In my office

You, Me and Forever.

 

Chapter 19
Gerald: In my Office.
 
        It's just quarter past 11 in the morning of Monday. Hell Monday here in my office but my eyes have been pacing back and forth to the clock hanging on the wall and my phone's screen display. Which is the photo of my chinese angel sleeping. I wanna end this day already and spend time with Kim. No matter    where I am and whatever stuffs I'm doing, my mind still end up thinking about KIMBERLY, and how perfect and beautiful her name is just as how she really is. Why is 7 am to 7 pm so long  and the rest of the hour especially when I’m with Kimberly seem to be so fast? 
         I dropped 3 calls and 5 sms to her but I haven't heard any from her yet, today. It worries me. We have this emotional night last night. It took every man in me to fix what was about to fall apart last night. I wish I really did fix it. I wish she’s now perfectly fine. I might leave office by lunch and check her. I hope she's just sleeping instead.
         I heard soft knocks on my door. Jeez, this can't be any staff, I was pretty clear with my instructions earlier during the meeting. I even gave them time to ask me if there was something unclear to them about the project. I'm not in the mood for another discussion.
         ‘Come in.’ I say casually. My heart dropped when I saw the image of the woman who’s in my office door. She's gorgeous. She's here. Holy sheeet. It's Kimberly! I was  even tongue-tied I forgot the exact reason why I have been calling her.
       ‘Hi..can I have lunch with Mr. Gerald Anderson?’ she smiled that shy smile of her I so love. There was that magic tone with the way she has spoken my name, and it made my heart smile. I thought she was mopping in bed, still feeling bad about last night. But here, she came to me, intentionally. I rushed to where she was and I hugged her so tight I don't wanna let her go. ‘Ooops.. is this Mr. Anderson's way of rejecting my offer?’ She sounded playful. ‘Babe, you atleast shoud've dropped even just a single text to me. I was worried of you as hell!’ How her curved lips move to pout entertains me.. ‘I was surpising you..  So I have to..’ that lips that are about to give me a lecture are irresistable, I wanted to look at those lips go curve and straight and  that dimple go up and down, but not this time, cause the urge to feel those lips in mine is much more satisfying. So I kissed them. Her lips are so much better than any lunch I had. Now I feel good. I laugh as she tries to pat my back to let her go. She brought lunch for us, so we eat together in my office table. Her cooking skills are the next best after my Mom's. The thought that she made this for me beats my Mom's though! Ha-ha Sorry to my  Mom, Kimberly’s just.. I love her next to my Mom.
       After lunch I did insist that I'd go with her the rest of the afternoon but she refused since she already promised to go shopping with Vielka and Melissa. And besides she felt akward staying in my office when my staffs are already coming and going out of my office. I can’t help but smile at her when she has this akward emotion in her face, like being caught in a middle of sneaking a piece of chocolate innthe fridge at night. And then she would eye me like she’s nervous And shy. I don’t understand her in that matter seriuosly, she’s so beautiful, she should act confident. But  anyway, I still love her that way. Can she just be here in my office all the time? She lights up everything in here. I Don't remeber the last time I felt happy being here in this office, maybe it was when I first received my salary and realized that I was then earning bucks already. But even so, I still consider this as the best day in my office life.
       I dropped her to the Mall where Vielka and Melissa were waiting for her and I head back to the office. I was being mocked by some staff. Agh. I know, I know. I look so cool having a girlfriend as beautiful as the girl who just brought lunch for me. Haha even my buddy didn't missed that.  'Girlfriends aren't allowed during working hours huh?' Rayver was teasing just as I passed his cubicle. Now I just wanna do good in my job and get over this working hours and go home. Go where Kimberly is, that's my home.