Chapter Four

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish.. Jinjja?" Jongkook sounded worried. "Arasseo."

 

 

Jongkook sighed as he turned off his phone. He couldn't believe the news he just heard from Jihyo's manager. It has already been two days since she's been sick. No wonder she hasn't phone nor texted. A guilty sigh was then released from the commander's mouth, thinking that it has been his fault to why Jihyo is lying ill at the moment. Calling Jihyo's manager once more, he asked on what the address to Jihyo's apartment was. But to his surprise, the actress' manager disclosed that Jihyo dislikes people visiting her home.

The news transmitted bothered Jongkook further. He felt that he needed to pay Jihyo a visit or give her something like fruits or ramen to make her feel better. Shaking his head, he walked out of his room when he decided to have a snack for himself. And just when he opened the fridge, inspiration struck him. Picking up his phone, he sent a quick text to Jihyo's manager.

 

"Oh.. sajangnim, can you come by for a while? I want to give Jihyo something."

"Eh? Arasseo. I guess I can pass by. But just make it quick ne? Jihyo can't be alone at times like this."

"Ne, I understand."

 

A smiled then was etched on Jongkook's face as he wandered around the kitchen, taking the things he needed. And with a beat, he got to work.

 

"Huh? What's this?" Jihyo's manager asked as she held a white paper bag Jongkook gave.

"It's food." Jongkook grinned. " Give it to Jihyo, please? And tell her that she needs to rest at least 10 hours for tomorrow evening's filming."

Jihyo's manager raised an eyebrow as she scanned the contents of the paper bag. There was kimbap, ramen even boiled chicken placed in separate containers. There was also a banana for dessert. Looking back at Jongkook, Jihyo's manager nodded at his request and bid him goodbye before leaving his apartment. Jongkook felt that he did a good deed as he closed the door.

Taking a seat on the couch, Jongkook watched the broadcast of Running Man while drinking a carton of milk. He laughed when he saw the scene where Jihyo announced that she wanted to be on his team next filming. Taking his mobile from the coffee table and putting down the milk carton, he dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

 

"Ne Oppa?"

"Jihyo-ah.. did you get the food?"

"Ne. I'm eating it now." She said and he sensed her smile. "Thank you, Oppa. But this is too much."

"Aniyo. I do the same to Donghoon and Gary when they're out sick." He chuckled. "I just watched the broadcast and I think I have a plan."

"Hmm? What is it?" The Ace asked while munching on a chicken .

"What if you be the look out and I'll run and catch them?"

"Bwo?" Jihyo said seemingly with a mouthful.

Jongkook laughed at the sound of Jihyo's voice and shook his head. "Jihyo-ya, why don't you message me after you eat ne? Then we can talk."

 

Chuckling from the Commander's request, Jihyo agreed and turned off her phone, continuing to munch on the food she had just got.

The night came by quickly and the two villains of Running Man talked about their strategy for tomorrow's game. Jihyo was feeling excited since it was her turn to shine and Jongkook was equally excited since he was always pleased in running after s and the sound of the ripping nametag fueled his determination to win. Before they could say their good nights, the Commander scolded Jihyo into having plenty of liquids, medicine and rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter