Getting Thiner

Key to Beauty - Beauty Shop

Do you guys want to get the body that you want?

Maybe you want to slim yourself more? 

Well, then I'm here to tell you how!!!

 

As some as you know, I'm in an underground group for covers. Since I am, I have to be very careful of how I look. Not only I have to maintain my face (there's makeup for that and I will be posting something about that soon^^), but also my body image.  I have lost so much fat and weight with these few VERY easy and non complicated secrets! 

 

EAT LIKE A PIG!!

Ok, maybe not like a pig, but eat your usual amount..whatever that may be. The most stupid and unhealthy way is cutting down your meals.  Eating only half a plate or half of everything or starving! Just eat. However you need to eat a variety of foods. For example eating so much of grains and little dairy (or whatever may be the case for you) is a bit too unhealthy.  You need to eat a variety of foods..like you HAVE to. I'm not telling you to eat all you vegies..just most. Now to the next thing...

 

EXCERCISE

Don't do every excercise you know, just do the ones you want. Bring a friend and excercise if you wish. Your best bet is probably sports. I recommend soccer (got to LOVEE that..or is it just me?), basketball, beach volleyball, ultimate frisbee, badminton, but you can do whatever you want :D Running or biking is good too. Also instead of getting rides everywhere, why not walk (unless it's reaaly far away).  Ok, and situps will be your best friend for loosing stomach fat. For push ups, my personal best is 70 pushups in 1 min 30 seconds so far. I try to beat my record everytime I do situps and you should too! I encourage everyone to got for their best!

 

THAT IS ALL AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE!! FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS ON MY WALL, ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON AFF AND/OR FACE BOOK AND LIKE OUR PAGE!! :D