Going Out

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV
 
~Oh! I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv~
I shook my head in my sleep. "Unnie turn your alarm off!" I yelled as I pulled the covers over my head.
"It's your phone" I heard Jonghyun yell out. I opened one eye and saw my phone flashing brightky as it rang. I lazily reached for it. 
 
"Yobeseyo?" I answered.
"Hello Sung Hee" A male voice answered back.
"Who is this?" I asked looking at the caller ID to see the word 'unknown'
"How dare you not know who I am!" He yelled at me. The yell made me awake.
"How dare you yell at me!" I yelled back before hanging up. 
 
"Who was that?" Taemin asked walking out of the room sleepily.
"I don't know. Leave me alone" I whined pulling the covers over my head.
~Oh! I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv~
"Answer your phone!" Key yelled at me pulling back the cover and holding the phone in front of me. I grabbed the phone and hung up on the caller because it was an unkown number again.
"What if it was important?" Onew asked scratching his head as he suddenly appeared.
"It's probably the idiot from before" I mumbled and I turned the other way.
~Oh! I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv~
I groaned in annoyance as I grabbed my pillow and covered my ears with it.
"Yobeseyo?" Minho said. I pulled the pillow off and glared at Minho for answering my phone. "It's for you" He said holding it out for me.
"No, really?" I mocked as I took the phone from him. "Yobeseyo?"
"Sung Hee?" A voice asked.
"Yes. Who is it?" I asked. ~Not the same person, but very familiar~
"I thought I was your bias" The person whined.
"Sungmin oppa?" I asked.
"Yes. Is it a bad time to call?" He asked. I looked up at the clock on the wall, 6:00am.
"No, it's okay what's up?" I asked getting up off the floor. I looked at the reaction of SHINee. Key rolled his eyes, Taemin sat himself at the TV with Onew, Jonghyun went to the bathroom and Minho stood there glaring at me.
"Well, most of us have the day off today and we were wondering if you wanted to spend the day with us" Sungmin asked happily.
"Realy?" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah. We know that SHINee are busy today, so you'd either be bored or alone. So do you want to stay at our dorm for today?" He asked.
"Of course. But I don't have your address" I said a little dissappointed as the milk in the fridge had finished.
"Don't worry. We'll send someone over to pick you up" Sungmin said.
"Okay. Oh wait" I said
"What?" He asked.
"Who called me before because I know it wasn't you?" I asked.
"How can you not know?" Sungmin asked sounded surprised.
"I'm assuming it was Heechul from your tone" I said rolling my eyes.
"The one and only" He said followed by a laugh, "Okay then we'll see you soon" He said before hanging up.
 
I walked around the kitchen a few times before grabbing three pears and headed to the lounge/bedroom again.
"Who was that?" Onew asked as I plopped myself down next to him.
"Sungmin" I said taking a big bite out of my pear.
"For what?" Taemin asked as he flicked through the channels.
"To stay with them for the day" I said as I was eating, "Will you just pick a channel?" I whined as I took another big bite.
"Jeez" Taemin said as he rolled his eyes and threw the remote on the couch.
"Why would you be staying with Super Junior for the day?" Minho asked as he walked into the lounge.
"Because I can" I said without looking at him as I finished off my first pear.
"Who said you could go?" Minho asked poking me in the back.
"I did" I said violently biting my second pear.
"Well why stay there when you can stay here?" He asked a little annoyed.
"Because I don't want to be stuck here all day until you guys come back" I said grabbing the remote and changing the channel.
"Well then how are you going to get there?" Minho asked.
"Someone is going to come and pick me up" I said shrugging my shoulder as I started to eat my third pear.
"I give up" Minho said throwing his hands in the air as he headed towards the bathroom.
 
"Yah" I said throwing the remote at Taemin.
"What did you do that for?" Taemin said rubbing the spot where the remote had hit him.
"I don't know. Shouldn't you guys be getting ready soon?" I asked pointing at the clock which said 6:30am.
"Not today. We start later today" Taemin said stretching his arms and comfortably settling back into the chair.
"Then who's making breakfast?" I asked.
"I don't know" Taemin said shruggin his shoulder with a yawn.
"I ain't going to make breakfast. I'll find something in Super Junior's dorm then" I said stretching as I headed towards the room, grabbing a pair of black jeans and my Sungmin t-shirt. Then I walker over the bathroom and knocked on the door really loudly. "Yah! Hurry up" I yelled. The door then opened revealing a wet haired, topless Minho. "About time!" I said as I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him into the bathroom.
 
 
Minho's POV
 
"So what exactly is Sung Hee planning to do today?" I asked from Taemin.
"She said she's staying with Super Junior for the day while we do our schedules" He said shrugging his shoulder.
"Why is she so happy to spend the day with them, but can barely stand us let alone me?" I asked throwing the towel I was holding, violently into the room.
"Minho relax" Onew said to me.
"Hyung how do you expect me to calm down when the person I am married to doesn't even care for me?" I said feeling annoyed and irritated.
"Hyung, don't get angry at Onew Hyung. Sung Hee has always been like that. It might just be the because she's that type of person" Taemin said looking a little scared.
"I know" I said still feeling irritated. I stopped and realised that I was venting my anger on the others, "I just wish she would at least be friendly with me" I said with a sigh.
"Hasn't she been nice to you a few times?" Key said coming out of nowhere.
"Key! You scared me" Onew said as he jumped in his seat.
"Only when her sister is around" I said shaking my head as I thought back to every moment Sung Hee had been kind.
"Just give her time. She probably still needs time to adjust" Key said as he shrugged his shoulder and headed towards the room.
"We've been married for almost a month and she is still the same as ever" I said shaking my head.
"People are different. Some adjust quicker than other" Key said shaking his head.
 
There was suddenly a knock on the door. I ran and grabbed a t-shirt quickly before going and answering the door. The person at the door was surprisingly Shindong Hyung.
"Hyung. What are you doing here?" I asked letting Shindong in.
"I'm here to pick up Sung Hee. She's spending the day with us at our dorm" Shindong said with a smile.
"At your dorm?" I asked surprised. ~She didn't say anything about their dorm~
"Yeah. Most of us have the day off today, so we figured Sung Hee could spend the day with us considering she doesn't seem to have much contact with people" He said as he sat down next to Taemin on the couch.
"Hey Hyung" Taemin said happily to Shindong.
"Contact with people? What do you mean?" I asked walking over to where Shindong was.
"Well, we she was going through her phone, she didn't seem to have many people in her contact" He said not taking his eyes off the TV. I thought about how many people Sung Hee had actually talked to since we had gotten married. ~I think there was one or two friend and then it was just her sister~
 
"Yo Shindong" Sung Hee said coming out of the bathroom.
"Hey Sung Hee" Shindong said standing up from his seat, "Ready to go?"
"Yep. Just give me a sec to grab a few things and then we can go" She said with a smile as she headed back to the room to get her stuff. ~I think this is the first time I've seen her smile for someone other than her sister~ After a few second, Sung Hee came out wearing a black hoodie over her t-shirt and her phone and iPod in her hand.
"Let's go" She said happily skipping her way to the door and waiting for Shindong to follow. I walked behind Shindong to the door and watched as she happily jumped while waiting for him to put his shoes on.
"Let's go" Shindong said standing up straight once his shoes were on.
"Bye everyone" She yelled into the doorm as she left. I watched as she skipped to the end of the floor and down the stairs. ~She's never this happy with me~ I walked back into the dorm and sat down on the couch. Taemin had already gone to take a shower, so I was alone in the lounge as the others were getting changed.
"Where'd Sung Hee go?" Jonghyun asked as he came out of the toilet.
"What?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.
"Sung Hee. Where is she? It's really quiet" Jonghyun said looking around.
"What do you mean it's quiet?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
"Well usually there is a lot of yelling and stomping and stuff" He said looking in the room,"So where is she?"
"I think she went to a better place" I said crossing my arms across my chest.
"A BETTER PLACE?! DID YOU GUYS KILL HER WHEN I WAS IN THE TOILET?!" Jonghyun started yelling and panicking.
"Hyung relax. I meant she went to Super Junior's dorm" I said standing up.
"Oh" Jonghyun said before walking off.
 
 
Han Sung Hee POV
 
I opened the door and followed Shindong through the backdoor to the building. He told me that it would have been dangerous if we'd gone around the front with all the fangirls waiting outside for them. 
"Oh I should warn you" Shindong said as we walked up the stairs.
"Warn me about what?" I asked looking up to figure out how much further we'd have to go.
"The dorm isn't exactly clean. At least when I left" He said with an embarrassed smile. 
"It can't be that bad" I said shaking my head, "I'm sure it's better that MBLAQ's dorm"
"You've been to MBLAQ's dorm?" Shindong asked.
"I haven't been there, but I have seen enough show to know that it isn't very clean at all" I said with a laugh.
"Oh" Shindong said as we approached the door of what I assumed was Super Junior's dorm, "Well we're here" He said as he knocked on the door.
The door opened revealing Ryeowook who had answered it.
"Hey Sung Hee" Hey said as he stepped to the side to let us in. I followed behind Shindong who suddenly stopped in the middle of the doorway.
"Oh my god!" He said sounding incredibly shocked.
"What?" I asked as I pushed my way through into the dorm. "Who died?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey everyone Yamasau here!
We are trying to update as often as possible now!
We are very sorry for not updating in ages!
 
Ihsara here saying that we are trying to update as much as possible!
Enjoy, subscribe and please comment!