started to look inside her bag. –“But now that you bring that up, I was really surprised that day with you.”

“With me?” –Zelo began to feel a bit excited; perhaps she found the paper he had left her on purpose.

“Yeah.” –She looked at him and hid the object she had reached out. –“You were really insightful and inspiring.”

The boy chuckled and blushed remembering his words. “Yeah…”

“Also, I think this belongs to you.” –She took out the piece of paper showing his grades, the paper he had left on her house table. –“I’m really proud of you Zelo.”

She embraced him and he blushed even more. “Noona, stop.”

“Eh eh… Sarah Umma.” –She laughed and hit his shoulder softly. –“I’m kidding. But I really am proud of you. You’ve grown so much in the little time we’ve known each other.” –She hugged him from the side.

“Stop it…” –He said softly covering his red cheeks making Sarah want to more.

She knew no one could ever replace her precious little brother, but having someone like Junhong by her side made her feel content. Something about his easy going personality was really comforting, and for him, sometimes it felt lonely being away from his family and thanks to both Sarah and Jongup they made that feeling bearable.

 

 

--

 

After the weekend of the date, you were beyond happy. Everything was going wonderfully and you were at ease. After having lunch you had some free time, and since the project was due that week you wanted to give it some finishing details. As soon as you opened your locker, a couple of pieces of paper fell on the floor. Your locker was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter