Chapter 24

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As everyone watched Hangeng drag Heechul back to their suite, they began talking. 

“Did something happen between them?” Siwon asked 

“Who knows? They’ve been rather close for a while now” Kyuhyun responded

“Maybe Heechul really did charm Hangeng” Yesung said  

“I think Hangeng was charmed even before Heechul did anything” Leeteuk chuckled 

 

As everyone else also parted ways into their own shared suites, Sungmin got a call. 

“Kyuhyun, I’ll be there in a minute, I’m getting a call right now” Sungmin said to Kyuhyun, who just nodded in response and continued walking to their suite. 

“Hello, Sungmin speaking” 

“Hello, Sungmin, this is Dr. Han, I’m in charge of the patient Lee Sungjin. His profile listed you as his guardian.” 

“Yes, I’m his guardian” 

“Very well then, Sungjin is showing signs of waking up, it could be in a month that he wakes up, maybe more, maybe less. We ask that you visit as often as you can, as research is now showing that the presence of loved ones triggers one out of the vegetative state. Now I will remind you when he does wake up, he has to stay under observation for at least two weeks. Any questions?” 

“No, sir! Thank you so much for your work” 

“Alright goodbye” 

 

Sungmin happily walked into their suite. When he opened the door, he found Kyuhyun drinking. 

“Kyuhyun what are you doing?” 

“Hmm? I don’t know I just found all these bottles and I wanted to try them, is it wrong” 

“Kyuhyun I was gone for like ten minutes, how the hell did you manage to drink a whole bottle of vodka and half a bottle of rum?” 

“I don’t know, it tastes good though, come on try it, please!” 

“No, I already drank enough at dinner” 

“No, Sungminnie please, drink with me” Kyuhyun pouted, “I’m lonely” 

“Only one drink,” Sungmin said, knowing that usually, alcohol led to bad decisions. Especially for him since he has such a low tolerance. 

“Pour me the lighter one” Sungmin said, but Kyuhyun gave him the rum, which Sungmin didn’t know was strong than the vodka.

Sungmin was out of it halfway through the glass, it didn’t help that he was drinking a bit earlier during dinner too. But at the time he had food to help him be more sober than drunk. 

Kyuhyun got up from the sofa and toppled on top of Sungmin. 

 

—- 

Monday morning Sungmin found himself stark lying next to Kyuhyun. He was worried but his headache took precedence. 

“, , , what even happened?” he asked himself, his lower back was in so much pain he couldn’t even sit up properly. 

Kyuhyun was still asleep, so Sungmin went and tried to freshen up. He asked for room service to bring him coffee and Advil since he had none on him. When room service came, he tried to get it but simply couldn’t move. 

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up” He shook the other 

“Mhmm” Kyuhyun said I to the pillow, turning over to lie on his stomach 

“Kyuhyunnie, wake up” Sungmin shook Kyuhyun harder 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and made a grumpy face at Sungmin. Clearly, Kyuhyun was not a morning person. But that wasn’t the problem, Sungmin needed him to open the door 

“Kyuhyun someone’s at the door, I can’t move can you get it?” Sungmin asked 

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows, can’t move? 

“Please?” Sungmin said, and they heard a knock again 

“In a minute” Sungmin hollered at the door 

Kyuhyun pushed himself up, only to realize he was . He decided to ask questions later, he put on his boxers and a robe and went to the door. Kyuhyun yawned right in the face of the poor employee who had Sungmin’s Advil and coffee. 

“Room service!” the person said, Kyuhyun turned around to look at Sungmin who sheepishly smiled at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took the coffee and Advil, said thanks and closed the door. 

“You woke me up for this?” 

“I’m in pain, I couldn’t move” Sungmin pouted 

“Why’re you in pain? Did we do something?” 

“Kyuhyun open your eyes, it’s more than obvious,” Sungmin said, and with that Kyuhyun looked around the room, clothes and undergarments were sprawled around the room, leading to the bed from their drinking session. 

 Kyuhyun thought. 

“It’s okay, we’re married” Sungmin blushed lightly 

Kyuhyun was about to say something harsh until his sense came flying back to him. 

“Of course Minnie, I’ll help you to the bath, but drink your coffee and have the Advil first,” Kyuhyun said, a few minutes later he ended up bathing Sungmin. He found out that Sungmin was very very ticklish and no matter how disgusted he tried to be of Sungmin, the latter was simply anything but disgusting. 

When the Advil kicked in, Sungmin was able to move around with slightly more ease. 

“What should we do for today?” 

“Hmm, let’s settle on shopping since yesterday we rode the air balloon” Kyuhyun suggested, it’d be easier on Sungmin too. Wait! What? No! I didn’t just think about being nice to Sungmin what the hell. Cho Kyuhyun what has gotten into you? Kyuhyun was a bit in shock at his own thoughts. 

“Hello? What’s wrong?” Sungmin cutely stood in front of him, looking up at Sungmin with his big doe eyes. 

“Um, nothing, I just remembered that I didn’t buy Ara noona a souvenir” Kyuhyun made up a lie 

“Oh my god, you’re right, let’s go to the shopping mall.” Sungmin bought it. He actually thought that he could buy a souvenir for his younger brother. Maybe when Sungjin finally wakes up they can both take a family trip to Lotte World. 

The couple walked into a few stores and decided on a couple of cute presents, some dishes to take home and some clothes. 

By the time they were done, both were exhausted and hungry. It was around lunchtime so they decided to grab lunch together. They spent the rest of the day together and ended up having dinner with the boys as usual. 

“Where are Heechul Hyung and Hangeng Hyung?” 

“They’ve been in their love nest for about a whole day, I’m pretty sure Heechul won’t be able to walk” Kangin shook his head. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter