chapter 2 greetings

the web toon

Hello they said and i walked down the hall. then i decided to just shake it off and get back to what i was doing. " it's been a while sense I've been outside" i sniffed the fresh air. what should i do first. maybe shopping or eating ah too many things to do. i settled on eating in the park alone. Before i knew it the sun was going down so i headed home " ah i should do this tomorrow " i said to myself when i noticed someone was looking and listen to my whole akward  conversation "hello" i said " hello" he responded what a mysterious guy  then i just quietly went to my apartment and i noticed he went into the other home. So he's one of the new neighbors. Interesting then i calmly walked into my home and fell on my bed. Tomorrow i shall get another job. I have nothing better to do with my life and I'm qualified enough to do any job i wonder what . That's when IT came to me. A webtoon all i need is a new tablet wait no money maybe a cafe wait nope what should i do ! I threw a clock hard at the wall from frustration "YAH" someone yelled from across the wall oh no i said then i heard someone tying the door i quietly ran towards it and opened it to find my neighbor at the door i couldn't tell if his eyes were open or not "did you throw something at the wall " then before i could respond someone came out " hyung just drop it " the person in front instantly mocked him. "Ah seriously " said the other person " YAH LEE SUNGJONG " " sorry just don't do that again please." "Yes “ i responded . He stormed off two yelling “HEY LEE SUNGJONG " repeatedly.


thank you for reading so far ^o^ sorry is theres alot of typos >.< i hope you enjoy the story to the last drop ~gaontheghost