Chapter Twenty-Four

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter is mixed with 1st and 3rd POV

Legend: Yoochun / Jongkook 

 

YOOCHUN

Where is she?

 

 

 

 

Where is she?

 

 

 

 

WHERE IS SHE?!

 

 

 

 

These thoughts, these insane thoughts. They never left my head as I ran and walked up to ever place, every home, every corner Eunhye may be hiding. It’s been three days since we fought. Since she left me. She can’t leave you, Stupid. My conscience started to battle. But even with such spiteful words, I know that my inner self was right. She can’t leave me when she wasn’t mine in the first place.

With a heavy sigh, I walk up to her parents place and knock on the gate. But only the dog’s bark greeted me. No soul, no body was there to tell me where the woman I was yearning for was. Losing all hope that’s left in my body, I took out my phone and started making calls. Phone call after phone call, my voice began to sound desperate. Each one saying the same answer to the question I gave them – Sorry, I don’t know where she is.

It was hopeless. It was like finding a needle in a haystack with this situation. I kept walking. The cold slowly biting on my skin as the moon shown higher up into the night sky. I found myself seated on a vacant bench. I was in a barren park and all the sounds that were surrounding me was the whistling of the wind and the chains of the swing, chiming as the cool air blew gently against it.

I took out my phone and with shaky hands, I started fumbling with it, looking for every possible trace I could have to find her. Emails, texts, calls and even gp—that’s when it hit me. I quickly pressed the menu option and scrolled through the apps on my phone. The tracker app was still installed, making me smile all too quickly before opening it up and immediately typing in Eunheye’s number. As the scanning icon appeared, I closed my eyes and prayed hard to the heavens that she never took out the app, that she still had it there.

 

 

 

 

Location Found—

 

 

 

 

With the remainder of my strength, I ran as fast as I could, looking at my phone then at the road as I made sure of the exact location of where she was. Cold hands and shaking knees, I didn’t give a damn if I dropped on the spot as long as I could see her and tell her how much I was sorry. When I saw that my location was near her’s, I scanned the area, checking to where exactly she was. As I made looked at my phone once more for confirmation, I heard a woman grunt, catching my attention.

She was far from the lamppost so the silhouette was all I saw. A thin woman was helping a big man out of what I think was a bar. She kept groaning, either in pain or from dragging the man twice as big as her out of the place. When I recognize the outline of the man’s body, my body froze and the aura around me changed. A feeling that I know the man washed over me, causing me to step forward, wanting to recognize the couple.

“God Kim Jongkook.” The woman said and I knew I found her.

 

 

“Eunhye!” I shouted, running towards her this time.

With eyes wide in shock with a tinge of annoyance, Eunhye looked at me but turned away immediately as she tried to stop a cab. I stood under the lamppost and looked down at the unconscious man that was seated on a cold bench. How did he get like this? The possible thoughts to why he was like this and why Eunhye is with him started roaming around my head and I didn’t like any of it. As anger started rising in my nerves, I bent down on the bench and slung Jongkook hyung’s arms on my shoulders, lifting him up with a groan.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Eunhye shouted.

“No! What the hell are YOU doing?!” I shouted back.

Eunhye’s eyes were big and frightened but she recovered back her stance and look at me with hateful judgments. I ignored her and continued to carry Jongkook hyung, dragging his feet and walked away from the .

“Where are you going?!” She shouted again. “Let him go!”

But my pity for her, all the thoughts that ran through my head while I was searching her, it now all dispersed into nothingness, my heart ice cold when I saw what she did and was planning to do to the innocent man. Just in time, a cab passed by and stopped in front of me. With one hand holding the Commander, I opened the door and slowly placed him inside, closing the door before getting in the passenger’s seat. Still, Eunhye put on a tantrum, her anger showing as she hit my arm again and again.

Not taking any more of this crap, I shoved her off my arm, accidentally knocking her down on the pavement. I turned my head and opened the door gently, telling the driver to wait for a couple of minutes.

I looked down at the woman who was still shocked and seated down on the ground. “This is too far, Eunhye. Way, way too far.” My voice was cold. “I’m going to take Jongkook hyung back to his place. And so help me, if I see you following me, I will ing hurt you.” My knuckles were clenched and this scared that woman even more.

I’d regret saying those things to her but now, my heart was just stone cold, no more nice Yoochun for her. Throwing a couple of bills on her feet, I opened the door once again and sat inside, instructing where to go to the driver. From the rear view mirror, I could see Jongkook still in a trance, his head looking heavy as we road through the night. Taking him back to his place could only mean Eunhye waiting there again. I had to change track, change direction. I took up my phone again and scanned my contacts, searching for someone who could take this poor man in.

My thumb was on a roll, name by name passing by on the screen. But then I stopped, looking at the letters that were flashing in front of me. I looked back at the man and nodded with giving second thoughts.

“Ahjusshi.. can you take us to Ilsan please?”

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyo couldn’t help the tears as they started rolling down her face. Her arms were still around Jongkook’s head, her lips pressed on his forehead as Yoochun told his story. Jihyo was enraged. Filled wiyh anger from the woman that tried to do god-knows-what to the man she loves. As the Ace finally recovered from her sobbing, she looked towards her dongsaeng and asked his assistance to carry him on the couch.

“What would she want with Jongkook Oppa?” Jihyo asked after preparing Yoochun a cup of coffee.

The idol just shrugged and looked down at his cup with a sigh. “I don’t know Noona, but she did say that no one can have Jongkook hyung but her.” Closing his eyes to the aroma of the beverage, Yoochun took a tentative sip, the liquid slowly calming his nerves.

“This is going way out of hand, Chunnie. What should I do?” The actress bit her lips in worry before taking a seat on the edge of the couch, taking the Commander’s hand and slowly caressing it.

Yoochun looked at his noona with tired eyes before giving out a shrug and taking another sip of his coffee. “Oh!” His eyes opened wide in a jolt as he looked at Jihyo with excitement. “Why don’t you move to another country? I doubt Eunhye will ever find you.” He nodded, feeling proud of his idea.

“Really? Migrate? That’s a very clever idea, Yoochun, very clever.” Jihyo looked at the man with sarcastic eyes before rolling them and landing them on the Commander’s sleeping face.

The Ace felt lost as he saw what the singer looked like. She was filled with fear and anger that this wouldn’t be the first and last time it would happen to them. She feared that Eunhye could do much more than what she has d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter