Chapter One

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“From now on, I want to be on the same team as Jongkook Oppa.” 

 

 

 

 

Jongkook's eyes widened in surprise as Jihyo blurted out those words. Everyone was in shock as well to the way Jihyo reacted on that episode. Jongkook gave out an amused smile and a shrug at the comment, his eyes never leaving Jihyo's sad yet determined face. As the PDs have declared that filming was over and Sukjin, Kwangsoo and Jihyo came back from their punishment, Jongkook and Haha took their back packs and stalked in the building to find a bathroom and get dressed.

While wiping off his sweat, Jongkook leaned closer to the sink and drenched his hair and face with water. A sigh of relief then escaped his lips as he felt the cool liquid kiss his skin, relieving his head from heat. Haha just finished changing his clothes and is now combing his hair neatly while Jongkook just finished wiping his arms dry, he took his clothes and changed into them as well.

“You think Jihyo will do well in the chasing?” Donghoon asked out of the blue.

Jongkook shrugged at the thought as he wore his shirt before leaving the cubicle and joining Donghoon in front of the mirror. “I'm not really sure.” Jongkook said with doubt. “I haven't really tested her chasing abilities.” He chuckled and fixed his hair.

“Maybe you should give her lessons. See if she's worth the alliance.”

“Hmm I'll think about it. It still depends on the production staff if it will happen.”

Taking his bag from where it laid, Jongkook wore it on his back and patted Donghoon, signaling him that they should go. Donghoon went out before Jongkook, jogging towards the area where the other members were staying. Jongkook took out his phone to contact his manager when he heard a sudden applause coming from the members. He chuckled at the scene and nodded in approval as he took his place beside Jaesuk. Everyone congratulated Jongkook and his team for a job well done. Patting the three kids' back, the four of them chorused to what they wanted to eat.

“Ramyeon!” They said in unison and cheered for yet another job well done. Truly the kids and Jongkook are one.

“Arasseo. Arasseo.” Jaesuk said. And with that, they disperesed from the building went straight to Jaesuk van. 

It has been a tradition in Running Man that whichever team wins will be treated breakfast or dinner by the loser team. And quite frankly, Jongkook has tasted free food ever since the show started. A grin then kissed his lips as they were on the highway, scanning the streets for a good place to eat. It was already dawn, 6AM to be exact and everyone was tired, hungry and full on sleepy but this is food we're talking about so they quite lively than the usual.

“Omo! There!” Lizzy shouted as she pointed out to a small yet good looking restaurant.

 

The place was nice. It was a small Japanese-Korean restaurant that served the finest food in Seoul. The staffs were quite shocked in seeing that the cast of Running Man were the first customers of their business. Being the hyungs that they are and concerning deeply for their dongsaengs welfare, Jaesuk and Sukjin asked the owner if they could close the restaurant even for just an hour so that they may have a normal and quiet breakfast together. Fortunately, luck was on their side and the owners agreed to their plea. 

The staff set-up three tables together and seats enough for the 9 members. Heechul had no schedules for the day and joined them in their meal tradition. But of course, since he was in the losing team, he had to pay for the winners meals as well. Jongkook took the seat at the head of the table. To his right side were the three kids and to his left were the others. Their orders were taken casually by the waiter. Jaesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter