Chapter 29

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys boarded the first train to Miryang, and the proceeded to take the bus to their vacation spot. Kyuhyun wasn’t amused, he wasn’t in the mood to go out. He had thought a lot about what Changmin said to him a few months prior. And he wanted to just give Sungmin a little longer to return. Because if he really loves me, he’ll come back for me. But I should try to find him and make sure he’s okay. Kyuhyun thought. He had long accepted that he had the slightest of feelings for Sungmin. After this trip, I’m definitely going to find Min. 

The boys decided to rest when they got to the motel and to get food after they freshened up. Kyuhyun didn’t sleep the entire night, as he was playing games, and he didn’t sleep on the bus or train ride. He was extremely exhausted when he got to the motel and fell asleep immediately. While Kyuhyun was asleep, the others left and went to visit Sungmin. 

__

It was midday and Sungjin was again, at work. Sungmin was home alone, he knew that Heechul and Eunhyuk would come again to spend the day with him. The twins were awake as well, entertained with the toys Sungmin bought them. Sungmin was washing the dishes when he heard a hurried knock. 

“Coming,” he said, he opened the door and found himself staring at the familiar faces. Tears brimmed his eyes but words couldn’t come out of his mouth. Donghae broke the silence, “I’m gonna come in, it’s a bit cold outside” And with that everyone else entered Sungmin’s apartment. Sungmin looked around but didn’t find Kyuhyun, much to his relief but somewhere deep inside he was disappointed. 

“Do you guys want water? Anything to drink? Are you hungry?” Sungmin asked a few of them nodded yes

“Then should I make hot chocolate for you?” He asked, to which everyone responded with a yes. Ryeowook entered the kitchen to help him out. He immediately landed his eyes on the twins on the side of the kitchen, playing in their crib. He immediately grabbed Sungmin by the shoulders and said  “Tell me in an uncle” Ryeowook had tears in his eyes as he noticed that there’s no way they weren’t Sungmin’s kids. 

“Oh my god” he whispered, his tears betraying him and escaping. “You had twins” 

Sungmin was at lost for words, he didn’t know what to say. Before Sungmin could answer, another knock was heard at the door. Sungmin answered the door and found Heechul and Eunhyuk smiling brightly at Sungmin. Sungmin pouted, at least Kyuhyun didn’t find him. He brought out the hot chocolate for everyone. 

“Sungmin ah, did you show them?” Heechul asked 

“Show what?” Henry asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter