365 Days with you...

Description

Hello! This is numico with my first fanfic, and I'm sorry if this is not up to your expectations or anything > < I didn't really know who to put in this story, so I used my biases as the characters in the story, I hope you all don't mind! > <

 

If you read this while this story is ongoing, I ask that you comment on my story, because I may consider changing the ending of the story :) What I mean? Let's read the Foreword first!

 

I don't know if this will be needed but this story is Copyrighted by me, user numico, and all the ideas I have in this story other than the reader's opinions are MINE, so no plagarizing, arraso? :)

Foreword

Zhang Yixing, better known as Lay, is just a regular person....well, maybe not so regular, as he is one of the most popular in town, along with his friends in the group EXO, and their seniors SHINee. When they are not at school, they are competing in dancing/singing competitions. He's just enjoying his everyday life until he discovers that he has 365 days left to live.

 

Kwon Hye Ri is actually a retired killer who was originally from the group Slashers (sorry for the lame name I couldn't think of anything OTL), and has a sixth sense of knowing when people will die, and spends the last days with her victim before he or she dies.

 

When Kwon Hye Ri shows up at Lay's door one day, telling him that he has 365 days left to live because of his side pain, he can't believe it. What will happen for his last days before his death?