Chapter 6

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin woke up with a massive headache, the light coming from the window felt like it was going to kill him any moment. His head felt heavy and he didn't feel like moving at all. It's unusually warm for a fall morning maybe it's just the heater? Sungmin thought. Something shifted beside Sungmin it's probably Eunhyuk he thought. The other person out then arm and leg over Sungmin, making Sungmin want to cuddle into the warmth and bask in the secure feeling

"Hyuk not now, my head is killing me" He whinned 

"Mhmm" the other person said in response sinking their head closer into the curve of Sungmin's neck. Thinking that it was Eunhyuk, Sungmin turned his body to face his dongseng. His eyes practically popped out of their sockets the when he realized it wasn't Eunhyuk but rather Kyuhyun.

"Yah!" Sungmin raised his voice in terror, ultimately causing himself a bigger headache

"Kyuhyun! Wake up! What the hell are you doing in me bed!" He said frantically, causing even more pain to his already aching head. Kyuhyun woke up with his eyes wide like he just heard the most alarming thing ever, when his eyes came into focus he blinked and then slowly things began making sense. He blinked and this time, his eyes were more relaxed. 

"Good morning to you too grumpy pants, what crawled up your and got stuck there? Why are you so loud in the morning? And this isn't your bed, it's mine, so move over, if you're not gonna move then leave. It's too early for this" Kyuhyun said in a deep voice, he closed his eyes and at once Sungmin could hear his light breathing. Kyuhyun had gone back to sleep, only this time, his legs and arms were not tangled with Sungmin's and his body faced the other way. Seeing that everything in his body hurt, Sungmin was forced to comply and sleep there. He usually wasn't one to sleep in but today, just today, he felt the need to do so because of his first-in-a-seriously-long-while hangover.

 

Hours later when Sungmin woke up, he found himself in an empty bed.

 

So what happened in the morning was an illusion? Am I hallucinating? We're there hallucinogens (a type of drug that makes you see things) in my drink? No no that can't be, Kyuhyun doesn't look like that type of person.. But then again, I've only known him for like two weeks. Sungmin got up and made way to his bathroom, when he got out, after taking a shower of course, he heard someone in the kitchen.

"Oh finally you're awake" Kyuhyun said from the kitchen when he saw Sungmin at the door

"I thought you got alcohol poisoning or something." He continued from his spot in the kitchen

"And if I did you were just going to do nothing about it?" Sungmin asked 

"Uhh... Breakfast is burning?" Kyuhyun tried "so get out of the kitchen while I try to take out the fire" he ushered Sungmin out of the kitchen with a spatula in one hand. Ten minutes later the fire alarm went off and Sungmin got off of the sofa and turned his attention away from the TV

"Damn it what the hell did you do?" 

"I was trying to make a milkshake for myself but uhh I burned it?"

"What kind of milkshakes were you making?"

"Uhh I thought milk shakes..."

"Just leave it" Sungmin sighed looking at the mess. "Let's clean up quickly, and order breakfast because I'm not gonna have the energy to make breakfast after this"

"Alright" Kyuhyun agreed, glad to be getting some sort of help with this huge mess. There were dishes in the sink, yogurt splattered on the ceiling (how it got there was something Sungmin would never know), a broken glass of milk, two banana peels, fruit skin, seeds and the core of an apple lying on the ground near the trash can (it looks like a failed attempt to throw the plate of fruit skins, seeds and cores into the trash can). And the entire counter top covered in milkshake material. Sungmin told Kyuhyun to just wait outside while he was cleaning. Having someone else in the kitchen would bother him, especially when the other person was just standing there and not doing anything. When Sungmin declared his work a job well done, he stepped outside of the kitchen only to find Kyuhyun gone. He didn't get a chance to think much about it because just seconds after his realization, the door bell rang.

Maybe it's Hyung?

--

In the Eunhyuk-Donghae Apartment 


Donghae woke up because of the sun, he's usually didn't have his alarm set to anything on the weekend because it was the weekend and he wanted to wake up whenever his body seemed ready to face the world. Today he seemed to have woken up later than usual. He got out of bed with a good stretch and made his way to his bathroom. He showered as if he had all the time in the world. He liked relaxing like this. Now it was time for a good hearty breakfast.

"Kyunnie let's order from the Little French Market? I'm craving their pepper mix omelette today" Donghae said out loud, thinking that Kyuhyun would be found in the living room. What he saw gave himself a heart attack. What is Eunhyuk doing here again? And where the flip-flack is Kyu?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter