Strike Two!!

Something New

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!!!!" Jiyeon shouted as she rush to the bathroom to change, brush her teeth, comb her hair, put on make up and other daily routine she does.

 

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was sleeping soundly until she heard Jiyeon kept on chanting "I'm Late!". He groaned then turned around, their was a silence that made Chanyeol smile but it faded when he heard a loud "thud". Chanyeol sat up then he rubbed his eyes to see clearly. He saw Jiyeon panicking, running and shouting. *What is she doing early in the morning?*

 

 

"*yawn* Jiyeon-ah what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked as he watch Jiyeon run around the bedroom. 

 

 

"Ahh Chanyeol-ssi! Sorry for waking you up but I'm late for photoshoot and the theme is couple going on a hike and what they meant is to do the photoshoot on an actual mountian.." Jiyeon said while putting her stuff on her bag in a fast mode. Chanyeol nodded then stood up then started fixing the bed since he was the last one to wake up. 

 

 

"Do you need me to take you there?" Chanyeol suggested but Jiyeon shook her head like theirs no tomorrow. 

 

 

"Ani.. Lee Joon oppa will come here and pick me up that's why I'm rushing cause he's almost here.. Ahh I have my wallet, script for later, phone, keys and I think that's it right?" Jiyeon said as she check her bag if she has everything. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then let out a big sigh *Of course someone will pick her up.. Wait why do I care? Aissh Chanyeol you are weird*. After they were done, the two went down together. Chanyeol went directly to the kitchen while Jiyeon sat down on the couch. 

 

"Jiyeon what do you want to eat" Chanyeol asked in a loud voice but not loud since his voice is deep that it can be heard upstairs. 

 

 

"I'm not gonna eat here Lee Joon oppa just texted and he's gonna be hear in --" before Jiyeon could finish her sentence they heard a honk outside 

 

 

*HONK* (lol sorry for the sound effects XD ) 

 

 

"He's here! Bye Chanyeol!!! Take care!" Jiyeon shouted as she went out leaving Chanyeol in the house alone. Chanyeol sighed then continue cooking. After he was done cooking he set up the table so he can eat. While he was eating, he kept on thinking that breakfast isn't the same without Jiyeon since every morning he always . 

 

 

"Arggh! What is happening to me! Why do I kept thinking about Jiyeon!! Maybe I like her? No I don't like her!" Chanyeol said as he ruffled his hair 

 

 

*Yes you do like her, you idiot*

 

 

"Who are you and who are you calling an idiot"

 

 

*I'm you conscience! And your the idiot Chanyeol! Just admit it you like her!*

 

 

"Never! And where are you anyway?" 

 

 

*Really? Aissh and you said in the intreview that Baekhyun is an idiot.. I'm in your head pabo! I can't be seen or heard by anyone only you can hear me! And you know your talking to yourself right? * 

 

 

"Tch.. Anyway I have one thing to sya to you conscience! I DO NOT like Jiyeon" Chanyeol said as he emphasize the words "Do Not" 

 

 

*Fine! Whatever! But don't take back what you said. Bye pabo! Sheesh he doesn't know his own feelings*

 

 

Chanyeol sigh and smiled because the battle between him and his conscience is over but that smile didn't last long since Jiyeon pop out of his head again. Does he really like Jiyeon? Did he develope feelings for her?. A lot of things pop out of Chanyeol's head. The way Jiyeon smile, laugh, eat, cries, acts, and otehr things. 

 

 

"Do I really like her? Huh? This is giving me a headache!" Chanyeol said as he ruffle his hair again. 

 

 

"Okay calm down Chanyeol, calm down. Since I don't have any schedules for today, I should relaxe and sit back and watch TV. But before that I shall clean the dishes!" Chanyeol said while raising his spoon, like his declaring something. After he was done washing the plates he took a blanket from upstairs then went down to watch tv. While he was changing the channel his phone rang. 

 

 

From: Kai the dancing machine

To: Yeollie the derp

 

Yah! Hyung! 

I would like to thank you and Jiyeon noona

for setting me up with Krystal if it wasn't 

for you guys we wouldn't know that we like eachother 

and he's my girlfriend! LOL anyway please don't tell 

anyone especially the other hyungs they might

tell Mr. Lee Soo Man okay? Bye thanks again!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Chanyeol smiled while reading the text message from Kai. *Atleast someone is happy* Chanyeol put his phone down then he kept on changing the channel then he stop since the show was dream high 2. The scene was Jiyeon crying on the stairs then JB comes to comfort her. Chanyeol's smile faded away again. 

 

 

"Seriously?! I trying to forget her ust this day okay? Sheesh" Chanyeol as he change the channel again. He stop changing it since Jiyeon pop out again and this time it was another T-ara special. All the previous MV they made will be played and the song that was being played right now is Lies. Chanyeol remembered about Jiyeon's first kiss was Yoo Seung Ho. 

 

 

"Arggh! Wae?! Huhuhuh I just need one day without thinking about her! Huhuhuhuh please" Chanyeol said as he fake cries but he immidiately stop cause someone rang the doorbell. Chanyeol went outside then he opened the gate. He saw all of his memebers smiling like idiots. 

 

 

"Why are all of you here?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"We are here to visit you and Jiyeon.. And why are you still wearing pajamas" Suho said. Chanyeol looked at his clothes and his hyung was right he was wearing his pajamas. 

 

 

"Oh mianhe and Jiyeon isn't here she left awhile ago" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Oh.. We only came here for Jiyeon noona anyway bye!" Sehun said while waving goodbye but Kai smacked Sehun's head making the makne scream in pain. 

 

 

"Actually we came here because of you since the dorm has been so sad since our Happy Virus isn't there" Kris said 

 

 

"No actually its quite relaxing since theirs no annoying-- ouch!" Baekhyun didn't finish his sentence since Kris and Suho punch Baekhyun's arm. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then close the gate but Chen stop him. 

 

 

"Yah! Aren't you gonna let us in?" Xiumin asked while pouting 

 

 

"No thanks. I was happy that you all came but when you were mocking me, that happiness fade away" Chanyeol said in a boring tone. 

 

 

"Mianhe hyung... We are just jocking!" Kai said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then let them in. Baekhyun,Luhan, Sehun,Kai, Chen and Xiumin ran inside like little kids while Lay, Suho, Kris, D.O and Tao went in calmly like models. Chanyeol went up to change his clothes. He wore a simple shirt and shorts. As he was walking down the stairs he saw s playing, throwing the pillows everywhere while some were just sitting calmly. 

 

 

"Hyung! Let's watch a movie! I bought a lot of CD with me" Tao said while waving a box 

 

 

"Oooh let's watch the tale of two sisters" Chen suggested 

 

 

"No thanks. We already watch that!" Baekhyun said as he shoved some chips on his mouth wait where did that came from? XD 

 

 

"How about R-point?" Sehun said while trying to get his bubble tea from Luhan and again where did they get that? LOL 

 

 

"Nah.. Already we already watch it!" Xiumin said while he kept on poking Lay's arms

 

 

"Let's watch Death Bell 2" Kai said while putting his arms around Chanyeol but he quickly remove it. 

 

 

"Didn't we already watch that?" Suho asked 

 

 

"Nope that was Death Bell 1 but this one is Death Bell 2.. and Jiyeon noona is startin it along with Yoon Shi Yoon sunbae" Kai said. Chanyeol sigh then put his fingers on his ears. He doesn't want to hear about Jiyeon. While he wasn't listening to s they decided to watch Death Bell 2. Kai looked at Chanyeol. *I wonder what happen to hyung*

 

 

"Hyung what happen to you? Why are you covering you ears?" Kai asked while shaking Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Stop it.. I'm not really in the mood to talk or either have fun" Chanyeol said in a boring tone then he rest his head on Kai's shoulder. Kai patted Chanyeol's head. *Hyung its okay I'm here*

 

 

After 10 minutes Chanyeol fell asleep on Kai's shoulder while his other members were screaming because a ghost came out. Chanyeol was dreaming about Jiyeon. 

 

~Dream~

 

"Jiyeon-ah I have something to say to you" Chanyeol said while looking down and playing with his fingers 

 

 

"What is it? and hurry up I have something to tell you too and I guess you will like it" Jiyeon said while smiling

 

 

"Umm.. Its not really easy to say but... I like you Jiyeon.. I wanna be with you forever! Do you feel the same way? " Chanyeol said as he hold Jiyeon's hand. Jiyeon's smile faded. 

 

 

"What.. I'm sorry Chanyeol-ssi but I don't and I was gonna tell you that we should have a divorce cause one of my friends back then that I really like propose to me and I really love him.. I'm sorry Chanyeol" Jiyeon said as she remove Chanyeol's hands then left 

 

 

"What? Jiyeon-ah! Please don't leave me! Please!" Chanyeol said while crying 

 

 

"I told you that you should have admit it.. See someone already stole her from you" his conscience said 

 

 

"I know. And now I regret it! I regret it! I regret it!"

 

 

"I regret it!" 

 

 

"Hyung wake up your having a bad dream!" Kai said while shaking Chanyeol so he could wake up. Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw s looking ta him with a worried expression. 

 

 

"Chanyeol are you okay? You kept on shouting I regret it! I regret it!" Suho said 

 

 

"Yeah! And you just miss the movie" Sehun said 

 

 

"Ahh mianhe.. I'm not really in a mood today.." Chanyol said while massaging his head. All the members made an "O" expression while nodding. 

 

 

"I guess we came in a wrong timing. We'll just leave if you want?" Kris asked while patting Chanyeol's back 

 

 

"Ani.. Its okay" Chanyeol said. 

 

 

*Toot*

*toot* 

 

Chanyeol grab his phone then checked his phone. He got a text from Jiyeon. 

 

 

From: Jiyeon

To: Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol!!!!!

Could you pick me up? 

I'm at XXX XXX 

I'll wait for you okay? 

 

 

Chanyeol sighed then stood up from his seat. He told the other members to wait for him since he was picking up Jiyeon, they all nodded. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Chanyeol reached the destination and he saw Jiyeon laughing with Lee Joon. Chanyeol went out of the car then wave at them with a smile. 

 

 

"Oh Chanyeol, could Lee Joon join us he's car ran out of gas and he couldn't go back in his dorm?" Jiyeon asked while pointing at Lee Joon, who was waving at him. Chanyeol just nodded then went inside the car. Jiyeon was in the front seat while Lee Joon was at the back. The whole trip was boring for Chanyeol since Lee Joon and Jiyeon was only laughing and talking about the photoshoot. Once they got Lee joon back to his dorm they went directlyt to there home. 

 

 

"Jiyeon noona!" Sehun shouted while giving Jiyeon a hug 

 

 

"Oh Sehun-ssi nice to meet you again" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"We were just watching Death Bell 2 and it was awesome! Your a great actress!" Chen said while doing a thumbs up. The other members gathered too interview Jiyeon while Chanyeol sat down alone then he kept palying with his fingers. 

 

 

*And this day gets better and better*

 

 


 

Hello sorry for the boring chapter.. I'm not really feeling that well

so thats why this chapter is boring. 

Anyway if your asking why the title is Strike Two

Just wait till the next chapter LOL 

Subscribe and Comment!

 

 

      

 

A random gif!

Chanyeol: Bleh! Merong!

Jiyeon: What are you doing?

 

XD XD XD