Chapter 39

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick update!

Not a continuation from the last chapter, but important nonetheless. Enjoy! (:

 

Chapter 39

 

Jongup was starting to feel like he was living alone for the past week. Zelo had barely spoken to him although they lived in the same house. This adding to the fact that the younger one was no longer walking together with him to school either. By the time they were both home, the time left was meant for studying and they did that separately.

Because of this, Jongup was really missing his close friend, and he wanted the friendship they shared in middle school to come back. The young one was really changing, and sometimes he acted like a rebel and it really worried Jongup that it would affect him on school, or that his parents would send him back to his home town.

The older boy was concerned, because he knew how much Zelo wanted to make his dream come true and that he was only there in Seoul to do so. So in a way, if Zelo was falling back, Jongup had to be right behind him to catch him and push him back up.

Jongup was walking from his room to Zelo’s, until he heard noise coming from the kitchen. Considering they were the only ones in the house he deduced that Zelo was not in his room like he thought so.

Jongup decided to take a look downstairs, and once he stepped in the kitchen his lips turned into a smile when he saw that the young boy was preparing some snacks. Since it was the end of the weekend, he thought that he was planning to share that with him in the evening while watching movies just like good old times. Perhaps his wish was granted, or so Jongup thought.

Jongup leaned on the kitchen counter that was placed in the middle of the room, and facing Zelo.

“Whatcha planning for tonight buddy?” –Jongup smiled widely and grabbed one of the chips from the bowl.

The older boy was taken aback by Zelo’s reaction, since instead of receiving him with a friendly attitude; he put the bowl further from Jongup and furrowed his eyebrows in a bothered manner.

“Some friends are coming over tonight.” –He simply said and went to the refrigerator.

Jongup stepped from the counter. His brief good mood vanished once he heard that.

“Zelo, you know my parents told us that we couldn’t have any visitors while they were gone.”

The younger one shrugged and put a drink out. “Is just a couple of guys Jongup… is not that big of a deal.”

“No. We are having no one here Zelo. And yes it’s a big deal! You are our guest, but that does not exclude you from following rules.” –Jongup walked to him and grabbed the bottle to put it away. ­–“I’m in charge while they are gone, and I say there’s no one coming.”

Zelo scoffed and crossed his arms.

“Who put you in charge?”

“Is my parents house, so while they are not here that means I’m in charge Zelo.” –Jongup put his tone up, it was rare to get to this side of him, but he left him no choice or else he wouldn’t get respect from the rebelling boy.

Just in queue someone knocked at the door, Zelo looked over his shoulder at the door and back at Jongup.

“They are here, guess I can’t cancel now.” –He said and quickly ran to the door.

“Zelo! I said No!” –Jongup yelled leaving the bottle he had grabbed on the counter and running towards the door.

When he got there Zelo had already opened the door and a group of boys were already making their way in.

“Sorry, but none of you are supposed to be here.” –Jongup spoke to the boys who just glared at him in an intimidating way. One of them turned to Zelo in a wait for explanation.

“Don’t mind him; he’s just mad because I didn’t invite him.”

The boys chuckled and Jongup felt his blood rushing through his face.

“You don’t have to invite me anywhere… This is my house and…”

He was cut off when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter