Chapter 29

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Chapter is NOT mature! There's something wrong and I can't unclick the option. Sorry if you guys were expecting something LOL erts. 

*Author’s POV*

Yong Guk woke up before Na Ri and he found himself staring at her instead of getting up. It was a last minute decision to come to her bed last night but he felt he had to. It felt unreal that she was back and he needed to be with her, he couldn’t afford to lose her again. Even using the ‘nightmare’ excuse to gain what he wanted.

Those thoughts disappeared when thoughts of what Na Ri told him last night rushed forward. They dared to touch her in that way? His eyes traveled from her lips where there was a cut to the mark on her neck.

He couldn’t undo what they did to her but he could replace it, couldn’t he? He leaned forward and rested his lips softly on hers, kissing her a few times. He couldn’t stop after one – it felt like he couldn’t stop. He finally controlled himself and finished it with one last kiss.

To erase the kiss that wasn’t from him.

He pulled back when he felt her stir softly. He pulled her up softly until the bruising mark on her neck was in front of him. He tilted his head and connected his lips directly on the spot to on it gently – his tongue darting out faintly to over it.

To replace the mark that wasn’t his doing.

He pulled back and looked up at her face. She wasn’t awake and he wasn’t intending to let her know about what happened. There were excuses as to why he slept in her bed but what he just done, couldn’t be explained innocently. She couldn’t know yet.

“Na Ri…’ He whispered. “I’m going to protect you. No matter what.” He said softly under his breath.

*Na Ri’s POV*

I awoke and found the spot next to me empty. I sat up slowly and sighed softly, ignoring the nagging soreness. I looked around before pulling the blanket away from my body.

I make my way over to the bathroom without stumbling too much and when I looked into the mirror, the mark on my neck caught my attention. I turned my face and ran my fingers over it. “Was it always this dark?” I mumbled to myself. The mark was so obvious now. Bang probably saw it while waking up this morning. I wonder what he thought about it. Was he angry? I shrugged my shoulders…it’ll be fine.

After washing my face, I head downstairs to see all the boys gather. This was how it was all the time, but I felt like I appreciated it more. The smiles on their faces seemed to be so much brighter than normal.

Jun Hong looked up. “Oh! Good morning noona.” I walk downstairs slowly due to the state of my body and Him Chan jumps up from the couch.

“Should you be walking around like that?”

“I’m fine.” I waved him off.

He looked at me after hearing my response. “You’re limping.” I rolled my eyes and walk over to sit down.

Daehyun had been unusually quiet for being present and I looked over at him. He didn’t look at me or show that he noticed my presence. “What’s up with you? Running out of insults?”

He turned to look at me. “Nothing.” He answered and turned his attention back to the TV.

“Huh?” He didn’t say anything else. Youngjae leaned down and whispered in my ear, although he made sure that Daehyun heard. “He was worried about you.”

“Hey!” Daehyun snapped his head back and grabbed at Youngjae, who easily avoided his hands. “Why would I be worried about her? If anything, I hope they fixed her stubborn habit.” He clicked his tongue and I scowled at him.

“I see the two days without me weren’t enough to change that mouth of yours.” I retorted.

“Alright kids!” Him Chan walked behind the couch and placed his arms out separating us. “Daehyun missed you –“ Daehyun’s eyes widened. “What the hell are you saying?” Daehyun blurted in surprise. “ – And Na Ri missed you just as much.” I turned towards Him Chan and scoffed. “Who said I missed his annoying self?”

Daehyun and I continue to glare at each other until the front door opened – revealing Bang in sweats and sweatshirt. I looked at him in surprised. “Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” The others began to snicker like they knew something and I didn’t. Bang who heard them cleared his throat and everyone immediately composes themselves.

“Na Ri, wanna go somewhere with me today?”

“Why? You guys didn’t spend enough time together last night?” Him Chan blurted, which sent everyone in a fit of laughter and me turning around to look at Him Chan in shock.

“Wha – “ I stuttered. Even Jong Up was chuckling quietly to himself. I snapped my head back towards Bang. “You didn’t even try to hide it?” I asked exasperatedly. I looked at the others. “Look, it’s not what it looks like –“

“That – uh mark on your neck says something differently.” Youngjae pointed out.

My hand hastily covers the bruise on my neck. “If you guys have forgotten, I was almost yesterday!” I yelled at them but they refused to believe me.

“Na Ri, ignore them and go change.” Bang nonchalantly nods his head towards the stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter