Confession?

Something New

"Let's go hyung! Its already night!" Kai said as he carry Chanyeol to the taxi stand. Once they got a taxi Kai quicly put Chanyeol inside the taxi. He told the taxi driver to go to Chanyeol's house. Kai took out his phone then he called Jiyeon. While waiting for Jiyeon to answer Chanyeol kept on mumbling something that made the taxi driver look at them with a disgust look. *Kids this days*

 

 

"Pick up! Pick up!.... Noona!" 

 

 

[Kai?]

 

 

"Ne its me! Could you wait outside your house cause Chanyeol hyung is kinda drunk. We are already near your house"

 

 

[What? Arasseo.. I'm already outside] 

 

 

Kai hang up then he took a glance at Chanyeol who was weirdly smiling while mumbling nonsense. Kai just shook his head then waited until they reach their destination. Not so long they reach Chanyeol's house. Kai saw Jiyeon outside waiting. Jiyeon help Kai to carry Chanyeol since he was so heavy and tall. They place Chanyeol on the couch. 

 

 

"Mianhe Noona" Kai said while bowing. 

 

 

"Ani.. Its okay. You can go maybe your hyungs are looking for you" Jiyeon said. Kai just nodded then left. 

 

 

Kai's POV

 

I'm the worst friend/dosaeng ever!! Aissh.. Stupid cousin! I wanna take Chanyeol hyung their cause there's a bowling alley there. The place is really big! Its like a small mall but its like a club like place.. *sigh* I should call Krystal about what happen.. Wait speaking of Krystal, where's the paper bag I was carrying awhile ago? Aissh I left it at the club, better go get it before someone tried to get it before me!

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

"Where's Kai?" Chanyeol asked in a drunk voice. Aissh he's drunk and his looking for Kai? He's really a weird dude! 

 

 

"Yah! Why would you get yourself drunk?!" I said while punching his arms. I know I shouldn't be punching him since his but if the paparazzi saw him drunk it will spread all over the world. He's an idol for crying outl oud! It will really ruin his image.

 

 

"Ouch! Stop it woman! I want my problems to go away okay! So stop punching me you old hag!" Chanyeol said still in a drunk voice. I looked at him with a confuse look. Problems? What problems? He got himself drunk just to get his problems away? Again weird dude.. LOL

 

 

"What are you saying? What problems?" I asked

 

 

"To tell you I'm jealous okay?! I'm jelous your close with other male idols! I'm jealous that they can make you happy and I can't!! I'm jealous cause I like Jiyeon! No I love you!!!" Chanyeol said as he hold my shoulders. Aigoo I can smell his breath and it reeks but he likes me I mean he loves me? Really? Or he is just talking nonsense because he's drunk? 

 

 

"Are you serious? Or your just talking nonsense? Chanyeol stop joking its not funny I know you hate me but are you really sure?" I asked 

 

 

"Will this answer your question?" 

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Will this answer your question?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned in for kiss (is that right? sorry again English is not my first language and I kinda at describing things so mianhe) Jiyeon's eyes widen as she looked at Chanyeol who was kissing her. Jiyeon was still confuse if Chanyeol's telling the truth or its just the drunk side of him talking. 

 

 

*Ottoke? Is he really telling the truth? I can taste the beer! But why do I feel happy? Why do I feel I should response to his kiss? I'm soo confuse but who cares if brain and heart wants to kiss him then lets do it!*

 
 
 
Jiyeon responded to Chanyeol's kiss. Now they are kissing passionately like two real couple. 
 
 
 
 
*Saranghae Jiyeon-ah*
 
*I still don't know if you're telling the truth but I think I like you*
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ 
 
 
 

 

 
Morning came, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, everything seems so perfect especially the two lovebirds who were hugging eachother LOL and when I mean by two love birds I mean Jiyeon and Chanyeol. 
 
 
 
Jiyeon groaned as she opens her eyes. When she can really see carefully, she tried to sat up but Chanyeol's arms is wrap around her so she can't. She look around and her eyes landed on her body. She wasn't wearing anything I mean she's completely *coughs* *coughs*. Her eyes widen, she carefully took off Chanyeol's arms so she can sat up. She took a glance at Chanyeol and he wasn't wearing any shirt. 
 
 
 
"W-we did t-that?" Jiyeon muttered while holding the blanket to hide her body. She look at the floor and great thing her clothes was there. She quickly took it then wore it. She went direclty to the bathroom to wash up and change again. 
 
 
 
Jiyeon stood infront of the mirror looking at her reflection. "Ottoke?! We really did "that"? Did he really confess to me yesterday? I'm still confuse!! But why do I feel happy that he likes me? Do I like him too? Arggh!!" Jiyeon ruffled her hair while screaming making the Chanyeol woke up. 
 
 
 
Chanyeol opened his eyes. He sat up while massaging his head since it hurts. He look around and saw that he was alone. Chanyeol sighed, he look at his body and he wasn't wearing anything. "Why am I *coughs* ? What happen last night?" Chanyeol tried to remember what happen yesterday even though he's head hurts. 
 
 
 
"What?! We did.. umm.. ah.. eh.. !" Chanyeol said in a whispering way. He ruffled his hair but stop until he heard the door from the bathroom open. He look up and saw Jiyeon looking down. Jiyeon walk towards to the bed then she sat down next to Chanyeol. There was an awkward silence until Chanyeol spoke up. 
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah I'm sorry for what happen yesterday! Forget everything that I said! I was drunk, I don't know that I would do that! I'm so sorry forget everything!" Chanyeol said as he look at Jiyeon with a please-forgive-me look. 
 
 
 
"So.. You don't like me?" Jiyeon asked 
 
 
 
"I uhh y-yes" Chanyeol stuttered
 
 
 
"So you were telling the truth from yesterday..." Jiyeon said still looking down while playing with her fingers. 
 
 
 
"Yes.. But I can stop my feelings for you cause I know you hate me.. I'll just have to accept that you don't l-like me" Chanyeol said while tears where forming on his eyes. Jiyeon look up and saw a tear falling down on Chanyeol's cheeks. Jiyeon went near Chanyeol then she wipe Chanyeol's tears. Chanyeol was shock a little but he was smiling in the inside. 
 
 
 
"Uljima Chanyeol-ssi.. And I like you okay? Your the one who always make me smile at the morning and your the one who always remove my stress when I came home from work so please stop crying I don't want to see my Happhy Virus crying" Jiyeon said as she wipe his tears away. 
 
 
 
"Jinja?" Chanyeol asked and Jiyeon nodded while smiling. Chanyeol smiled and hug Jiyeon. Jiyeon hug back. After 5 seconds they broke the hug. 
 
 
 
"Now.. You change.. No worries I'll close my eyes" Jiyeon said as she cover her eyes using her hands. 
 
 
 
"Wae? You already saw eveything last night!" Chanyeol chuckled. 
 
 
 
"Yah! You erted freak!" Jiyeon said as she throw a pillow at Chanyeol but she missed because she is still covering her eyes. Chanyeol let out a big laugh. 
 
 
 
"Wait one quick question how did we end up here again? And you can open your eyes now" Chanyeol asked while putting on a shirt. Jiyeon slowly took off her hands and when she saw Chanyeol already covered she completely took off her hands. 
 
 
 
"You carry me and brought me up don't you remember?" Jiyeon said as she stood up 
 
 
 
"Oh okay.. Let's go my little Yeonnie" Chanyeol said as he put his arms around Jiyeon
 
 
 
"Yeonnie?" Jiyeon asked while looking at Chanyeol with a confuse look
 
 
 
"You know a nickname Yeonnie from Jiyeon" Chanyeol said as they went down the stairs and went directly to the kitchen so Chanyeol can cook breakfast. Jiyeon just nodded and smiled. 
 
 
 
"Then I'll call you umm... Yeollie!" Jiyeon said. 
 
 
 
"Okay then!" Chanyeol said as he pats Jiyeon's head. 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Hello~ So here's an update ^^

I hope you like it!

Subscribe and comment!

Upvote if you want!!!

 

A weird gif that I made LOL