Chapter 11

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got dressed like the control freak wanted me to and walked downstairs with my fingers fussing with the bottom of the tight dress as I walked. “Why does this have to be so short!” I snapped and continued to pull it down as far as I could. But then, I would feel cold air on my chest and would have to pull it back up to fix the neckline. It was a black, body-hugging, and a totally sad excuse for a dress. It didn’t have sleeves and I couldn’t help but think that the dress was in desperate need of fabric.

“Wow! You clean up well.” Him Chan smirked and walked over with some pumps. 

All I did was put on some damn dress.

I grimaced while eyeing the shoes he had in his hands. “Those are going to break my neck.” Chin Ho stood up from the couch and pulled me over to sit down. He took the pumps from Him Chan and placed them on my feet. “Why are you suddenly like this?” I asked him suspiciously.

“Just remember to behave and listen to Yong Guk hyung.” 

I pressed my lips together in irritation.

I looked around and saw the boys all in suits and Chin Ho in sweats. I nod approvingly that at least they’re keeping him out of their affairs. Just then, Bang walks out and everyone gives him their attention. Thankfully, Chin Ho helped me stand up with the killer heels so I can turn to face him and immediately, I saw Bang’s eyes raked my appearance but he doesn’t say a word.

“Noona, don’t try anything.” Chin Ho whisper in my ears and I looked at him in shock.

Why? Does he know I'm up to something? I cleared my throat and composed myself. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He arched his brow at me and straightened up.

“Before we head out, everyone knows what we’re doing?” Bang asked. Everyone nodded except for me. Of course I don’t, I’m never told anything. Bang turns and look at me. “When we go in, you stick close. Do I make myself clear?”

I gave a blank face and it took all the power within me to just go along with it for now. “Yeah, sure.”

Everyone turned to look at me weirdly. Yeah I know, usually I would fuss but today was different. Today is the day that Bang will choose to let me go. I needed him to be the person that wants me to leave. Cherish this moment because this behavior is only temporary. I mentally scowled.

“We can’t protect you if you don’t.”

“Okay.”

“Don’t leave our view.”

“I got it.”

“I mean it.”

“So do I.” I emphasized.

Bang eyed me. “Good. Then, let’s head out.”

“Please don’t get hurt.” Chin Ho said and I gave him a smile before following them out the door.

Once outside, I was in between Jun Hong and Him Chan. “Can’t you look like this all the time?” Him Chan asked and I gave him a weird look. “What? I wouldn’t mind having you around since you would provide some uh – eye candy.”

I scoffed at the sudden change in his behavior. “Seriously? You’re really despicable, you know that?”

He chuckled. “Yeah I know.” We shuffled into the car and I had to basically hold my since I was scared the dress would lift up too much.

I looked down at the thing I had on and mentally groan at this shirt.

It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter