What's The Plan?

Something New

"Sjho whkcdkat's thcfade pldfhkan? (so what's the plan?) " Jiyeon asked while chewing her food. The two young couple are curently having a date dinner at a restaurant since Chanyeol is tired of cooking for his wife. The two are talking about Krystal and Kai since they want the two to end up together. well at first they don't want but now they do since they are friends. 

 

 

"Yah, don't talk when your mouth is full. Here's tissue you have crumbs on your cheeks. Sheesh for a girl you are messy" Chanyeol said as he hand Jiyeon a tissue that made all the girls in the restaurant whisper and glare at Jiyeon even more and even the boys glared at Chanyeol but some were fangirling over how cute the couple are. Yes they are in a restaurant were people can see them. They didn't put any diguise since a lot of people know they are married so why hide? 

 

 

"Gomawo.. As I was saying what's the plan?" Jiyeon said as she removes the crumbs on her cheeks using the tissue that Chanyeol gave. It made her blush but she manage to hide it. 

 

 

"I don't know, I thought you have something in mind hahaha" Chanyeol said while laughing like a dork but it made the other girls faint. Jiyeon rolled her eyes since she did saw one girl faint and her friends tried to wake her up. 

 

 

"You know you laugh like a dork right?" Jiyeon asked as she shove a spoonful of rice on . 

 

 

"What? My laugh makes my fans faint see?" Chanyeol said while pointing at the girl who just fainted. 

 

 

"Well some girls find it disturbing and creepy!" Jiyeon said in happy tone but you can hear the sarcasm in it that made Chanyeol roll his eyes. 

 

 

"Well atleast I have secret weapon to make the girls love me more! How about you don't you have a secret weapon? Huh?" Chanyeol said while pointing at Jiyeon who was just staring at him blankly. 

 

 

"Really your laugh is you secret weapon? Fine watch this" Jiyeon called the waiter who was putting food and drinks on a table. The handsome waiter went to Jiyeon and Chanyeol's table with a smile printed on his face. He asked Jiyeon if he could get her something. 

 

 

"Could you refill my drink please" Jiyeon said as he wink to the waiter. Some of the guys from the other table almost fainted when they saw Jiyeon wink some where drooling just seeing her. While the other girls were glaring at her since they thought Jiyeon was flirting with the waiter while his husband, Chanyeol, was sitting across her.

 

 

 

"Ah o-okay. I-i'll refill your d-drink hehehhe" The waiter stuttered then he took Jiyeon's glass while shaking because of Jiyeon's wink. 

 

 

"So?" Jiyeon asked while looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was quiet since it his first time seeing Jiyeon wink in person and he was starstruck. *Woah that wink was so cute*

 

 

Jiyeon tilted her head since Chanyeol wasn't responding, he was just staring at her with a blank expression *what happen to this guy?* Jiyeon wave her hands infront of Chanyeol and then she said: 

 

 

"Chanyeol-ssi? Are you okay? Hellooo~ Earth to dork?" 

 

 

"Huh?" Chanyeol finally came back to his senses. 

 

 

"Did something something happen? You were staring at me blankly" Jiyeon asked while eating the last piece of beef. 

 

 

"Oh sorry I was still thinking on how to help Krystal and Kai.. And seriously wink? That thin is always use" Chanyeol said as he roll his eyes. Before Jiyeon could answer back the waiter cameback with the drink. Jiyeon thank him and the waiter bowed then left.. 

 

 

"Tch. Anyway any ideas?" Jiyeon asked as she took a sip on her drink 

 

 

"What ideas? Oh wait about Kai and Krystal. Hmmm how about let's trick them?" Chanyeol said while tapping his chin and looking at the ceiling. 

 

 

"Hey that ain't a bad idea! So how will we trick them?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"How about let me tell you later but can we get out of this retaurant? My hurts since we been seating here for hours now" Chanyeol said while stratching his head. The two both laughed. Jiyeon then called the waiter for their bill since they have to pay before they leave the restaurant. 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

"Woah! That's a great idea!" Jiyeon said as the two were walking down the streets of Seoul since they forgot the car now they are walking to go home LOL... A lot of people were talking, whispering and taking pictures of them. As usual some girls were glaring at Jiyeon, some boys were glaring at Chanyeol while some were fangirling over the couple.

 

 

"Hehehe thanks.. Could we hurry up since a lot of people are glaring at you and me and some are fangirling hahaha" Chanyeol said while laughing and Jiyeon laugh two. 

 

 

"Oooh before that could we go to baskin robbins" Jiyeon said while pointing at the shop.. 

 

 

"But ---" before Chanyeol could finish his sentence Jiyeon already drag him inside the store. When they got inside all of the people look at them but they didn't mind since they are already use to it. Jiyeon went directly to the counter while still draging Chanyeol with her. Chanyeol didn't mind since he was trap in his thoughts. *Jiyeon is holding me again! Why am I blushing?*

 

 

"Hello ma'am and sir welcome to baskin robbins" the girl in the counter said 

 

 

"Helloo~ Can I have a Fudge Brownie Ice Cream and Rocky Road! How about you Chanyeol?" Jiyeon said as she looked at Chanyeol who was staring at the floor. Jiyeon rolled her as she know that Chanyeol zoning out again. She pinched Chanyeol's arms. 

 

 

"Ouch! What did you do that for?" Chanyeol said as he massage his arm 

 

 

"Your zoning out again.. What do you like?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Ahh I'll have cookies and cream" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon payed for the ice cream since Chanyeol already paid for the food awhile ago. Once they got there ice cream they went outside then went direclty home. 

 

 

 


 

 

Hellooo~ So how is this? I know boring right? LOL 

I'm hungry by just reading this! XD 

I want ice creeeeaaam!!!

 

 

That dimple!!! *faints*