Yeonnie?! Yeollie?! Kai?! Krystal?!

Something New

"Who is gonna win for this week's Music Bank? Exo's Growl or T-ara's Summer Day (sorry for the ugly title kekeke)?" the host said. The scores are rolling and each group were holding eachothers hand. Jiyeon stole a glance at Chanyeol who was hugging Kai like there's no tommorow. Jiyeon shook his head in amusement then look down again. 

 

 

"And the winner is....... T-ara's Summer Day!!" the host shouted. T-ara's eyes widen, they all look at eahcother then started jumping up and down while hugging eachother. Soyeon took the award and said a few thank you words to their manager, company, fans and EXO's Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida! I can't believe that we will win. I would like to thank to our manager for always helping and caring for us, the CEO of course, and EXO whose been helping us especially our fans I would like to thank you all for supporting us" 

 

 

All of the them took a bow then wave. While the mc host were saying goodbye, all of the T-ara members were shaking hands with the other groups and saying thank you. Jiyeon was hugging Krystal and the other F(x) members. Until they were hugging eachother Jiyeon look at her left and saw Chanyeol waving at her. Jiyeon smiled then ran to give Chanyeol a big hug. 

 

 

"Congrats my little Yeonnie!" Chanyeol said as he hug Jiyeon tightly 

 

 

"Gomawo Yeollie oppa" Jiyeon said 

 

 

After the show was over EXO and T-ara went to their waiting area. While they were walking the other T-ara and EXO members were looking at Jiyeon and Chanyeol who were being sweet to eachother since Chanyeol was carrying Jiyeon on his back while laughing. They all stop from walking and stared at the two couple.

 

 

"Okay! Jiyeon and Chanyeol tell us what is happening? Why are you two acting like a couple?" Eun Jung said as she cross her arms. 

 

 

"Yeah! I thought you and noona hate eachother that you'll just be friends?" Sehun said while at the two. 

 

 

"What? Just because we hate eachother it doesn't mean we can't develope other feelings for eachother. Isn't it that right my little Yeonnie" Chanyeol said as he look at Jiyeon. 

 

 

"Yeah, my Yeollie oppa is right" Jiyeon said while patting Chanyeo's head. The two look at their other members and they saw that they were giving them disgust and confuse look. 

 

 

"Yeonnie?!" EXO shouted except for Kai since he know what is happening because Chanyeol told him awhile ago while they were getting ready for Music Bank. 

 

 

"Yeollie?!" All of the T-ara members shouted too. 

 

 

"Yah! Explain! Are you two acting?" Baekhyun asked 

 

 

"Nope" Jiyeon and Chanyeol said in unison

 

 

"Now excuse us, we are gonna eat outside to celebrate my Yeonnie's group for winning this week's Music Bank!" Chanyeol said as he carry Jiyeon out leaving their members still confused. They all look at eachother then their eyes landed on Kai who was texting someone and by someone I meant Krystal. Kai notice that his friends were looking at him. 

 

 

"What?" Kai innocently asked 

 

 

"You! Your close with those two weirdos! Now explain" Suho said while pointing at Kai. The others just nodded in agreement. 

 

 

"Here's a hint: They are inlove, now excuse me I'm meeting my girlfriend today" Kai said while smirking then left, leaving the s and T-ara confuse again. 

 

 

"What? Since when did Kai have a girlfriend? Oh those three are dead!" Kris said. The others just nodded, they all followed Jiyeon, Chanyeol, and Kai with angry expressions printed on their faces. 

 

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ 

 

 

"Oh so thats what happen! Now it all make sense" Lay said while nodding and eating pizza. Suho shook his head and patted Lay's back. All of them laugh at Lay's innocent reaction. 

 

 

"So you did that?" Hyomin asked. The two awkwardly nodded. Tao and Sehun look at their noonas and hyungs with a confuse look. They don't know what are they talking about. 

 

 

"Hyung! What do you mean by that?" Sehun asked 

 

 

"Oh its when ---" before Chen could say anything Baekhyun and D.O quickly covered his mouth. 

 

 

"Yah! They are still innocent!" D.O said as he smack Chen's head making him squel in pain. The other kept on laughing at Chen, Baekhyun and D.O, who was fighting. 

 

 

"Now we know that Jiyeon and Chanyeol are a couple.. Now Kai explain! Who is your girlfriend?" Kris asked while pointing at Kai who was still texting someone and by someone I meant Krystal LOL. Kai look at them with an innocent expression. 

 

 

"Oh, my girlfriend? She will come no worries" Kai said as he smile at them. The others were looking at him with a confuse look but Jiyeon and Chanyeol were just shaking their heads in amusement while feeding eachother. After a couple of minutes someone knock on the door, oh I forgot to tell you they were in the hangout place of EXO. 

 

 

"I bet that's her" Kai said as he stood up and opened the door. Everybod was looking at the door and they saw a Krystal standing then gave Kai a hug. 

 

 

"Kai!!" Krystal shouted while hugging Kai 

 

 

"Krystal?!!" T-ara and EXO shouted except Jiyeon and Chanyeol.

 

 

"Hyungs, noonas this is my girlfreind Krystal sunbae or my Jungiee" Kai said as he pinch Krystal's nose. The two sat down then Kai gave Krystal food and a drink. 

 

 

"When did you two became girlfriend and boyfriend?" Soyeon asked 

 

 

"Oh the day when Jiyeon eonnie and Chanyeol oppa set us up" Krystal said as she took a bite on her pizza. The others looked at Jiyeon and Chanyeol who were laughing. The two stop when they notice the others looking at them, Jiyeon and Chanyeol smiled and wave awkwardly. 

 

 

"Okay, we gotta watch them carefully from now on since we don't know what's happening" Suho said

 

 

"Agree!" they all said in unison.

 

 

"Hey since were all in here why don't we take a picture?" Luhan suggested 

 

 

"Yeah!" Sehun agreed. They all nodded then sat together. Luhan was setting up the camera stand and camera. After he set the timer he quickly ran to Xiumin's side then strike a pose. They took four shots with four poses like a wacky pose, serious pose and etc. They all laugh at eachothers wacky and epic faces and continue to talk about random things. 

 

 


 

Hello! How's my subscribers?

Good? That's great!

Don't forget to comment so I can read something when update again okay?

Hehehe love you all <3