Achieve A Slimmer Face

Key to Beauty - Beauty Shop

Hey everyone!!

First of all, I want to applogize for being away for a long time and secondly, thank you guys sooo much for being patient!! 

I'm back with a tip for you beauty lovers! 

I haven't been able to take some time and take care of myself properly for about a 1~2 months. I haven't been able to take care of my face. My cheek fat has increased and my face looks..well it's not as slim as it used to be. So, I look more...un-Nana ish. Hehe. These are a few tips you can do to achieve a slimmer face! Yes, these do work if you do it properly..I am already seeing results and it's been about 1 week. They aren't major results, but it's only been a week, right? Let's get started..

1) Drink water with a slice or 2 off lemon in the morning

Doing this will get rid of the antioxidents. This will not only flush the toxis out, but also cut some cheek fat and give you healthier skin that will glow.

2) Massage

Ok, so you don't need to go to a massuse to do this. You can do this yourself at home! I researched this (by watching youtube videos) and I will leave some links! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4_rtNVxn8 - This is by bubzbeauty. I personally use her way, but you guys can search others. I just feel like her's will work since al her other tips worked for me. Plus, she's awesome has..idk how to describe how amazing she is! She's my absoulute FAVOURITE beauty blogger!

3) SLEEP

I can't stress this enough! Sleep is VERY important!! The cells regenerate during 10pm~2am. If you have a lot of things to do, like me, then I suggest doing what I am going to continue doing. I do as much as I can during the day all the way until 9:45pm. I wash up and go to bed, but before, I set my alarm early (5:25 am). My school starts at 8:20, but I have to be ready to go by 7:43 because of my ride. 2 hours is more than enough for me to finish so I just go up to my bedroom and sleep more. I wake up again at 7:15 and get ready then.

 

THIS IS ALL AND I HOPE I (Admin Nana) HELPED YOU!!!!!!!

Please don't be shy to comment down a request!! 

In fact, I'm working on a tutorial now, requested by one of our reaaders!! It should be up in 30 mins? Hehehe

Thanks and ttyl~

Love you all! MUAH <3