laughing until crying

the web toon

" what the hell " i looked up and it  was this ugly with a hookerish outfit on " i was going to say sorry but sense you started all of this it's on you dumb fat " " whay did you say ?" she said " you mother ing heard me then i pulled off her wig and she was completely bald" i started laughing like a mad man and then when i looked up she was crying and she cried her makeup off and she looked like a pig then i laughed harder and louder than before " fat ' i yelled then the old lady from this morning looked at me again and then i fell out of my chair and someone shook me and i woke up and it was an attractive boy who if i didn't know any better i would've mistaken as a girl  "are you ok ?" oh sorry i got up and walked away i walked down the street laughing remembering that fat and i turned around and the dude from the cafe was still following me i got kinda creeped out and he even got into the apartment i got on the elevaror and i pressed the botton and i asked him which floor " 5" he said but i live on 5 -.- so i went into my apartment and he started to go into the one next to mine " WAIT" i yelled " sorry but would you happen to be apart of infinite ?" "yes" he responded " oh could you spare a moment ?" 


again sorry for all of the cursing sorry couldn't help it