Music Core

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

 

I sprinted down the rest of the stairs and jumped off the last few and landed safely on my two feet. As I looked ahead a little boy came running up to me.

"Unnie, are you a super hero?" He asked with his eyes wide in awe.

"Maybe I am" I said with a wink and pat on his head before I headed towards the door. ~Ok! So it didn't happen exactly that way. But it did in my mind!!!~

 

I jumped down the last few stairs and as my feet touched the floor, they gave way making me fall on my and slide across the floor, stopping a few metres away from the door. A little boy came up to me and stood there. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me

"You're really crazy" He said before walking away.

"I am not!" I yelled as I looked over my shoulder, looking at him.

"That's not what everyone else thinks" He sing-songed as he ran away. ~I don't have time for this~ I jumped up onto my feet and ran out the doors, leaving the apartment building and heading towards the studio according to the map on my phone. 

 

After a few minutes I stopped in front of this huge building. I looked up and it seemed to touch the sky. I quickly ran inside and hid behind a large pot plant. I grabbed my phone and called my friend. I'm so glad I have my friend who has amazingly managed to get a job at Music Core.

"Hello?" My friend answered.

"Cho Hee! I'm here in the building lobby. How do I get into the studio?" I asked whispering into the phone.

"Don't worry Sung Hee. I'll be right down" She said happily, "Where exactly are you?" She asked.

"Hiding behind a pot plant" I whispered.

"Okay" There was a pause, "Stay right there. I'll find you" She said before hanging up. I put my phone back in my pocket when I noticed a large shadow looming over me. I looked up to see a group of seven guys looking down at me. One of them bent down so that he was level with me.~OMO!!!  BLOCK B!!! ZICO!!!~ Zico looked at me with his nose scrunched and his head tilted.

"Anneyong" I said with a grin as I put my finger up in a peace sign.

"Are you okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow and looking at me weirdly.

"Sung Hee! Where are you?!" I heard Cho Hee yell out.

"Gotta go" I said quickly standing up and zooming off towards Cho Hee. She gave me a confused look and then looked at Block B who were looking at each other strangely.

"What did you do?" Cho Hee asked me.

"I just embarrassed myself in front of one of my favourite groups. Must I speak about it?" I asked with a sigh.

"Come on" Cho Hee said with a smile as she put her arm around my shoulder. "You'll need this" She said handing me something. I looked at my hands and saw a pass for me. I put the pass around my neck and walked with her. Cho Hee is awesome. She's such a cool person. We were pen pals and when we met each other we became really good friends. She cute, pretty and is amazingly talented which is why I love her! She's even okay with me stalking Minho while she works at MBC's Music Core! So it makes her that little more epic!

"So what do you plan on doing?" She asked me as we walked.

"Can I do a bit of stalking?" I asked looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Sure. I have to go and fix all the lighting and stuff anyway" She said with a sigh.

"Unnie you'll be fine!" I said quickly hugging her. "I'll be back" I sang as I did the I'll Be Back shuffle. I ran off down the corridor which had a whole set of more corridors. ~It's like a maze. At least my two hours will be spent well~

 

I knocked on my first door which said 'Super Junior' on it. ~Minho does love his Super Junior Hyung’s~ I waited two second before the door was open by a shirtless Siwon Choi. I began to giggle as soon as I saw his body.

"Teukkie Hyung, she's being mean" Siwon whined as he covered himself up.

"Don't be mean to Siwon" Leeteuk scolded at me as I walked in, "Anyway, who are you to barge in here?" He asked looking up and down at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Han Sung Hee-imida" I said looking around the room to see Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Leeteuk looking at me wide eyed. ~Sungmin Oppa!!! Fan girl moment!!!~ 

"What are you doing here" Eunhyuk asked coming forward. ~Have they never seen a girl before? ~

"I'm your new stylist" I said smiling. ~First thing that came to my mind~

"Oh okay" Sungmin said smiling at me ~SUNGMIN SMILED AT ME!!!!!~ "Where's your stuff?" He asked looking around behind me. I stopped to think of my next excuse.

"Gotta go!" I said running away, leaving the boys shocked. I quickly ran back to the door and stuck my head in "Sungmin Oppa fighting!"

"You’re a VitaMin?" He asked looking amused.

"Yes I am" I said with a smile before running back down the hall.

"What about the rest off us?" I heard Eunhyuk yell out.

"SUPER JUNIOR SARANGHAE!" I yelled, turning around and making a heart with my arms before continuing down the corridor. It earned me a lot of stares. ~Who cares, my bias TALKED TO ME! ~ I started to skip in joy when I bumped into a girl.

"MIANHE!" I quickly said bowing down. I looked up to see f(x) looking at me.

"Gwenchana. Annyeonghaseyo f(x)-imida" They said bowing together.

"Han Sung Hee-imida" I said bowing down again, "Mianhe Victoria-ssi for bumping into you"

"That's okay" She said with a smile. I looked behind her to see Cho Hee waving at me.

"Mianhe, but I have to go now" I said with a bow before running away "f(x) FIGHTING!" I yelled at them. They turned around and smiled at me. "Victoria-ssi, marry Nichkhun-ssi for real ok? I will always support KhunToria!" I yelled before catching up to Cho Hee.

"You are a weird person" Cho Hee said to me when I grabbed her arm.

"I know" I said with a sigh. As we walked off I remembered something suddenly. "I forgot to say hi to Amber" I whined.

"I'm sure you'll see them another time" Cho Hee said patting my back as she led me down the hallway.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked looking at her.

"We're going to see Santa" She said with a smile.

"Really?!" I asked jumping up and down.

"Pabo" She hit the top of my head, "I'm taking you to the MCs room"

"YAY! That's even better" I said jumping up and down higher.

"That's the door there" Cho Hee said pointing ahead, "I gotta go. I have some other stuff to do too" She said before leaving me at the door. 

 

I stood there staring at the door. I reached for the door knob carefully, but it opened revealing a really tall Minho standing there with a....

 

"And it was love at first sight!" Taemin said jumping up and down in his seat.

"Oh yeah" Jonghyun said high-fiving Taemin.

"So you’re the one who was at the door" Onew said clicking his fingers.

"Yah! She didn't finish telling us" Key yelled at everyone. Suddenly the door opened.

"Yeobo! I'm home!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone Yamasau here! 

We are back with a new chapter which is full of all my ideas! I'm amazing right? LOL Kidding! Do you all like my/ Sung Hee's odd personality? 

I have a question though? For those of you that read my MBLAQ story! Do you prefer my writing style or my sisters?

Hey! Ihsara here!

Yay! Chapter 3 is up! (Put Your Hands Up!)
Anyone confused?

So how has everyone been this week? Holidays have started and I'm totally excited. We've started learning Replay and it's so difficult. In about 2 days we only learnt the moves for the first 30 seconds :(

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please look forward to the next chapter!!!

RANDOM POLL!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!!