Chapter Two

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chilly Wednesday afternoon when Jihyo finished her shooting. She greeted all her co-actors a job well done and headed straight for her van. She was exhausted and all the more hungry from her busy schedule, but a smile was on her face as it was already her free days til Sunday. As she was on her way home, her phone rang which caused her to jump in surprise. No one usually calls her at that hour and she just finished a brief conversation with her eomma. While eating some ramen, she hastily took out her phone from her purse and to her surprise, it was Myuk PD on the line.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" The female said with formality.

"Ah, Song Jihyo-ssi. Can you meet us for a quick meeting her at SBS?"

"Oh.. Arasseo. I'll be there in half an hour." She uttered with curiosity.

"Ne. We'll see you then." 

 

Still bewildered from the sudden conversation, Jihyo smiled and chuckled as her head started filling with Running Man possibilities. Maybe I'll be a lead role. Patting the driver's shoulder, she instructed the ahjussi in taking a detour towards SBS. Excitement was running through her veins to what the special task will be.

 

 

Upon arrival at the station, Jihyo saw a familiar figure heading towards the entrance of the building. She chuckled at the sight of Jongkook who was surprised as well to see Jihyo in the SBS grounds. Stopping on her tracks, she waited for the older man and greeted him, a big smile on her face.

"Oh Jihyo. What are you doing here?"

"Myuk PD gave me call and said-" 

"You too?" Jongkook butted in before Jihyo could finish her sentence.

"Ah Jinjja?" A chuckled of amazement escaped the female's lips. "I think I know what this is about, Oppa?"

"Oh?" Curiosity etched on Jongkook's face. "What is it?"

Shaking her head, Jihyo ran towards the elevators and pressed the up button, Jongkook running after her, curiosity still carved on his face. Fortunately, the steel doors opened immediately and both members climbed in the small room. As the elevator ascended, Jongkook looked at Jihyo's reflection through the steel doors, noticing that she was as well staring back at him. He felt a bit uneasy since it's his first time being stuck with Jihyo in an elevator. Both beings weren't as close as the others. Being the gentleman that he is, Jongkook cleared his throat and started a conversation.

"So, what's this all about?" He said in a bolt. His eyes never leaving Jihyo's through the reflection.

"I think it's about next week, Oppa." Jihyo said as she smiled.

"Oh? Next week?" 

"Ne." Nodding to his question, the steel doors then flew open as they reached their floor.

Walking through the glass doors, both members scanned the office and searched for Running Man's PD. After asking several questions to the where abouts of Myuk PD, they entered a small door and there they found the person that contacted them. Both the commander and the ace were still uncertain to why they were called in such short notice. Taking the prepared seats for them, Myuk PD clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter