Chapter Ten

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

 

Yah, punks! Time to change the storyteller of this fic. I’m getting a bad image here because of this woman telling bad things about me. Chansik here by the way, if you’re not able to process it yet.

Anyways, where did the story left off after a month of not updating because the author was busy with her studies? I pity her. Tsktsktsk.

Going back to the story, that was when this blonde weak dude made a scene and ruined my entire plan, right? Right. So there they are, Cathrel and this blondie outside the parking lot talking to each other.

I could hardly see what was going on by the exit door of McDonald's, so I decided to get my camera and zoomed it in to where they were. I zoomed to Cathrel’s face and she’s still crying. What in the world? Why would she cry over him? People would get the wrong idea. Some passersby might probably think they’re breaking up. LOL It’s her fault anyways; she never should’ve lied to this boney.

I looked at the picture again and thought of something. Them being so close together and this camera dude being hugged by this barbaric lame excuse of a woman, I could just simply tell my mom that it’s me instead of him. >B) I mean, the dude’s on his back anyways and the shadow’s making his hair darker, right? Mother wouldn’t even recognize if it were her son or not. That way, I can tell her that I’ve been working out with my future ex-fiance without even actually getting to be intimate with her. Her falling for me, which is reality I know, would never happen since we just despise each other.

Oh gad. The cleverness of me.

I decided to take more pictures so I can choose the ones that have potential to show to my mother. Then they got closer… what in the…

------

Why is Chansik telling the story? B( What is this insanity? Chansik GTFO! Moving on…

I couldn’t tell if he was upset or what, he was just staring into space… I’m so clueless with this. It’s my first time, okay?

“Jinyoung, say something…” I nudged him.

“What’s there to say?” He answered me still looking into space.

“I don’t know.” I honestly said.

“It’s just all of a sudden.”

I decided to semi-hug my best friend on the back. “Well, not really.”

“Whatever do you mean? You’ve been hiding things from me?” He asked.

I gave him a pout. “Not that I’ve been hiding things from you, it just didn’t occur to me, really.”

“Wow, well that’s interesting. Why would someone forget to tell her best friend that she’s actually going to be betrothed?” He raised his eyebrow at me.

“Well, I’m sorry. I was busy with school.” OTL

“And to think here I was, protecting you from the possible guys who would hit on you… and here you are, already having a guy.” Jinyoung let out a heavy sigh.

I smiled and I titled my head as I went closer to his face in amusement. “Is grandpa jealous?” I poked his cheeks. “Huh, huh, huh?”

He looked at me and his nose touched mine for I believe I was getting too close while I was teasing him.

I looked at him as my eyes widened and he stopped to look at me with shock painted on his face.

“You have a big nose, grampz.” I laughed as I pinched his nose just to throw the awkwardness away.

I. WAS. FREAKIN. BLUSHING. GDI. I DUNNO IF HE NOTICED BUT… ZOMG OTL I CANNOT. WHY WAS I TOO CLOSE? I COULD’VE KISSED HIM IF I COULD. LULZ BUT WE’RE IN PUBLIC. B( WE’RE AT MCDONALD’S FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I’M SORRY FOR THE ABUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON BUT THIS IS ME FANGIRLING OVER MY HERCULES. OTL SOBS.

Jinyoung rubbed his nose as he squinted. ;___; So cute and adorble, why are you not mine? OTL

“It’s not big. You were just too close.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“I wasn’t, okay?” I defended.

He laughed.

I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT OCCURRED IN SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE THAT MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER AND MADE ME FEEL THIS LUCKY TO WITNESS SUCH A PERFECT BEAUTIFUL CREATION OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOD LAUGHING AT ME. OTL

“I’m not jealous, okay?” He continued.

“What?” I asked. I was too busy fangirling. What even.

“You can like anyone, I mean.” He smiled at me. “I’m here to support you no matter what happens.”

“Wait, what?” I backed off a little. “Jinyoung,” I giggled. “I forgot to tell you we won’t really be wed in the future.”

“But you just said…”

“I know, I know. Chansik and I are working it out. I mean, this whole thing, this whole date thing, it’s just for show. We’re going to break this legal bond of betrothedness shizznitz and go on with our lives. We hate each other too much to even handle looking at each other in the face.” I rolled my eyes. “Really now, did you ever think I like him? Dude, you know me, even if he’s the last person on earth I wou—.”

“He likes you.” Jinyoung cut me off.

I stopped and looked at him.

“No he doesn’t. What made you say that? I will bishslap him later.” B|

“Either that or he’s good of an actor.” He continued to wonder.

---------

Gimme the spotlight. I want it back, Cathrel. B|

Anyways, I was invading their privacy already that I decided to stop and go to the counter to order something to eat since I believe I have to wait for her, right? I’ll let her have her moment with the love of her life. She’s probably been waiting for it anyways.

So, I settled with French fries. I went off to find a table good for one but I found a table that has four seats, nevertheless, I took that one. I love depriving people of seats. First come first serve basis anyways, right? Besides, I paid for this.

Oh the yummy scrumptious goodness in this fatty food full of oil all in these little chops of potato galore. As I was eating, I decided to check the photos we took if there was still a need to take more, like, if there’s still a need to go to more places for this one shot date. I swear, I ain’t doing this anymore. Too much drama, too much acting needed to be done. Too much touching required. Though I’m glad that boney dude did most of the intimate part for me, bless his good ol’ soul.

I opened it and saw the last picture I took, which was a picture of her and this dude. I’m sorry, I keep forgetting his name. I barely even processed it. Was it… Jinchan? Jin… Jin something. Whatever. I zoomed it right to her face and I can see it in her eyes that… wow… she really looks happy being with him… The way she stares at him with those tears in her reddening eyes… this guy must be so lucky to have someone look at him that way… I wonder if she will—wait, what am I thinking? OTL

I took a zip from my iced tea to keep my mind off of it. Oh gad, what’s happening?

But to save myself from looking like a pathetic loser, which I am not by the way, I took my camera again and continued to browse. Got into our first “couple” picture. I just stared at it. I don’t know why but it makes me smile. :) WTH. Don’t get the wrong idea, it’s a nice picture okay? Shuddap. B|

And lastly, first picture I took of her. LOL How ugly can she get? Hahahahah Such a derp you are, Cathrel. Without my knowledge, I pressed the option button and it showed me “Delete this picture?”