Chapter Six

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

So! Here I am being carried on Chansik’s back. I don’t know why but I don’t feel comfortable about this. He was too silent and people were staring as he carried me to the clinic. I tried hiding my face behind his back so that people wouldn’t wonder who I am.

My heart was beating so fast. DEMMIT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? It was too fast that I think he felt  it beating already. Oh gad. What is this? AI CARAMBA.

“Talk.” I silently said as I was still hiding on his back covering my whole face as I continue to cling into him.

“I don’t want to,” he simply said.

“But this is getting so awkward.” I admitted.

“I know. I’m sorry. We’re almost there anyways.”

The second he said that, I finally saw the clinic. Oh yes! Thank heavens! I’ve never been so happy to see that smelly place in my life ‘cause that would mean people would stop staring at us.

And then we entered the clinic. He made me sit on the couch where he sat the last time during his incident. SO NOSTALGIC. And then he talked to the nurse. I couldn’t make out what he was saying because I am still surprised why he’s doing this.

Probably ‘cause we’re engaged? I dunno. Could be. For all I know it could be an act.

He went back to me and said, “I have to check your leg.”

“If you must,” I answered and folded up my pants so he could see. And there it was… my foot… still glorious.

He began touching it. “Does it hurt?”

“Nopes.”

“How about this here?” He pressed on another part.

“Nopes.”

WEIRDLY I FEEL NOTHING AT ALL. O_O But why? I don’t know. I could be numb because he was touching me.

Oh my. That sounded so wrong. OTL

Then the nurse approached me and checked my leg. After a while, she confirmed that I didn’t break any bone and that I was really fine.  Oh boy what I happy to hear that. I don’t want Chansik carrying me around school. The embarrassment!!! The humiliation! Here I am, Cathrel, the number one anti-Chansik, CLINGING ON CHANSIK LIKE A LEECH!!! I cannot. I just… I just cannot okay? My reputation! My image!

LOL I’m kidding. I don’t have an image in this school. OTL

“Can you walk?” Chansik looked down on me.

“YES!” I quickly answered.

“Good. Tomorrow. Café Cambria. 2pm.” Chansik turned his back at me and headed for the door.

O____O

I just have to process that. Really. I’m so slow at this. I never had a boyfriend, okay? There’s a reason why my Messenger’s username is Forever_alone. OTL And don’t ask about Jinyoung’s. Jinyoung_loves_spam is way too obvious. I actually gave him spam on his birthday. Oh the smile on my Hercules was too godly. 8D

“Wait…WHAT? Are you asking me on a date??”

He looked back at me, “Why? You got a prob with that?” Then he pushed the door and he was gone from my sight.

Oh my god. I’m going to have my first date ever—with Gongchan.

----

Seriously. Chansik chose the right day to ask me out. It’s a freakin holiday. Which means, no school. Ugh. That bish. I didn’t even have the time to react and reject him.

WHY WHY? WHY WHY? BEFORE THE DAAAAAWWWNNN!!! 8D Apologies for that, Infinite is playing on my iTunes as I’m choosing what clothes to wear. Glorious dance group is glorious okay? So underrated.

Anyways, I cannot comprehend how come he’s going to be my first date. I’ve been dreaming of Jinyoung asking me out, you know? T^T And now that will never happen.

My phone suddenly rang. Jinyoung calling. Whoa. Usually he just texts me and now here he is calling me. This is a miracle! Jinyoung must have some sort of epiphany to actually buy load balance!! Jinyoung has a lot of load!!! 8D Guy is too godly already. Too perfect. My poor heart. OTL

“Hey, sup!” I answered.

“Are you doing anything today?” Jinyoung answered.

I covered my phone and gasped. OMG. IS HE ABOUT TO ASK ME OUT??? WTH. WTH. WHAT IS THIS???? My heart’s beating so fast.

“Umm.. why?” I asked with a shaking voice. UGH. DEMMIT.

“Was wondering if you wanna go with me to get some new equipments for my camera then maybe go grab something to eat or watch a movie.” Precious god answered.

I covered my phone again. LE GASP! HE IS ASKING ME OUT. OMG. What have I done to deserve such glorious moment in my life?? T^T I CANNOT. *insert incoherent words here that doesn’t look good on a fanfic ‘cause it will look so gibberish*

I was about to go with Jinyoung when all of a sudden I remember that I have to go with Chansik. What is this insanity? Just because he’s my fiancé doesn’t mean I can’t just ditch him, right? I mean, I can, right? I mean, we’re going to break this relationship, right? I mean, we don’t like each other, right?

Please. Tell me. ;___;

“Uh, sorry, dude. I have to go somewhere with Deulle.” I lied. I’m sorry, Jinyoung. I’m not ready to tell you about Chansik and I. I’m really really sorry.

DEMMIT. WORSE DECISION EVER. WILL REGRET.

“Oh, I understand.” There was a hint of disappointment from his voice. I know Jinyoung. “Well, have fun then!”

“I will.” I tried to sound cheerful and then we hung up.

I sat on my bed and thought about things. Did I do the right thing? I mean, there goes the guy I’ve loved all my life asking me out and I just rejected him because a guy, whom I don’t even like, asked me out first. Something is sooo wrong in that scenario. I can’t seem to put my finger on it. Oh wait, I know. CHANSIK. >:|

---

I walked to Café Cambria with a simple red shirt and a white polo over it and some black pants and my all-time fave red Converse. I entered the place and looked for table since it was only 1:45pm. I’m way too early for our appointment. Ugh. Not a very nice thing to do, he might think I’m excited or something. But who cares? I bet he’s not even here yet.

I continued searching for a table and then I saw from a corner a guy in a blue shirt with three-fourth sleeves sitting by himself with his head resting on his hand on the table looking at the window listening to his iPod. (The way Gongchan actually looked like on their Only Learned Bad Things MV—except he was wearing pants that covered his black Converse).

O_______________________________O

On, I am turned.

WTH. NO. I AM NOT. But uh... he looks so good that girls were staring at him. ;___;

I made my way to him and then he must’ve noticed me that he looked at me and removed his earphones.

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?” We both asked at the same time.

“Wait, I asked you first!” We asked in unison again.

He stood up and said, “I was just making sure you’ll be on time.” He tapped his wristwatch in front of me. “You know I hate tardy people so much.”

“Too bad I’m not.” I stuck my tongue at him.

He rolled his eyes. “Such a kid.” He mumbled.

“I am not a kid.” I glared at him.

“Whatever, kid.”

UGH.

“Anyways, first things first. I brought a camera.” He said as he showed me his DSLR.

“What for?” I asked. Seriously. What for? Is he trying to be Jinyoung now? HOHOHOHOH Sorry, dude. No one can beat Jinyoung. Nah-uh.

He placed the camera on his face and snapped a shot of me. “This.” And then he showed me my photo and it was a derp-faced-Cathrel.

WTH.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!???!!!” I screamed and attacked him to get his camera.

And then he kept on laughing as he tried to protect his camera by pushing my face with his hand. “Shuddap. This is for blackmailing purposes.”