Chapter 6

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun Hong grabbed my hand and pulled me after him out the door and down the stairs.

“Jun Hong! He gave me five minutes!” I wanted to ask him some questions before I had to face everyone downstairs.

“Noona, let’s not make hyung mad okay?” He looked back at me as we met up with everyone in the living room. Why is Jun Hong so bent on making sure I listen to Bang? I know he can be… scary at times but I wanted to tell him that that personality of mine won’t change overnight.

The boys were whispering to each other and stopped when they saw me. Their glares pretty much told me everything, they didn’t know why I was there and they didn’t want me to know what was going on.

“What is she doing down here?” Him Chan looked towards Bang. I rolled my eyes as soon as my thoughts were confirmed but I wanted to know the reason too. It was frustrating me because I was clueless as to what Bang wanted from me. I came here to work under him as a nurse, now I was forced to stay here and then they start talking about getting some guy. So, tell me exactly how I should feel about this?

Knowing Jun Hong, he wouldn’t like me questioning Bang so I whispered towards his shoulder, which is the tallest area I can reach with my height. “Hey, can you tell me what’s going on?” Jun Hong looked down at me and only placed a finger to his lips. I yelled at him in whispers in response. “Just tell me already!”

He nudged me and I looked to where he was facing.

Bang, who had his eyes fixated on me finally begins speaking when he had my attention. “She’s coming with us.”

Him Chan starts laughing, “I wonder if she’ll act the same way after today.”

“What - “ The rest of my words were muffled when something was thrown over my head. I grabbed it off my head angrily and blew the hair out of my face. Looking down, I found a sweatshirt in my hands.

“Put it on and make sure to pull the hood down to cover your face.” Bang commanded and I open my mouth to reply. “And don’t ask any questions, just get your in the car.” He interrupted. Jun Hong looked at me worriedly and ushered me to put on the sweatshirt. He pulled the hood over my head. With my eyes covered, I couldn’t see anything, but I felt him grasped my hand again and pulled me along with him again. I peered at Jun Hong’s face from under the hood and saw how nervous he was.

“Where are we going?” I asked him, I wanted an answer this time.

“Noona…just stay close to me, alright?” He tried to reassure me with a smile, but I wasn’t having it. I was starting to feel scared. They’re not gonna decide to kill me off, right? I mean, I know I’ve been a pain but I don’t think I deserved to die because of my stubborn nature. Yet, I decided to trust Jun Hong on this and just stuck close to him. Bang walked next to me out to the car while I found him being too close for my taste so, I shifted even closer to Jun Hong. Matching my action, Bang moved nearer and kept up his pace with me. And he only did move away the moment I got into the Honda Pilot with my heart in my throat. I held my hands and moved my thumbs over my knuckles to ease my edginess, but it wasn’t helping. I was placed next to Daehyun and going to god-knows-where. But, I was suddenly distracted from my turmoil and the movements of the car once noticing someone missing from the bunch.

I took my chance and turned towards Daehyun. “Where’s Jong Up?”

I waited but there was no answer - I wasn’t too disappointed since I was 99% sure he wasn’t going to answer.

I was lost in my thoughts when the Honda Pilot came to a halt. “God, another freaking warehouse?” I mumbled under my breath. I decided to say a quick prayer to God and my parents the moment I was outside the vehicle. This could be my grave and I wanted my death to be as painless as possible. Someone bumped me from behind, “Why are you just standing there? Let’s go.” Him Chan walked past me and I followed, trying to keep myself from knocking the daylights out of him. The first face I saw was Jong Up standing behind a man. The second face I saw was the face of the man, all bloody and bruised. He was tied to a chair and left whimpering from his pain.

I was too shocked to move and Bang grabbed my arm and stood me beside him. I tore my eyes from the man and looked around at the boys' faces, hoping I could find any answers as to what the hell was happening. Yet, their expressions remained hardened as they focused on the man in front of them. I heard muffled cries coming from his taped mouth.

I was horrified. “What are you doing to him?” He was beaten so bad, his face covered with blood and sweat, and his nose was obviously broken.

“Do you know why you’re here, Mr. Kim?” Bang stepped forward and I saw the man’s eyes widened and shook his head violently. Bang only chuckled lowly, if I said I was scared of him before then I reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter