Separation Anxiety

You, Me and Forever.
Chapter 20 
Kim: Separation Anxiety.
      After I had lunch in Gerald's office I went out with my girlfriends, Vielka and Melissa. I was a little late because I still argued a little with Gerald, he wanted to spend the afternoon with me. As much as I wanted to, I'd still want him to miss me, just a little more.
'Where are we heading after here girls?' I say as we were having our caffe lattes in Starbucks. 'Hmm. What took you so long?' Vielka caught me off gaurd. 'Hah. Girl, you don't need to ask that. Next time we'll just  have to call Gerald that we need Kim in this particular time and place.' Melissa answered before I could even decide I was going to answer vielka's question. They chuckled both and I just rolled my eyes.  
We went form one cozy dress shop to another. And as expected we fit this and that, ask each other whether we look good. I bought quite a lot of stuffs, and I wonder how hard this will be later tonight when I pack up. 
We were on our way home when my phone ring, its Gerald. 'Babe, where are you?' 'I'm in Vielka's car, I'm almost home. What about you?' 'Oh there. Good. I can see her car. I love you.' He hang up. 'As if you've been lost for a week! Jeeez, Kimberly! You're boyfriend is soo..' Vielka snorted while driving. 'Haha, louder Vielka, he's about to hear that...' 'Yeah, he's soo..hot!' Hahaha I know right? I say in my thoughts. 'Jeez Vielka,  your thoughts are amazing!!' I half-laughed.
Gerald open the door for me and get my stuffs. 'Thanks for keeping her safe Vielka..and Mel!' As he flash a genuine smile at them. 'Oh Gerald! I love Kimberly as much as you do. But for you, sure.' Vielka winked at us through the window as she drove away. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'I'm gonna sleep here with you tonight okay?' Gerald was pleasing me with a puppy-face once were cuddling each other in the couch in my apartment. He didn't need to ask actually I'd allow him of course, but I think, this'll be fun anyway. 'Give me reason to say yes?' I was trying to sound a lil bossy. 'Hmm.. because, I miss you!' 'Hah! Did you forget? We Just had lunch,  and dinner together today. So why would you miss me?' 'Every single minute you're not close to me like this, my heart longs for you..' Wow. He answered so quick. Did he even think about that? why is he soo good in stuffs like that, in to-melt-your-heart words? 'More.' I was trying my best not to giggle from what he just said. 'Hmm.. I'm tired I can't drive..' Now I don't think that was   true, he's acting, poor one though. 'I can drive you home.' I chuckled at the thought of myself driving for him. 'You don't want me here then?' He turned to face me. His eyes are getting big as he looks at me. Jeez! He's so serious I can't help but burst into laugh.
'Hmmmmm..' I pinched his cheeks and kissed the corner of his mouth quickly. 'I love you and I want you here. Just make sure you tell your Mom so she will not worry.' 'I already told her.' 'What?' He's playing with me now. 'I already told her..' he smiled eyes wild, 'that I'd slept with you so many times already..' 'Geraaaald!!!' I squeezed his knees so long and tried to hide my face with my hands. I wanna laugh at the same time of feeling embarassad.. He was laughing at me like he's watching a funny movie though, 'Infact,  mom even want to have a grand daughter like you..' 'Aaagh! You can't be serious..' 'Sorry babe, I am.. Look, whether I tell her or not, whether were doing 'that' or not, they would still think that way so I better just get the advantage out of that, right?' Funny and annoying at the same time that those lips that are pouting earlier because I'm playing my game,  is in mile-wide smile now. 'You are so capable Mr. Anderson!' 'In spending forever with you? Hell, yes future Mrs. Anderson!' I keep patting his arms and he was just laughing. Well, my skinny arms are nothing compared to his gym-build biceps.
While he was focused in NBA channel, I packed my things. The stuffs that're new are of separate luggage    along with the stuffs that I bought for random people back home. It took me awhile I didn't notice the time, but this is good, productive day. It means the next hours I wouldn't mind of anything else rather than facing the separation-anxiety. From this place, from Gerald.
'Babe are you done?' I'm sleepy already.' Gerald wrap his arms around my belly and tuck his chin into my shoulder. He has this sullen face I wonder what's bothering him. 'Gerald, what's wrong? I said, turning my face so that I could see his. 'I wanna go with you.' He admitted. 'Gerald you can't..' I turned so that we're face to face. 'How could you say that? You know you can't.' My mind was in the verdict of  either spilling frustrating words or brushing comfort words. 'I'll go crazy here thinking about you!' He blurted out. He looked at me first, then looked away. 'Thinking whether you're safe there, if you are eating the right food at the right time. If you're having a good sleep or not..' Just now I could see how he's upset about this, too, as much as I was. So I hold his face in my hands and assured him, 'Gerald, I'm grown up, I have my family there, I'm gonna be safe. And.. I'm going to call you every detailed event of my life back there. I'm gonna keep your phone busy until your annoyed with me! So, you better answer my calls, okay?'  He managed to smile. I wish I could have his ability to say the right things at the right time. I wish I could assure him, comfort him the way he does when i'm the one down. I was about to tuck him in bed when he grab my hands and kissed me. 'I love you Kimberly, I have something to tell you, but please don't get mad.' He has used his lips to bribe me, now there's no way I could get mad on him. 'Okay, I won't.' I assuringly smiled. 'I'm gonna be up early tomorrow to go to a conference with th other public officers Here in Missouri, the venue    is quite far from here so I'll be home late too.. But I promise I'm gonna be home here with you until you fly back home.' I swallow first and think about how will my day drag slow tomorrow without him. But that   would be selfish of me if I told him not to go there just because I will have my separation anxiety. 'How far is that place away from here?' 'A four- hour drive.' Really far. 'Ooh..kaay, just promise me you'll be careful in driving..' 'I will, of course..' he tucked few strands of my hair behind my ears, 'for you my chinese angel,  I will.' I hugged him and once I withdraw he points at his lips, pouting. Now that marks him back from being funny. He's sudden mood-shiftings are just soo irresistably cute! He looks so cute I can't stop staring at his face.. specially his eyes. 'What?' I was acting non-chalant even if I understood what he's trying to say. 'I want you to kiss me goodnight..' 'Oh, kiss?' I kiss him in the forehead. I was laughing as I saw how he closed his eyes. 'Babe? You're bad!' He was adorably annoyed that I can't help but giggle. I then grab his face in my hands. 'I love you Gerald,' and kissed his lips. 'I love you..' 'I love you..' 'I love you..' I said between our kisses.
 
 
 
----- END of Chapter TWENTY. KIM's POV. ------
 
Readers, sorry inaabot ng forever kung ako mag'update,  Nasa Chapter 39 na ako di ko lang talaga ma edit at ma'post dito.
I promise as soon as I am free I'll post the next Chapters.
Kung umabot ka dito sa pagbabasa ng story na 'to. Thank you soooo much po.
Keep Kimerald love burning. :))