Chapter 13

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double update, please comment 

At 7 am Sungmin's alarm went off, he woke up feeling groggy after the nights sleep. Realizing the importance of punctuality for today's event, he quickly got up and went to the bathroom. After completing his daily routine he knocked on Kyuhyun's door 

"Kyuhyun-ah, wake up!"    "I'm up, I'm up" Kyuhyun complained in bed. Sungmin went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two of them.   "I want a light breakfast today so maybe scrambled eggs and some bread and coffee will do."    "No, you're gonna need to be full unless you want to faint" Kyuhyun interrupted Sungmin's train of thought    "Oh true. Then what do you want to eat?"    "Waffles and bacon and eggs"    "Okay, that'll do"    Sungmin was making breakfast when his phone began ringing. "Kyuhyun can you get my phone? I think it's one of the guys calling me"    Kyuhyun left to get the phone and answered it  "Sungmin ah, it's Heechul. I'll be here to you to the hall in half an hour."    "Ah, good morning Heechul Hyung, Sungmin's busy, this is Kyuhyun. I'll tell him what you said though"   "Okay thanks Kyuhyun, oh and Geng will pick you up around the same time."    "Let's just go together" Kyuhyun suggested    "Oh true, you know what. That's gonna make things easier." Heechul said. His voice faded but Kyuhyun clearly heard his loud voice say "guys were taking them in one car, change of plans. Pick them up in exactly half an hour from now" and then he hung up.    "Breakfast is ready" Sungmin said, putting the last plate on the table. "Who was it?"    "Heechul Hyung, he's coming in half an hour to pick us up"    "Oh okay, then we better eat quickly"    They rate quickly and got dressed to go to the venue. Kibum came running to their apartment door, telling them to hurry their asses outside or else Heechul's gonna throw a hissy fit.   Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at each other and then ran out the front door. They quickly sat down in Heechul's car and were driven all the way to the church where their wedding was being held.    "Okay, we'll get there in about 25 minutes. All we have to do is wait patiently."    "Sungmin do you know your lines. Kyuhyun what about you?"    "Do you guys remember the steps? What about the dance moves for the first dance?"    "First dance?"    "Yes Kyu, did you not know about the first dance? Okay, Sungmin, have Kyuhyun follow your lead"    "Okay"    "Oh my god, I'm so excited, my babies are getting married. Oh my god. Okay Kyuhyun your mom just texted me, saying that she's at the venue" at this point in time Heechul was a mess because he kept blabbering and going on and on about useless things. He was just nervous and excited for the big event.    Hangeng, who sat right beside Heechul, took a deep breath and then grabbed Heechul by the shoulders and said "Kim Heechul! Breathe. everything will go smoothly, okay? Okay. Everything will be fine, alright? Now when I let you go you're going to take one deep breath and then let it all out. We're going to do this five times okay." He said, to which Heechul nodded    "One....."     "Two....."   "Three......"   "Four......"   "Five...."    "Okay are you better now?" Hangeng asked.    "Much better. Oh look we're here" Heechul pointed out. Hangeng and Heechul stepped out of the car   Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at each other after replaying the conversation in their head    "Kyuhyun... You don't think..."    "That there's something going on between the two? Oh hell yes I do"    "Holy , I feel like I've been out of the loop since I've been planning for the wedding"   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter