I'M YOURS

You, Me and Forever.

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 7

GERALD: ‘IM YOURS.’

      Kimberly was already up in the dance floor when we crash in Grayyard's club. She immediately catched my eye with her long straight hair pulled down the way it was when I first saw her. And those skinny flawless arms of hers shines with her black top. She's almost as tall as me. She must be a model of a fancy fashion magazine. She looks like a doll.


    Sam nuged my back. ‘You've got that look again. Go dude!’ Not even a second I was already right next to her and her vanilla scent. God, I don’t remember the last time I was attracted to a women like this before. This is crazy, and awesome. She smiled just as I asked her to dance with me. Good God, that smile can light the whole Missouri, you are so blessing me.


    We danced and we never allowed anyone to go between us. Or rather I didn't allow them to. I wanted to show these guys around us that this Chinese Angel is mine, that weve shared a magical kiss last night. That she will be mine. Or I was more like convincing my self that I can make her mine. She finally got tired. I’m not. I’m cool anywhere with anything she want. I hold her hand as we exit the dance arena and I offered her her Icy cola drink at the bar counter. ‘Hmm..’ she has that adorable questioning look. ‘What's this?’ she point's at our hands entwined together. I let go of her hand once we've got our seats and drinks. ‘That was for the guys out there who we're ready  to touch your if I wasn't there.’ They were just looking at her actually but I want to exaggerate a little this way. I wanna be her night and shining armor. I could be. And I will be. And, mainly because I really really wanna hold her hand so she'll not slip away. So I can spend an intimate talk with her. Intimate in a sense that it’s just me and her, nothing and no one else. She smiled a lil bit smirky. ‘Would it bother you if I'm with one of those guys right there in a table away from you?’ Wow! She asked! ‘Yes ofcourse!’ pick the right words Gerald, I yell in thoughts. This is the exact moment. ‘Kimberly, you don't have any idea how I've been cursing myself to death for doing something stupid last night..’ ‘The Kiss?’ Wooah I never thought she would blurt it out. I must remind myself she's a bad chick asian. ‘NO!’ I think I did sound defensive, and shock. ‘For not asking your phone number..’ ‘Ha-ha-ha’ She laughed almost hysterically. The sound of her laugh is my new favorite. No hint of flirtings like other girls do. She’s so natural. ‘Seriously. My bestfriend even named me Moron.’ She laughed again and it so pleased me. I could spend my entire life making this girl laugh.


   A girl approached us. This must be her cousin. She also has chinky eyes but she stands smaller than her.’ ‘Excuse me. Kimberly you might do some drama tomorrow. I’m here to infom you that we're going home. What about you?’ Going home? Oh no. I don’t like the sound of that. No, not yet. It’s too soon. ‘I'll gotta send her home like last night.. if that doesn't bother with ahm.. both of you?’ I look at her and Kimberly. ‘Ofcourse not. You must be..' Kimberly eyed her cousin like she’s dying to relay something. ‘I'm Gerald Anderson..’ I shake hands with her. ‘I’m Vielka, Kimberly’s cousin slash bestfriend.’ She smiled at me. ‘You need to send her safe man.. you can't harm her, or else..’ A man put a strong hand on my left shoulder. Man, hes taller and more bulky than me. ‘Vin.. you know I can take care of my self alone..’ ‘You never know baby cousin.. guys here are..’ Oh, what a protective cousin! ‘Yes Vin. She bloody know that. Let Kimberly have a life. C'mon my heels hurt!’ She grab him by arms and they said goodbye to her. She seems to be very close with them. 


  ‘Sorry for that..’ She smiled shyly and she bites her lips once again. The inside of me is churning when she does that. I wanna price myself for being able to control what I've been wanting to do with this girl since the moment I laid my eyes on her. ‘So those are the guys that ditched you last night?’ ‘Yes, They are my only family here in Missouri, them with my Uncle Gray who owns this club.’ ‘They're cool huh!?’ It was like a statement not merely a question. She raise a brow on me. ‘What?’ I smiled with her reaction. ‘A part of me still hates them. Now are you with their side or mine? I've known you first so you're supposed to be with mine!'’ She wore a puppy pleasing face. I wanna touch those cheeks of her and squeeze them between my thumb and index finger, they must be so soft. But instead, ‘You're so cute!’ I smiled.. ‘and.. don't worry, I'm yours.’ I leaned closer and look in her eyes. Our nose were almost touching. It took a little while before the notion of my words reached her face.

  • END of Chapter SEVEN, GERALD’s POV. –