The Contract

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

Han Sung Hee POV

 

I opened my eyes and looked at my iPod. Who the hell is at my door at 5:30 am?!?! I got out of bed and walked over to the door. The person knocked again. I opened the door.
"What do you want?" I asked without looking at who it was.
"We need to talk" the person said walking in. I rubbed my eyes and got a chance to clearly see who it was.
"Choi Minho? What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms because it was cold.
"You need to agree with my mum" He said looking at me seriously.
"About what?" I asked really confused on what was going on. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.
"Just sign this" He said handing over a document.
"What's this?" I asked as I looked down at the document in my hand. "Marriage?!" I asked shocked at what I was holding in my hand. "I'm sorry, but I already told your mother that I am not marrying you" I said handing back the document.
"If you don't agree to this, it's the end of SHINee" He pleaded. "My mother is willing to pull me out of SHINee"
"What?" I asked, "She can't do that"

"She can because she's determined" Minho said with a sigh, "Look. I don't want to do this either. I've only met you 4-5 times. But there is nothing else I can do” I said with a sigh as she sat himself down on the couch.
I looked down at the contract and read through it.
"This says that we have to be married for a year" I said looking up at him.
"It's not an actual marriage. We just have to pretend that we are for a year," He said shaking his head.
"And what happens after that?" I asked.
"We can tell her that we don't like it" He said, "That gets us out of it completely"
"Look. I don't want to marry you" I said with a sigh.
"I know that. No offence, but I'm not all that keen to marry a girl I've only met a few times" He said looking at me. I read over the 'contract' again. ~I don't think I can do this. This makes everything that I've been doing for so long pointless! ~

"Can I think about it for a while?" I asked with a sigh.
"You can take your time" Minho said standing up, "But this has to get done"
"Just give me time" I said as I scratched my head with a yawn.
"I'm sorry for disturbing you so early" He said with a bow as he left, "When you do sign it, give me a call"

I shut the door after him and sat down on the couch, reading through the document more thoroughly. The condition was simple, just as Minho had said. All I had to do was act as if I was married to Minho for a year. ~Kind of like 'We Got Married~ I checked my phone. ~It's only 6AM here so that makes it about 4AM for Unnie~

I sat there reading through the contract again, really taking in what this whole thing was saying. ~Basically we have to get "married" for a year. Otherwise some really bad things could happen to SHINee. But I don't want to get married. Not before Unnie does and most definitely not to Minho! What am I gonna do? It looks like I don't even have much of an option in this matter! But she can't do this, can she? I mean he is a full grown adult, so she shouldn't be able to have this power over him. Maybe he doesn't want to disappoint her? What am I gonna do??? I can't and don't want to get married to Minho. And even if I have no option but to marry him, what do I do about Unnie? It'll crush her! I can't do this! It's not right! ~

I looked at the time on my phone. ~8 o'clock. It's still really early, but I need to talk to Unnie about it~ I dialed my Unnie's number.
"Mm....Hello?" Unnie answered sleepily.
"Unnie. It's me" I said as I leaned back on the couch.
"What's wrong Sung Hee?" She asked sounding more alert.
"Sorry. Were you asleep?" I asked feeling bad.
"Nah it's ok. What's wrong?" She asked. I wasn't sure about how I was going to explain the whole situation.
"It's about Minho" I said with a sigh.
"What about it? Is he okay? Is something wrong?" She questioned sounding worried.
"Do you remember how I told you about his mother asking me to marry him?" I asked. I felt weird just at the thought of the whole situation. "Well. She was really serious about it."
"I don't get it. What's going on?" She sounded really confused now.
"Okay. So when she said that she wants me to marry him, she was completely serious. She going to make me marry him" I said.
"She can't make you marry him. She can't do that to you. She has no right to do that to you" Unnie said getting angry.
"Unnie. Calm down" I said in a relaxed tone, "Look just hear me out. I told her that day that I can't marry him. But she's really determined. She's decided that she really wants me to get married to him, and that day she suggested this thing where we pretend to be married. Kind of like We Got Married"
"She suggested that you pretend to be married?" She asked in shock.
"Look listen. I said I didn't even want to do that. I made it really clear that I didn't want to. But this time she didn't talk to me. She talked to Minho and this time things are really serious" I explained.
"What do you mean things got serious? What has she done?" Unnie was getting angrier.
"Listen!" I said loudly. "The deal is that Minho and I pretend to be married for a year. There is a contract for it and all it says is that for a year we act as if we are married. After the year, we just tell her that we don't like each other and that we don't want to be married. Everything is over"
"A CONTRACT?! She cannot get you to marry someone under a contract! That's not even legal! And for a year?! You want to be married to Minho for a year? You make fun of him every chance you get!" She was really angry and was almost yelling into the phone.
"Listen to me!" I yelled. "The deal is either we get married or SHINee is gone"
"What?" Unnie asked. She'd calmed down a bit.
"She said that she would pull Minho out of SHINee if he doesn't agree to this" I said with a sigh.
"She can't do that" Unnie started yelling again.
"Stop yelling at me!" I yelled back. "Look. There isn't anything I can do about it except go with it"
"You are going to marry a person who you don't even like, let alone love, because his mother told you to!" She yelled at me.
"I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this for Minho and SHINee. I'm doing this for their hundreds and thousands of fans out there" I yelled back at her.
"You are not doing this" She yelled at me.
"You can't tell me what to do. I'm doing this for you" I yelled back.
"You don't have to do this for me" She said quieting down a bit. "This is not fair on you. You don't need to do this for me"
"Unnie. As much as I don't want to do this, I can't say no to her" I said sighing.
"Why?" She asked. She was still a little angry.
"It's really hard to say no to her. Unnie, it's been really nice to have her here" I was struggling to say the words. "I miss Umma. A lot. And having Mrs. Choi here has been so nice and comforting"
"Sung Hee. I know you miss Umma and Appa. I know that it must be hard without anyone there" She said in a comforting tone, "But you don't have to do this. You don't need to feel obliged to do this"
"Unnie. You know I don't really want to do this. But I have to do this. For you. For SHINee. For all their fans. For Minho's mother" I said with a sigh. "But I don't want to do this without you. I need to know that you are okay with this" I heard Unnie sigh on the other end of the phone. She was quiet for a bit before she started talking again.
"Sung Hee, do you really want to do this?" She asked.
"I do want to do this. For you" I said.
"I don't mean for me. I mean are you happy with doing this. Are you okay with the idea that you are going to be married to Choi Minho?" She asked calmly.
"Yes I'm okay with it" I said a little hesitantly.
"That doesn't sound sure to me" She said.
"Unnie. I am okay with it. I'm willing to be married to Minho" I said confidently. She paused for a bit again.
"Okay. If you are really sure...." She let out another sigh, "Marry him, it's ok"
"Thanks Unnie" I said. I felt my eyes watering a bit.
"Just take care of yourself with this okay. You know I can't really be there for you all the time" She said.
"I will Unnie. I should probably let you go to sleep" I said trying to smile.
"Okay. I gotta get up and get ready" She said, "Take care okay? I'll call you later"
"Bye Unnie" I said before hanging up the phone. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly. "I'm really sorry Unnie"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS WHATS GOING ON~~~ SURPRISE? I dont know what to say I've gone blank....
BUT STILL ENJOY~~~

 

Boom! Bet you didn't expect to see another chapter up! I've been trying to these, but I was missing some creativity.....BUT I got it back! 
So enjoy comment and subscribe!!!  <3
-Ihsara-