Chapter Two

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

MISTER SCHOOL PRESIDENT IS BLEEDING. MISTER EL PRESIDENTE’S NOSE IS BLEEDING. OH MY GOD. WHY AM I HAPPY ABOUT THAT?

Okay, I’m kidding. But… I regret nothing. B|

Jinyoung, the perfect guy that he is for me, was the first one to react. “Shoot. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. Here, Kleenex.” He handed him his tissue that he got from his bag.

Oh wow. How amazing is this guy? ;___; Taking all the blame for me and here I am simply admiring him and ignoring the person injured because of my barbaric hands. Jinyoung, marry me. OTL

“What the hell are you saying?” Gongchan exclaimed as he kept on touching his nose. “It was this girl’s fault!” He pointed at me with such force that he didn’t know he already poked my clavicle too hard that made me back off a few inches.

I was in rage.

“I’m sorry okay! I didn’t mean to punch your perfect nose!” I retorted.

“So now you’re the one who has the right to be angry at me? The nerve!” Gongchan leaned closer towards me as his nose kept on bleeding in front of me.

“Guys, guys. Calm down.” Jinyoung was like being a coach as he tried to separate us to avoid World War III. “Gongchan, we should get you to the School Nurse.”

“I want her to take me there since this was clearly all her fault and she will have a penalty for what she did.” The brat pointed at me. “And I will refuse to be interviewed if she didn’t otherwise.”

“Wait, what? Why? I said I was sorry, okay? What more do you want? You are abusing your power, you wacko!”

“That’s exactly why I am in this position in the first place.” He replied slyly.

“Jinyoung…” I turned towards him.

He just sighed. “Gongchan, please, don’t be too hard on her. As you can see, she really doesn’t like you that much and being with you would be a way of killing her softly.”

AMAZING CHOICE OF WORDS. OTL

“Exactly why I’m doing this.” The brat smirked as he started to walk. He looked back at me…

I sighed. Defeated. And I made my first step to follow the school president.

----

As we entered the school clinic, I immediately went in front of Gongchan to talk to the head nurse.

“His nose is bleeding.” I simply said. How straight forward, eh?

“Oh my!” The nurse immediately went off to get something for his bleeding nose.

Someone grabbed me on my shoulder and Gongchan’s eyes widened with surprised. “What the heck?”

“Shut up and be thankful I’m doing you here a big favor.” I replied grumpily as I shook off his hand on my shoulder.

He was taken aback and said to the other nurse, “Excuse me, could I have some hand sanitizer? I believe I have touched something.”

“What have you touched, young man?” she asked.

Gongchan looked at me and said, “Poop.”

OMG THIS BISH. >:|

“What you need is alcohol, dear. Here.” The nurse kindly gave him alcohol.

“You.” He looked at me. “Take that alcohol and rub them on my hands.”

“Say what?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

He pointed at his hand that had a tissue under his nose and then he rolled his eyes as if I was so stupid.

I glared at him and then I faced the nurse with a smile as I took the alcohol from her. I looked back at Gongchan only to see him sitting on the couch already. I approached him as I opened the alcohol and started rubbing his hands—which to my surprised were really soft. O__O I continued to observe how beautiful his hands were, as if they belonged to a lady. Of course, this dude wouldn’t be doing any chores at home. The way his nails were formed, it made my fingers look like poop next to his. Seriously. And he’s the guy here!

“Stop my hands.” He randomly said to break my trance. His face looked amused—in a very annoying way.

I just shot him an angry look as I quickly let go of his hands.

The head nurse came back with box of tissue, a bottle of water, a bowl and petroleum jelly. “Sweetie, just lean forward so that that blood won’t flow down to your respiratory passage.” He did what he was told. Oh my. Obedient brat, so entertaining to watch. “Here, more tissue to replace that tissue he’s been holding. Here’s a bowl in case he vomits blood. And lastly, petroleum jelly to apply to his nostrils. You got that?” The nurse turned out to be giving instructions to me and not to him.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Petroleum Jelly. Nostrils. You apply it.” She repeated again as she placed the jelly in my hands and then she went off to entertain another injured student.

I looked at the petroleum jelly and then I looked at Gongchan.

“NO WAY IN HELL I AM DOING THIS.”

He raised his eyebrow at me and said, “Fine then, no interview from me.”

DEMMIT. Why do I have to sacrifice my dignity? OTL

“Dude, this is disgusting!” I let out.

“Imagine how I feel someone punching my nose and that someone curing my nose!” He answered back.

I sighed and I decided to seat on the couch beside him but I elevated myself. I coughed and awkwardly said, “Do I have the permission to touch your face?”

“You already punched my nose so I don’t think that would make any much difference.” He answered back coldly.

UGH. Seriously. Can I just kill this guy?

I got a new roll of tissue and I soaked it with water and then I got hold of his face, his jaw specifically, which I might add had such nice shape. I took out his tissue and placed it in the bowl and began to wipe his bleeding nose. I tried avoiding his eyes that were also avoiding mine—he was simply looking at the right side and not on the left ‘cause that would mean he would be looking at me.

Then to the weird part: Petroleum Jelly. I was about to apply some already when my heart suddenly started thumping. His eyes. He has beautiful dazzling eyes. I never knew he’s actually good looking until I got to have this super duper close up on his face. I began applying the jelly—totally trying to avoid his eyes but I couldn’t help it that I took this one rare second to glance at his eyes and I saw him staring back at me.

“Stop staring at me.” He said.

“I’m not staring at you! You’re the one staring at me!” I defended.

To my surprise, his mouth formed a smile.