Meet the Admins

Key to Beauty - Beauty Shop

 

Our Lovely Admins 

 
 
 

 

Admin L 

 Real name : Lavanja

 Nickname : L

 Talents : Eating, Sleeping, eating (wait I already mentioned that), Playing the Piano  and Violin and I sing. (Proud Lead vocals of a High school band here).

 Yoohoo! I'm Lavanja but you can call me L. Guess my bias! It's not that difficult. I'm a  big Infinite + BAP fangirl and I love SNSD and Secret! I was born on the 28th of June  (Just like Dae and Seohyun and Minhyuk from CNBlue). I'm a 96 liner if you are  wondering. I was born in Germany so I'm fluent in German and I moved to the UK 6  years ago so I'm fluent in english too xD. I wanted to start this page as I just turned 17  a while ago. I realised that  over a course of time, I tried a lot of products that not just helped but also ruined my  skin. Now that I'm happy with my face being acne free, I want to give younger girls advice so they don't have to go through the same thing as me. Don't hesitated to ask us anything and we are looking forward to your questions! Plus I want to know if there are any beauty tips I can get from you guys. Just so you know, since I am from a south asian family, I inherited dark skin. Not too dark (maybe around Hyorin from Sistar after she came back from Hawaii or a little fairer). I have really dry skin and I learned to manage it!

 

 

 

Admin S 

Real Name: Raina Seoyoun Ko

Nicknames: Yeonie, Choding Yeonie, Cutie/y Choding, Dance Machine, Aegyo Princess

Talents: Dancing, Singing, Teaching and looking pretty (xD)

I'm a very outgoing and friendly person ready to share my secret beauty secrets with you!!!! I'm from Seoul, South Korean and my bday is Nov 30 1998. I am great at giving people advices so feel free to talk to me!!! I love making new friends too!!

 Any other questions and you can ask me!! PM or wall post^^