Meow~

Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating after like 2 months. Me and my best friend run a club, it ain't easy. Drama, drama and more drama appeared so I didn't have time to update as I planned. The drama kinda died down but it's still there.

Hello_Panda_ added a few things and messaged me that she updated a few things and wanted my input. I liked what she added and changed a few things and added more after her ideas.

So I hope you like it. I'm so sorry for not updating. I'll try my best to update more.

-Weinfinitizeyou

P.S. I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda short it is 4 am in the morning. I didn't sleep since like 12 am yesterday.   

 

 

 

BGM: Super Junior KRY- FLY~

 

~*~*Jieun's Pov*~*~

"Hey Channie can I bor- HOLY MOTHER OF SAINT CHESUS!!! IS THAT A CAT!!!" Some guy with eyeliner(?)shierked in horror droping a pencil on the floor asking the boy who was carrying me while I was nippling on the chips in his hands. The boy nodded.

"Yeah, why? Scared?" The boy pressumed.

"No. Channie you know what happen in the 4th grade. Thats why I'm asking." The eyeliner guy (cuz he has eyeliner on) put his hands on his hips and acting like some diva. I wonder what happen in the 4th grade?

"Oh. Right. Yeah. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter