My Cute Flight Buddy

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Min Yeon POV

 

"Unnie! I'll be back! And I'll bring him just like I promised" Sunny said as she waved her hands wildly.

"Okay. Be careful" I said as I waved back. I watched as she walked through the doors with her bag in her hand. ~Today she was leaving for Korea. Why? She's going to Korea to find a job. Why Korea? She think that by going to Korea she can get Minho, bring him back here and make him fall in love with me~ I smiled as Sunny walked away from the door and into the plane terminals. She turned around and gave me a smile and a big wave before running off. ~She's crazy to think she'll actually find Minho~ I thought as I walked back to my car. I opened the car door and got into the driver's seat. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the message. I'll bring him back for you Unnie! I smiled at the message as I drove off on my way home.

 

Han Sung Hee POV

 

I dropped my bag next to my chair. I put my phone back into my pocket and sat down in the chair. I grabbed my iPod from my bag and opened up the notes. I read through the notes to make sure I knew my plan.

 

Getting Minho

1. Stalk him at fan meets 

2. Stalk at music core

3. Stalk at variety shows

4. Stalk their dorm

5. Meet his family

 

I flicked through the notes and kept repeating the words to myself. 

"Flight number KE128 is now boarding. Please proceed to gate 10 .Flight number KE128 is now boarding. Please proceed to gate 10." I heard the speaker announce. I quickly put my iPod away as I grabbed my bag and headed towards gate 10. ~Time for some stalking~ I handed me ticket over to the lady. She looked at me strangely. That was when I realised I had an evil smirk on my face. I gave her a small smile as I walked down the little corridor to the plane. 

 

I walked down through the aisles to find my seat. I put my bag away, in the little compartment and sat down in my seat. I looked out the window as other people boarded the plane. After a few minutes a woman and a little boy came over and sat in the two seats next to me. The little boy sat down next to me, while his mother sat in the seat at the end. The lady smiled at me. I bowed my head a little at the woman, returning the smile. The little boy looked up at strangely. I gave him a little smile before looking out the window. I remembered my phone in my pocket, so I pulled it out and texted my sister. On the plane. Hope you got home safe. I put my phone down on the little fold up tray as I reached for my iPod in my pocket. I turned to see the little boy sitting next to me, still staring at me strangely. I tilted my head at him before ignoring the him and putting my headphones on as I listened to my iPod. 'Just as One For Me' was playing, I felt a little tug on my sleeve. I took my headphones off and looked at the little boy who was holding onto my sleeve.

"Noona. Can I sit there?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I want to sit next to the window" He said looking down embarrassed.

"Oh. Okay" I said taking my seatbelt off. He looked at him mother who gave him a nod before taking off his seat belt. We quickly exchanged seats and now I was sitting next to his mother.

"I'm sorry. He loves looking out the window" She said with a smile.

"It's okay. I don't mind" I said with a smile as I looked at the boy who was now sitting on the edge of his seat, holding his body up so he could see out the window. ~He looks familiar~ He turned around and looked at me. He smiled at me, showing his teeth. ~Cute!~

"Look Noona! We're moving!" He said pointing out the window. That was when I realised that the plane had actually started taking off. I smiled and nodded my head as he continued to laugh and jump in his seat. 

After a while we reached our maximum height in the air. The whole time I had spent watching the little kid next to see as he 'oohed' and 'aahhed' at the city and clouds. I reached for my phone that was vibrating on the tray. I got home safe, you take care and be good on the plane. Have fun! I smiled at the text message as I put my phone away.

"Noona. What's your name?" He asked poking me on my arm.

"My name is Sunny, but my Korean name is Sung Hee. What's yours?" I asked smiling at him.

"My name is Min Soo. Choi Min Soo" He said with a smile, "I'm 5 years old" He said holding up his hand.

"Really? Noona's really old. Noona is 20 years old" I said with a little laugh. 

"Sung Hee Noona isn't old. My hyung is older than you" He said with a laugh.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. Me and Umma are going to Korea to see hyung" He said happily.

"Wow. Noona is going to Korea to find her Unnie's boyfriend" I said with a smile.

"Where is you Unnie?" He asked looking around.

"She's back home. She said she's too shy to come, so I said I'll go and get him for her" I said with a laugh at my half lie. ~She's not shy, she doesn't believe her dream enough to take the step. So I'm taking it for her~

"Noona is brave" He said in awe.

"Thank you Min Soo" I said patting him on the head. He turned to face the little screen on the back of the seat in front of him. He turned the little TV on by himself and flicked through the channels until he found one he liked. I took a glance at his screen and saw Pokémon playing. ~OH MY GOD! POKEMON!~ I quickly flicked through the channel until I could hear the opening theme song for Pokémon. I jumped in my seat a little as I waited for it to begin.

 

For 4 hours, me and Min Soo watched all the Pokémon episodes available on the plane. After we finished all 8 episode, Min Soo's stomach grumbled. He held his stomach and looked up at me with a pout. I looked to the right of me and saw Min Soo's mother asleep. I saw one of the flight attendants coming down th opposite aisle with a cart.

"Min Soo-ah, wait a few more minutes and then someone will bring food okay?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly, still pouting. After a few minute, the flight attendant came to our row. Min Soo looked up at the attendant happily as she pulled out a meal for him. She tried to place the meal on his tray, but she couldn't reach it, so I took it from her hands and placed it on his little tray.

"Thank you" He said with a smile. The flight attendant then gave me my meal and gave Min Soo's mother's hers. Min Soo's mother leaned forward and looked at Min Soo. I looked at him to see him already eating his food happily. His mother smiled at him before leaning back and beginning to eat hers. I watched Min Soo eat his food with a smile plastered on his face. He turned and saw me watching.

"Do you want some Sung Hee Noona?" He asked pointing to his food in front of him.

"It's okay Min Soo-ah, Noona has her own food. See?" I said opening my meal.

"Wahh! Noona's food looks yummy too" He said in awe.

"Do you want some?" I asked him. He gave a small nod before looking at his mother who was looking at him with stern look. "Its fine" I said looking at his mother. 

"I'm sorry he's bothering you" She said with a sigh.

"No it's fine. He's not bothering me at all" I said shaking my head. I picked up some of the food for Min Soo and placed it on his food tray for him. He took some of the food and ate it.

"Yummy!" He exclaimed happily. "Noona eat too" He said picking up some of his food and holding it out for me. I ate the food and nodded in agreement with him as he smiled happily.

 

After we finished eating and had our trays taken away Min Soo went back to staring out the window. 

"Noona, look! We are higher than all the clouds" He said jumping in his seat. I looked outside the window to see the clouds sitting below the plane; I smiled at Min Soo and nodded in agreement as he kept tapping at the window. I looked at my iPod which was sitting on my tray. I picked it up and turned it playing resuming my playlist from before. ~Wow! I've barely used this the whole flight~ I put in one headphone as I watched Min Soo stare at the clouds. 

He continued to stare at the clouds for over an hour, before he got bored and laid back in his seat. He was staring up at the ceiling of the plane when his eyes became heavy and they slowly closed. I watched as he eyes fell shut. He started to fidget in his seat after a few minutes.

"Noona. I can't sleep he said looking up at me with a pout.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked Min Soo softly as his mother and half of the other passengers were asleep.

"It's not comfy" He said sadly, hitting the seat softly.

"Then do you want to lie down on Noona's lap?" I asked him. He nodded his head cutely. I lifted the arm rest of the seat and immediately Min Soo rested his head on my lap. "Is it comfortable?" I asked looking down at him. He nodded his head with a smile before closing his eyes. Within ten minutes Min Soo has fallen asleep on my lap. I continued to listen to my iPod as I shut my eyes, 'In my Room' playing, making me sleepy.

 

I woke up when I felt someone tapping on my right shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Min Soo's mother smiling at me. She pointed at the flight attendant who was looking at me.

"I'm sorry Miss, but we are about to land" She said with a smile before leaving to wake the remaining passengers. I looked down at my lap and Min Soo was still sleeping. I shook his body softly. Min Soo scrunched his face up in his sleep before opening his eyes slowly. He looked up at me and made an angry face.

"Don't be angry Min Soo-ah. The plane is going to land soon" I said as I helped him sit up. 

"Really?" He asked jumping up and down in his seat.

"But you have to put your seatbelt on" I said putting my own belt on.

"Okay" He said fiddling with his seat belt. "Sung Hee Noona, can you help me?" He asked holding the seat belt. I nodded as I grabbed the seat belt and helped him put it on. A few minutes later, the plane began to descend. Min Soo jumped in his seat and stared out the window, clapping when he could see the city below. "Noona look" He said pointing out the window, at the city. I nodded and smiled as I watched the city of Seoul slowly coming into view. ~I've never been to Korea. Crazy considering I'm Korean~

 

I got off the plane with Min Soo and his mother as Min Soo insisted on holding my hand as we got off. I held his hand as he pulled to the front of the plane, his mother followed us carrying her bags. We walked off the plane and into the area for us to collect our bags. We waited until our bags came out on the convey belt. I recognised my bright red bag with the blue ribbon tied on top. I walked towards the convey belt and grabbed my bag, pulling it off. Min Soo came running towards me and helped pull my bag off.

"Thank you Min Soo-ah" I said as he smiled holding the handle of my bag.

"Umma look our bags are coming" Min Soo said pointing to the started of the convey belt. Min Soo's mother walked over to us and waited for their bags to come around. Min Soo pulled off one of the bags as his mother struggled to pull off one of the bigger one.

"Let me" I said reaching for the bag. She smiled at me as I grabbed the two remaining bags and hauled them off the convey belt.

"Wow! Sung Hee Noona is really strong" Min Soo said clapping his hands. 

 

The three of us headed towards the exit of the airport. I helped Min Soo and his mother with their bags as they were too heavy for them to carry on their own. We walked out of the airport in the nice warm weather of Seoul. I stretched my arms out wide as I took a long deep breath.

"Noona, why did you do that?" Min Soo asked as I let my arms down next to my side.

"That's because this is my first time in Korea" I said bending down to Min Soo's height.

"Really?" Min Soo asked sounding shocked.

"Is this really your first time in Korea?" Min Soo's mother asked me. I straightened up.

"Yeah. I have never been to Korea before. I was born back home" I said with a smile.

"What about your parents? Didn't you ever come with them?" She asked.

"No we never did. We didn't get the chance to. We were going to come as a family after I'd finished school, but they passed away two years  ago" I said biting my lip.

"Oh. I'm sorry to have brought it up" She said apologetically.

"Its fine" I said shrugging it off with a smile.

"Then where are you staying if this is your first time in Korea?" She asked.

"My parents left us an apartment in Korea for whenever we decided to go ourselves" I said pulling out a piece of paper from my pocket.

"Noona, will I see you again?" Min Soo asked pulling at my sleeve.

"You might see me" I said smiling at Min Soo.

"Umma, can I take a photo with Noona?" Min Soo asked turning around to look at his mother.

"Why don't you ask Sung Hee?" She said pointing at me. Min Soo turned around and faced me.

"Noona, can I take a photo with you?" He asked sweetly.

"Sure" I said bobbing down so I was the same height as Min Soo. His mother pulled out a camera from her bag and took a photo of us. "Could you take a photo with my camera? I want to send it to my sister" I asked holding out my phone. She took the phone into her hand and took a picture of the two of us. "Thank you" I said as she handed me my phone back.

"No, thank you so much. You had taken care of Min Soo on the plane" She said with a smile.

"It was fun" I said with a smile. She looked down at her watch as a car beeped. She turned to glance at the car before looking back at me.

"I'm sorry Sung Hee, but we have to go now" She said smiling.

"No, it's fine. It was great to meet you" I said with a little bow.

"Bye Noona" Min Soo said giving me a hug before running off with his mother towards the car. I watched as Min Soo got into the car. Min Soo waved like crazy as the car left. I waved back until I couldn't see them anymore.

 

I opened up my phone and wrote a message for my sister. Unnie! I'm in Korea now. Check out the photo. I made a new friend. Isn't he cute? I sent the message. I walked over to the curb and waited for a taxi. I felt my phone vibrate a few seconds later. I'm glad that you're safe. I hope you had fun on your flight there. Omo! He's so cute! Do you know who he looks like? I stared at the text message. I typed a reply back. I don't know. Who?I put my phone back in my pocket as a taxi came and stopped in front of me. I put my bags into the back of the car and gave the driver the address. I sat in the back seat of the taxi as the driver drove off. I stared out the window as I watched the view go by. My phone vibrated again. I pulled it out and read the message. Yoogeun. Who else? Actually to be more specific he looks a lot like Minho. He's as cute and adorable as Minho!!!!!!!!! I read through the text message and rolled my eyes. He looks a little like him. I don't know if he's as cute and adorable as (you think) Minho is, but I know Min Soo is cute. You just wait, I'll bring Minho back for you! I put my phone away as I continued to stare out the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamasau Here everybody! This is my third story but my first as a co-author. Please check out my other two stories:

Time To Move On

Cleaning For The Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

Please check them out and comment and Subscribe if you like them which I hope you do!!!

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo Ihsara-ibnida

Hello to the readers out there. This is my first story on Asian Fanfics. Actually, technically it isn't. I am Yamasau's older sister *cough*writes the oneshots*cough*

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. We have decided that we are gonna update this every week or so. Please look forward to our next update which is planned for next week.

 

 

 

 

This is just a random poll from both of us I (Yamasau) believed that Min Soo should have had a Pokemon Back Pack where as my sister (Ihsara) doesn't, what do you think?Please vote!