Chapter 53

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 53

 

Youngjae was currently sitting down at school, but although his body was… there, his mind was far from there. Daehyun’s words always had an effect on him, even when he didn’t want to. But seeing as his friend reasoned, he had a point.

No, no… He mentally slapped yet another idea away. The desperate boy sighed again and put his head on the desk, and again and again; until someone stopped him from having a purple forehead.

“Don’t love yourself so much dude…” –That sarcastic comment could only have come from the one who caused Youngjae’s current despair.

He eyed Daehyun with hatred, and he backed up with his hands up.

“Woah, what did I do to you…?”

“You know very well what you did to me! I can’t believe you would make fun of me in front of my own girlfriend!” –Youngjae crossed his arms and glared at Daehyun who was now thinking very hard. He had no idea what his friend was talking about.

“Um… can you please explain? I really don’t know what you’re talking about…” –Daehyun now sat in front of Youngjae, who sighed in defeat.

“I’m sorry… I-I have been frustrated after what you said this weekend… I have really liked her for so long, and spent so much time how I would ever get her to like me… I over looked the whole first date deal… Now I feel awful, because I don’t know what to do…”

Daehyun eyed carefully the ashamed Youngjae who tangled his fingers on his hair, making it as expected a huge mess.

“Youngjae stop that… There’s still half of the day to go through, and you’re already looking like a mess…” –He adjusted in his chair and grabbed his friend by his arms. –“You’re worrying over nothing. ___-ah is a simple girl, I’m sure she wouldn’t expect something huge from you. Just look at you!”

That comment earned a glare from Daehyun, which as usual he shrugged off and added. “Do you want me to ask her? I’m a good detective… I’m sure I can get this information no problem and she wouldn’t even notice.” –He leaned back with a sly smile on the desk and crossed his arms.

“I don’t know…” –Youngjae doubtfully looked at Daehyun, who again leaned back on the other desk.

“Come on, I only have 20 minutes until next period… I’m good friends with her, I can assure you in less than 10 minutes I’ll have the answer you so much desire.” –Daehyun reasoned.

Youngjae sighed, and caved. “Alright, but she mustn’t know that I sent you, Detective Jung.” He added sarcastically, bringing a huge grin on Daehyun’s lips.

“I won’t disappoint you!” –He quickly said and left baffled his now concerned friend.

I hope I did the right thing…

Just when he was in the middle of his worrying thoughts, a knock on the door woke him.

“Sorry to interrupt…” –Kikwang said to the boy who had turned to him.

“Can I help you?” –He said in a not so friendly way.

Ignoring that Kikwang just quickly explained the reason for his unwanted visit.

“I was just at the Music recording area helping Sarah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter