ERT

You, Me and Forever.

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 2

When you grow up you realize

Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought.

You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape

and he’s not easy to spot;

he’s really funny and he makes you laugh.

And he has perfect hair.

-TS

 

KIM: ‘ERT.’

   It’s my third spring vacation here in Missouri, USA. I came here last week and now its our 4th night tonight with my cousins here in my Uncle's club, The Grayyards. I fly few days after my graduation. I'm missing the beaches in Philippines already. Good thing friday nights are themed here and luckily tonight, it's summer. I love it here in Missouri, and I love being away home. Away from my Dad who has been strict with the people I get along with since then. He doesn’t want me having boyfriend. He decided what school and what course I have to take. Unlucky right? But despite of that fact, I’m lucky in a way that he loves me so much that when I chose a Missouri Vacation as a graduation present, he didn’t say his favorite line NO.

    This club that my Uncle Gray owns is another thing I love here. It’s cozy, the drinks varies from un intoxicating to super-intoxicating which is good for me cos I don’t drink. The foods are good too. And the DJ plays really really good kind of music.

    I was quite enjoying the vibes when I saw a guy who was looking at my chest. He was even staring. Hah. My Uncle's right American guys are ert! I better get rid of them. I came here to free my mind, to dance and jive with my cousins. 'Kimberly.. you've seen that guy over there wearing a blue trunks? She's damn hot! I need to have him!!' My cousin Vielka giggles and dramatically acts as if he doesn't have boyfriend left at home, in Philippines.
'Vielka stop acting like free, you just see some random guy, few seconds you go nuts already..' I rolled my eyes to her drama.
'No.. Jeez you must see him, really! Those six pack-abs seem so strong. And his smile.. haaay. You must see him! atleast have a life Kimberly!’ She drags me to the dance floor.  ‘C'mon let's dance, he's over there.' Okay. I came here for this. Thank you dj for the best club music I say to myself.


   Him? Vielka was dazzled over this ert? Over this guy who was looking at my chest even when he has blonde woman wrapped in his arms already? But wait.. In fairness Vielka wasn't wrong, he's cool. He has perfectly gym-built body, something chunky but not creepy enough. But still. Okay, Hmm.. stunning ert, atleast. I laugh at myself and dance along with the groovy music. Wu-oh I was taken by this dance floor, I didn’t notice he's already dancing with me, he's almost smiling,. Gad, that smile! What's in his thoughts? Is he going to touch my but a lil later? Oh no! But, he's good. This music and him, his body..they’re perfect. Vielka nudged me behind. Oh thank you my dear cousin, yes let's go rest, before this stunning ert caught me off gaurd.
   'Hey you baby cousin! You are gonna kill those guy's eyes..' Vielka's older brother Vin accusing me. 'Oh yes Vin, that's why I suggested for us to take rest first because I'm getting jealous.' She made a face. 'Poor Vielka, don't worry he's all yours..' 'Ahm Kimberly seriously, Look at those eyes. he's still looking at you.' Melissa nudged me.
'Ha-ha looks like my baby cousin's gonna be laid out tonight by an Amboy' I gave Vin a stern stare. 'Wu-oh baby cousin, you're so charming but that stare's yours? That stare is an exact opposite of your charm. Don't stare into other guys that way. Hmm. You'll get into trouble.'  I smiled dryly.. 'Yes, thank you Vin. YOU ARE THE BEST!' 
I went away from my crazy cousins and went for the rest room. While walking out of the door and was still fixing the strap of my red top that stings a little just now.. Wow Perfect timing. The stunning was looking at me. I'm praying that he wasn't exactly waiting for me. Please dear God.
    'Ahm, hi.' He flashed a shy smile and Oh My Gad! I must remind my self he's a he's a ! 'Hi..' i mocked her shy smile. 'We've met before I think. Hmm. Anyway you are.. ahm beautiful.’ He seem to struggle with his words. ‘I'm Gerald..Gerald Anderson.' He extend his hands. style I thought to myself but anyway let's see how he does that. How a stunning man does that. I'm curious. Curious. Yes. I wish I'm just. 'I'm Kim.' as I shake his hands. No way I'm going to tell this man my full name. Even though he has a beautiful set of big brown of eyes and long lashes. No way. ‘Kim’, is enough. 'Oh Kim. ahm I know this is lame but I think I wanna spend the rest of my night with you. Can I buy you a drink. Let's get to know each other and you know.. if that doesn't bothers you.' WOW. This is slow but fast in words. Is this how they do it. SPEND THE REST OF MY NIGHT WITH YOU? Oh gad, I don’t know what he exactly mean with that, but I know it’s something I don’t want. 'Excuse me? You want to what?'

 

  • END of CHAPTER TWO, KIM’s POV. –